Have you booked your Dubai Tour Package? Are you looking for a Dubai Visa For Indian Passport? If yes, then you should look no further but start your search with Dubaiconsultancy.com, one of the most reputed Tour operators in Dubai and also an efficient Visa service provider.Always wanted to visit Dubai but were afraid to because you don’t have a Dubai Visa? Well, here is how you can still travel to Dubai without a visa.Always wanted to visit Dubai but were afraid to because you don’t have a Dubai Visa? Well, here is how you can still travel to Dubai without a visa.
Passport validity should be minimum 6 months from the date of arrival, however if you are travelling before and after your 6 month validity passport, then also no worries as you can still apply for Dubai visa and enter UAE.
Dubai Visitor Visa For Indian Passport
As per the recent updates by UAE authorities, a valid Schengen, US, UK, Canadian or Australian visa can be used instead of Dubai visa while travelling to Dubai.
UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
iVisa | Updated on Jul 21, 2022
Dubai’s tourism boom began on 2010 and its showing no signs of slowing down! According to Global Media Insight, this luxurious destination received 15.8 million international visitors on 2018 alone, and you could be the next one.
One of the main things to take into account when starting to plan your trip to Dubai is to gather all the necessary travel documentation, such as your visa. Lucky for you, in 2015 the Ministry of Interior from United Arab Emirates launched an online visa service available for Indian citizens. This process can now be handled by iVisa by simply filling out our online application form. You only need to provide some personal details and documents, and you will get your UAE visa in no time.
Below, this article we have gathered some relevant information that will help you get your Dubai visa in the easiest, fastest way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
iVisa is a multinational corporation that provides simple online solutions to process your travel visas. We enable travelers to process visas from a computer, smartphone or tablet quickly and securely. If you use our services, you’ll have minimum chance of rejection. Plus, we have an awesome customer support team available 24×7.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Sometimes we simply can’t afford to waste time. By choosing iVisa, you are choosing to leave the frustrating visa process behind you and engaging in a new, commute-free, paperless, experience. No more frustrating Government forms, endless trips to the embassy or ugly surprises. Let our visa specialists handle your visa so you can focus on planning your trip.
I HAVE AN INDIAN PASSPORT, DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT THE UAE?
WHAT IS AN UAE TOURIST EVISA?
It is an official document that provides authorization to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates and is electronically linked to your passport.
IS THERE A UAE VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS?
Yes, visitors with an Indian passport may obtain a visa on arrival which allows for a maximum stay of 14 days for purposes of tourism. Indian passport holders also have the option to obtain a visa before arrival with the Tourist eVisa. You can check the requirements here.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS WITH AN INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS STAY IN THE UAE WITH A TOURIST EVISA?
Visitors carrying an UAE Tourist eVisa can enter to the country for a maximum of 30 days in Total. It also grants a Single Entry. All visits are strictly limited to business or tourism, this means you can NOT seek paid work or employment.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
Before filling in our online application, you should make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. Here is what you must provide:
- Passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Dubai. Otherwise, you risk having your application denied.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport. Here you will find instructions on how to make the best passport scan for your application.
- A digital photo of you – in order to complete your application, our visa experts will need a digital photo of all applicants. Make sure that it was taken in the last 6 months and meets the photo requirements!
- E-mail address – when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit/debit cards or Paypal.
Keep in mind that children, even those who sit on their parents’ lap, need their own visa. If you travel with children, you need to provide a photo, a copy of the passport, and a birth certificate in English or Arabic.
HOW LONG IS THE UAE TOURIST EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 60 days after issued.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
One of the common concerns about electronic visas is the cost. With iVisa, applicants have three available options when it comes to processing times and this will determine the price. The three options are:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 7 Business Days, and you need to pay USD 158.49 (service fees included) for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, it takes only 5 Business Days for your application form to be processed, and you will be charged USD 181.90 (service fees included).
- Super Rush processing – if you want your UAE visa as fast as possible, choose this option and get the document in as little as 3 Business Days. The cost, however, is USD 204.90 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
HOW DOES THE UAE TOURIST EVISA WORK?
In August 2015, The United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Interior launched an online visa service, streamlining the application process by allowing travelers to apply and pay for entry visas from around the world.
Simply provide the required documentation and pay the visa fee online – no need to send documents by email or visit an office in person. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR AN UAE TOURIST EVISA?
Less than 10 minutes. We will take care of the rest and shortly after we will let you know the status of the application by email.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AN UAE TOURIST EVISA?
The application for the UAE Tourist eVisa is really easy. It only has three steps:
- The first step is filling out the application form with your personal information. Additionally, you must also select a processing time for your application.
- Once you have successfully completed the first step, you can move on to step two which will ask you to make the payment and revise your application. Remember, it is important to make sure there are no mistakes that may compromise your application.
- The last step will be uploading any additional documents that may improve your chances of obtaining the visa. Don’t worry! iVisa will let you know precisely what you need to provide.
Click here to start. After you are done, submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance filling out your application, iVisa has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE APPLIED?
You will receive your eVisa by email. No need to deal with the embassy.
DO MINORS OR CHILDREN NEED A UAE VISA?
Yes. All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE. This also includes children traveling on their parents’ laps. We are unable to process visas for children endorsed on their parent’s passports.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
You just need to make sure to have all the required documents first (you can see above in this article). If you are applying for only one friend or family member, just apply here introducing his or her data. In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do so by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and completing the information required.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN MY APPLICATION?
If you made a mistake when entering your data online then please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat to assist you, since we already submitted your application, modifications are not possible and you will have to apply again for free.