There are some crucial factors that are the house of decision in when it’s deciding the suitability of your visa. When you blend them strategically and merge them together, then you easily get your desire outcome. If you are choosing a spouse or a life partner for marriage in Qatar then firstly,you have to check his/her eligibility to enter into Qatar. Till how many days he/she can stay in Qatar and after how many days he/she must leave the country. Different countries has different laws and regulations regarding this matter. Based on these rules, couples need to make decision that they want to apply for family visa in Qatar or based on any other procedures.
How Many Days Required For Family Visa In Qatar
Are your planning to visit Qatar, but still not clear about how many days required for family visa in Qatar? If yes, then you are at the right place. This blog will give you a brief idea about how many days required for family visa in Qatar.A family visa is issued to the expatriate who wants to live with his/her family in Qatar. If you have been invited for a job, study or any other purpose of visit and want to live with your family then you may be eligible for this visa. Since this is taken for a permanent period of time, so you need to fulfill some conditions that are discussed as follows:
A relative or a close friend of yours is about to travel outside the country and you want to invite them to your place. What do you do? You do is file an application for the family visa. Here are some basic steps you need to follow in order to file your application.
Family Residence Visa in Qatar
A family residence visa is the type of visa that allows a foreign worker to sponsor his family members instantly. His family members include his wife and children. They can stay for a long term in Qatar. After the complete process, every family member must have an individual residential visa to stay in Qatar. However, there are some specific requirements that a foreign employee has to qualify to sponsor his family.
There is a procedure to submit required documents, including attested marriage certificate, birth certificate, salary certificate, and tenancy contract. You will find a complete guide in this blog. You will get details related to the required documents, visa fees, and steps to follow to apply for their family residence visa. You will completely know how to obtain a Qatar family residence visa.
Requirements to apply for a Qatar Family Residence Visa
Here are some main requirements for a foreigner to be eligible to sponsor his family.
- The sponsor must have a residence permit.
- The sponsor must have his residence permit in Qatar, and it is the first and basic requirement. You must have your Qatar ID card and residence card before applying for a family residence permit if you are a sponsor.
The sponsor should not be a labor, driver, cleaner, delivery boy, etc. He must be a technician or a specialized professional. For example, doctors, engineers, Managing directors, or high salary grade jobholders can apply for a family residence permit. Laborers will not be eligible to sponsor their families as they have lower salary scales.
The Salary Requirement to apply for a Family Residence Permit
The foreign employee’s salary must be QR 10,000 to sponsor his family. The employees who have QR 7000 salary with the family housing granted by the company can also apply. The salary scale is fixed to ensure that the sponsor can support his family’s living costs in Qatar.
However, MOI is now processing salaries above 15,000 QR for the person. It may be to control the higher number of applications received after the break of visa service in 2020. The salaried person between 10,000 to 15,000 may be dealt with later.
If you have a 10,000 QR salary or above, you must provide a tenancy contract, attested by the Municipality. In another case, if you have your salary above 7000 QR and less than 10,000, you need to present the employment contract if it grants your family housing allowance or an alternate for it.
The Process to Apply for a Qatar Family Visa
You can apply for a Qatar Family visa by following these steps. You can also take help from your company or employer, as some companies help out to do this process as it is their employment policy.
Read Also: What Are The Highest-Paying Jobs In Qatar?
The steps to apply for a Qatar Family Visa Residence Permit
Apply directly or online for the family entry visa
You must submit all required documents to get a family residence visa approval. You will get a one-month visa to allow your family to enter Qatar. Some other steps like medical tests and fingerprints are done after arrival. There is another simple process to bring the family on a visit visa. For it, you have to pay an extra fee of 500 QAR to change the visit visa without leaving the country. Some private employees need to submit a six-month bank statement to complete this process.
Documents you required for the Qatar Family Visa Application
You require the following documents to apply for our family residence visa.
- A complete visa application form
- Your passport copy with photo page and bio page
- Your Qatar ID card copy.
- Passport copies of all family members
- Copy of marriage certificate attested by Qatar’s embassy in your country, your country’s embassy in Qatar, and Qatar’s ministry of foreign affairs.
- Copy of birth certificate of the children. It should be attested by your country’s embassy in Qatar, the Qatar embassy in your country, and Qatar’s ministry of foreign affairs.
- You require a no-objection letter, the NOC from your company. It is in the Arabic language and dated within the last three months. Or a certified copy of the employment contract with detail and salary
- Copy of tenancy contract attested by the Municipality. Or you can give a letter from your company to provide family housing.
- Stamped bank statement from your bank for the last six months to prove your salary credit
- Copy of company registration card or copy of the employer QID
- Attested copies of your educational degrees or certificates
- It would be best if you got a marriage certificate, birth certificate, and education certificates translated into Arabic. The private attestation companies in Qatar help you in attestation and translation work.
Family Visa Application Process – Online
- At first, download and register on the Metrash2 (Android, iOS) application on your cell phone.
- Open the Metrash2 application.
- Log in to your Metrash2 account.
- Select the “Visa” button or the icon on your screen.
- After it, click on the “Issue Visa” icon followed by the “Family Visit” icon.
- Now select “Family Visa Application” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, Click on “New Application” and fill up the visitor’s details, including Gender, Relation, Date of Birth, Passport Details, etc.
- Select the” I agree on data validity” option to move on.
- Now, you have to upload the documents. There will be a button to ‘Upload the Visitor’s documents,’ including Birth Certificate, Passport Copy, and Passport Copy (Others). Make sure that the document pictures or scans are readable and clear.
- Upload all the required scans and documents and click on the ‘Next.’ button.
- Confirm the uploading of all your documents. It is the final step of the process.