Dubai, UAE is one of the most visited cities in the world. The city offers something for everyone when it comes to fun and recreation. It is a popular destination for business people and tourists looking to explore exotic location and see tourist spots. To make your trip more meaningful and memorable you should know what visa would work best. There are different types of visas that can be applied for by Dubai visitors depending on theirDubai, the city of extravagant lifestyles and dazzling architecture, draws millions of travellers every year. The emirate hosts a range of people: thrill-seekers, families, business executives, couples and honeymooners. But here’s the kicker: not everyone who wishes to visit Dubai can do so. Some passport holders run into issues when they try to enter awesomeness-central – AKA Dubai.
E Visa For Dubai
Dubai is a tourist hot-spot and international hub, which has been further boosted by the decision to hold World Expo 2020 in the city. Dubai, a place that has become a part of the popular lexicon, is pencilled down as the perfect place for an individual to experience an unique charm, warmth and hospitability. Any newcomer or visitor will be thrilled at the assortment of options available in this beautifully structured city.
UAE e-Visa Basic information
The UAE e-Visa is an electronic visa that was implemented in 2019 by the UAE Government in order to enable foreign travelers to visit the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourist stays.
The electronic visa system serves as great facilitation in the whole visa handling process since it allows travelers to obtain their travel authorization documents entirely online.
The UAE e-Visa comes in four different types that allow its holders a 96-hour, 30-day, or 90-day visit to the UAE, depending on the selected e-Visa type. Issued electronic visas for the UAE stay valid for 2 months.
Travelers from the eligible countries can now make their visa applications online using this website and receive the approved document via email within a maximum of 3 business days.
The approved UAE e-Visa can be used to travel to the United Arab Emirates for tourism or transit purposes. Travelers can visit their friends and family residing in UAE, go sightseeing, or go on vacation, all with one document!
Moreover, the UAE online visa serves for a single visit to Dubai, or any other city in the country. Travelers should apply online to receive their electronic visas via email in PDF form!
The UAE e-Visa works as a travel authorization for every emirate that forms the country, including:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quwain
This means that UAE e-Visa holders can stay in any preferred emirate for up to 30 or 90 days, depending on the selected UAE e-Visa type.
- UAE e-Visa types
- UAE e-Visa application form
- Validity period
- Transit information
- Requirements on arrival
- List of eligible countries
- UAE e-Visa Sample
Read on to learn what requirements applicants must meet to make an application for the United Arab Emirates e-Visa.
All applicants must attach the following documents to their application to get positive online visa approval:
- applicant’s face photograph (that can be easily taken using a phone or a PC camera)
- a photo of the passport’s bio-data page
- confirmation code from the booked flight to the UAE
- the last page of the applicant’s passport (if applicable)
- a flight ticket
- residence proof or ID to prove the traveler’s address
Please note! If you plan to visit the UAE by land, you won’t require a flight ticket and the flight confirmation code.
Documents to attach for underage travelers:
- their face photograph (can be taken with a phone or a PC camera)
- valid passport’s photo
- a photo of the child’s birth certificate (either in English or Arabic)
Should you need to translate the birth certificate, the translation must be official, and the document must be attested.
- the online visa application must be made at least three business days in advance of your visit to the UAE or Dubai
- every traveler must have a passport valid for at least six months forth from the intended date of entering the United Arab Emirates
- all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa to travel to the UAE. No matter what age the traveler is, an electronic visa is obligatory
- tourist e-Visas can be extended for a period of 30 days twice (you don’t have to leave the country to extend your online visa validity). However, extension does not apply to GCC residents, special entry and 96-hour special mission visa holders
- in case of overstaying in the UAE, travelers may be fined and/or deported. Additionally, you may be banned from re-entering the United Arab Emirates. Do not overstay to avoid problems
- e-Visa to UAE enables its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 or 90 days and serves as a single or multiple-entry permit (depending on the selected UAE e-Visa type)
- all data provided in the application form must be error-free, always double-check the information you put while applying
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application processThere are three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa. Any issues during the application process can be addressed by contacting our support team.
- Qualified team of expertsA qualified team oversees the processing of every application.
- Guarantee of serviceIf an application is unable to be processed, reimbursement is provided according to the conditions set out by our Terms of Service.
Successfully approved applications
Average processing time
FAQ about the UAE e-Visa
- What is the UAE e-Visa?
- Can I enter UAE without an online visa?
- Do I need an electronic visa for UAE?
- Do children need an e-Visa for UAE?
- What documents do I need for the UAE e-Visa?
- How to apply for the UAE visa online?
- How will I receive the approved UAE e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get the online UAE visa?
- How long can I stay in UAE with an electronic visa?
- How long is an e-Visa for UAE good for?
- Do I need to print the electronic UAE visa?
- Can I extend my stay in UAE with an online visa?
- Can I get an online visa on arrival in UAE?
- What can I do if my UAE e-Visa is denied?
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Apply onlineFill out basic information on your citizenship and purpose for travel.
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment We accept both credit and debit cards and other convenient methods of payment.
- Check your emailOnce your payment is confirmed, the e-Visa will be sent to the email address provided in your application.