Searching Dubai Work Visa For Zimbabweans? Look no further than Dubai Worldwide Group. We have the best team of experts that can assist you with your Dubai Work Visa application.If you are a talented person and want to work in Dubai, this article is of use to you. It is rather a comprehensive guide that informs people who want to live and work in Dubai. I’ve lived in Dubai for a while now and am likely to be here for a good year and half. I’ve been thinking, because I want to apply for a permanent residence visa, and a lot of things I’ve read online lately have indicated…
The first thing that might come to mind, when you try to find a visa for Dubai is to get a job in the United Arab Emirates. However, the situation is not that easy. Getting work permits in the UAE can be tricky and expensive. There are two ways you could do it: 1) As an employee and 2) As a freelancer or owner of your own firm.
Dubai Work Visa For Zimbabweans
Travel Insurance, with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory, as per the UAE Government directive. Book the Government approved travel insurance along with your visa to avail a flat discount of $100 on the insurance fee.
Benefits of applying for Dubai Visa with us…
- 99.9% – Our visa approval ratio, the highest in the industry.
- 24 to 72 working hours dubai visa delivery time guarantee.
- We are available 24×7 on Online Chat Support / WhatsApp / Phone / Email / Skype to assist you.
- Prompt notifications on every stage of dubai visa processing via Email and WhatsApp.
- Air Tickets and Hotel booking not required before dubai visa approval.
- Along with being your visa provider, we will also be your sponsor. So no additional sponsor required for your Dubai Visa
Apply Dubai visa from zimbabwe for Zimbabweans with our expert assistance. Fast & secure process with express visa service.
Get complete details and information for processing 14 days Dubai visa , 30 days Dubai visa and 90 days Dubai tourist visa based on the purpose of your visit to Dubai from zimbabwe for Zimbabweans national & Zimbabweans passport holders.
Read some of the Interesting Facts below.
To visit Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain, you will require a UAE tourist visa that is valid for an entire UAE.
The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization (EVisa) can be obtained by submitting your Zimbabweans passport copy online. We have simplified the Dubai visa application formfor Zimbabweans nationals travelling from zimbabwe.
Sometimes referred to as the “City of Gold,” Dubai is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates and a thriving location for business. If your company is planning to expand abroad, Dubai will be an excellent choice of location due to the growing economy and relative ease of obtaining work permits for any foreign employees who are willing to make the move. Even so, it can be helpful to have an experienced global PEO on your side to make sure the process of obtaining visas and permits is as smooth as possible.
Types of Work Visas in Dubai
Before obtaining a permit to work in Dubai, foreign nationals will need a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. The UAE issues several types of visas and entry permits to foreigners, including:
- Entry permit visas
- Visit visas
- Tourist visas
- Student visas
- Multiple-entry visas
- Visas for medical treatment
Foreign nationals who plan to obtain permits to live and work in Dubai will need to begin the process by getting an entry permit visa.
Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas
To work in Dubai, foreign nationals will need a residence visa as well as a work permit. Foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents to obtain a residence visa:
- A completed application form
- The applicant’s original passport along with a copy
- Several passport photos
- A copy of a valid company card
- A certificate of health
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Proof of payment of the application fee
Applicants will also need to undergo a medical examination upon arrival in Dubai.
The required documents to obtain a Dubai work permit include:
- An employment contract with a company in Dubai
- Copies of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport, and marriage certificate if applicable
- Proof of accommodations in Dubai, such as a copy of a lease agreement
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient financial means to support themselves in Dubai
In Dubai, the employer is responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and permits for foreign workers. The employer is also required to shoulder the cost of any visa fees. The process is as follows:
- The employer applies for approval from the Ministry of Labor to hire a foreign employee.
- The Ministry issues an entry permit visa, which will allow the employee to enter the UAE and stay for an initial period of 30 days.
- The employee travels to Dubai. Once they arrive, they have 60 days to obtain a residence visa.
- Upon the employee’s arrival in Dubai, the employer begins the process of applying for a work permit — also known as a labor card.
- The employee visits an Emirates ID service center with their valid passport and entry visa to obtain an ID.
- The employee goes to a government hospital for a medical examination.
- The employee applies for a residence visa through the immigration authorities.
- The employee brings all of the appropriate documents to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), where the residence visa will be stamped onto their passport.
After obtaining residence and work permits, the employee may begin working in Dubai.
Other Important Considerations
Your company should also be familiar with the process employees will need to follow to bring family members with them to Dubai. Spouses, children, and even parents can move to Dubai with employees as long as they also obtain a residence visa.
An employee who holds a residence visa will need to apply for visas on behalf of any family members they plan to bring to Dubai. Along with the standard required documents, they’ll need to provide proof of their relationships, such as birth or marriage certificates.
Partner With Globalization Partners
The Globalization Partners team is fully equipped to handle all the challenges involved with your company’s international expansion. Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of our comprehensive solution.