best places to eat in logan utah
Logan Utah, home of the drive-in theater, is the place to eat. The restaurants are easily some of the best in the state. You can find anything from high-end steak and seafood, to old-fashioned ice cream and burgers. Any night of the week you’ll be hard pressed to look up many things to do in Logan Utah that include eating good food. Let’s take a look at some of your options when it comes time to decide where to go eat in Logan Utah. If you are visiting or just living in Logan, there are certainly a lot of restaurants to choose from. It is hard to decide where you want to eat because between the fast food and higher grades of food, there is a full spectrum of choices. That is why I compiled this article with my recommendations for best places to eat in Logan.
If you are looking for the best places to eat in Logan, Utah, look no further! The city has plenty of great restaurants and cafes.
The first place you need to visit is Beef Eaters Steakhouse. This restaurant is located at 135 West 100 South, Logan, UT 84321. It’s a steakhouse where they have the best steaks around. Their prices are reasonable as well.
Another great place is called Roxy’s Cafe. It’s located at 400 South Main Street, Logan, UT 84321. This cafe has the best sandwiches and burgers around. They also have great desserts like ice cream and cheesecake!
If you’re looking for something else besides food then try going to the Utah State University Museum of Anthropology & Ethnography at 26 West Center Street, Logan, UT 84322! This museum has fun interactive exhibits that will keep your kids entertained all day long!
Logan, Utah is a small city, but it’s definitely got a lot going on. If you’re looking for the best places to eat in Logan, here are some suggestions:
-The Blue Iguana: This restaurant serves delicious Mexican food and has a great atmosphere. If you want to hang out with friends or family and have some tasty drinks and food, this is the place to go. They also have live music on Friday nights!
-Rio Grande Grill: Rio Grande Grill offers delicious American food with a Latin twist. Their chicken fajitas are amazing! They also have an outdoor seating area that is dog-friendly if you happen to be taking your pup along with you!
-Logan City Diner: This diner is located right downtown Logan, so it’s convenient for anyone who lives in town or works there during the day. The food is always fresh and delicious—they even make their own bread!
fancy restaurants in logah utah
1 – Herm’s Inn
You’ll love the American comfort food at Herm’s Inn, which has an outdoor eating patio and fireplace with amazing views of the mountains. It’s one of the best places to get breakfast and lunch in Logan, and it’s open on Sunday.
Herm’s Inn was just featured on Diner’s, Drive-Ins & Dives, so you know it must be good.
Menu items to try:
- Stuffed French Toast – strawberry cream cheese, fresh strawberries, and lemon butter
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes – recommended by Guy Fieri
- Meat Lovers Skillet – ham, bacon, sausage, and cheddar
- Cuban Sandwich – pulled pork, smoked ham, pickles, and sriracha mayo
2 – Stacked Pancakes
My son, currently at USU, loves Stacked Pancakes because the pancakes are fluffy, and the creative toppings are scrumptious.
You can order sweet or savory pancakes like:
- Lemon Poppyseed
- Banana Cream Pie
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese
- Turkey Pesto
Or, just select your favorite toppings like blueberry, bananas, butterscotch spread, and Nutella.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options are available.
31 Main St. Logan, UT 84321
3 – Le Nonne
Le Nonne is a fine dining restaurant that features authentic Tuscan cuisine. The chef comes from the northern coast of Italy, where his mother and grandmother taught him Italian cooking.
This restaurant is known as one of the best spots in the valley to go for an upscale, romantic Italian meal. It’s my sister-in-law’s favorite restaurant, so I asked her what her favorite dishes on the menu are.
Here you go: (Thanks JoAnn!)
- Ravioli Di Granchio – crab-stuffed ravioli
- Patate Di Dolce – sweet potato stuffed ravioli
- Salmon Filet – only served Friday & Saturday night
- Tiramisu – layered Italian dessert
All meals come with house-made bread and a fantastic tapenade.
Every Friday night, you can enjoy live jazz music featuring Mike Christiansen on the guitar. During the summer months, you can eat outside on the gorgeous patio with twinkling lights.
Try to get reservations – unless you’d like to wait a while to be seated.
Le Nonne (Only open for dinner.)
129 N 100 E Logan, UT 84321
4 – Tandoori Oven
You might turn your nose up to Tandoori Oven because it’s located inside a gas station, but it’s arguably one of the best restaurants in Logan and another one of my son’s favorites.
Tandoori is a style of Indian cooking based on the use of a clay pot or tandoor. Meats are marinated in a spicy rub and cooked in the smoky heat of the clay pot. It results in food that melts in your mouth.
If you’re looking for quality Tandoori cuisine with a modern twist, this is your place.
Dishes to try:
- Vegetable Samosas – stuffed with potatoes, green peas, herbs, and spices
- Shrimp Kurma – onions, cashew nuts, golden raisins, cream and curry spices
- Lamb Tikka – tender chunks of lamb marinated in yogurt and spices, grilled in tandoori oven
- Baygan Bathara – roasted eggplant cooked with green peas, onions, cream, herbs, and spices
They also have homemade lassi, beer, and wine. (Lassi is made with their in-house yogurt combined with fresh fruit like mangoes and strawberries.)
5 – Chugz
You’ll love all the creative drink choices at Chugz! They offer fountain drinks with all kinds of mix-ins like the Jack Black, which is Mountain Dew with a pear shot and a blackberry shot or the Campfire, which is root beer with a marshmallow shot.
They also have bubble smoothies, fruit smoothies, corn dogs, chicken strips, cookies, and ice cream treats. No one’s leaving hungry here!
Menu items to try:
- Muddy Dr. Pepper – Dr. Pepper, coconut shot & fresh lime
- Purple Paradise Bubble Smoothie – with Bobas or Juice Poppers
- Footlong Corn Dog & Fries – yes, that corn dog is as long as your shoe
- Toasted Marshmallow Gourmet Hot Chocolate – with White Chocolate Chips
unique restaurants in logah utah
Aggie Ice Cream
If you’re visiting Logan, getting Aggie Ice Cream is a no-brainer. It’s the best ice cream in Utah (in my opinion) and affiliated with Utah State University. Students in the Food Science program at USU get to learn the art of ice cream-making, and you get to buy it!
Clear back in 1888, the creamery began by making cheese and butter. In the early 1900s, the ice cream making began when Prof. Wilster taught his ice cream-making skills to the students in the School of Agriculture. His students would go on to help found Casper’s Ice Cream, Farr Better Ice Cream, and Snelgrove Ice Cream.
The Aggie Creamery can be crowded but is well worth the trip. Try to go during non-peak hours.
Ice Cream Flavors to try:
- Blue Mint – their most popular flavor, it has a blue color with a soft mint flavor
- True Aggie Night – vanilla ice cream with raspberry swirl, dark chocolate hearts filled with raspberry jelly (celebrates becoming a “True Aggie“)
- Aggie Bull Tracks – chocolate ice cream with caramel swirl and Reese’s peanut butter cup pieces
- Lemon Custard – bright yellow ice cream with a soft custard base and lemon flavor
The Beehive Grill
My family loved eating at The Beehive Grill the last time we were in Logan. It’s a casual grill with an American menu that includes homemade gelato, microbrews & root beer.
There’s plenty of seating here, which makes this an excellent place for a work party or other large gathering. It worked equally well for a cozy lunch with the family.
You have got to try the house-made gelato. My kids loved it!
Menu items to try:
- House Breaded Boneless Wings – with cherry pepper slaw and spicy wing sauce
- The Hive Club – thin-sliced smoked turkey, ham, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and aioli on grilled sourdough bread
- Baby Back Pork Ribs – slow-smoked and seasoned with our original malt rub, then glazed with our house-made BBQ sauce served with your choice of fries or onion rings
- Thai Chicken Pasta – chicken, carrots, red pepper tossed with Thai curry-peanut sauce, fresh cucumber salad, and candied peanuts.
- House-Made Gelato – 12 daily flavors
Jack’s Wood Fired Oven
500 google reviews will tell you that Jack’s Wood Fired Oven is one of the best pizza places in Logan.
What you’ll notice right away are the unique flavor combinations. For instance, the Pig and the Peach Pizza come with fresh mozzarella, huckleberries, prosciutto, and thyme finished with Chipotle peach syrup and Asiago.
Other interesting, yet tantalizing wood-fired pizzas include:
- Bleu Cheese BLT – mozzarella, tomato, bacon, bleu cheese topped with green salad and bleu cheese dressing
- Thaiphoon – mozzarella, Sriracha chicken, red pepper, sweet onion, crushed peanuts, basil, and Thai peanut sauce
- Bird and the Bees – mozzarella, huckleberry chicken, honey, huckleberries, thyme, and Asiago