The process of getting family visit visa for Qatar can be a confusing and stressful task. When compared with other person of authority that is the Qatar immigration, you will find that they are very civil-minded and swift to get it processed. But then again, it completely depends on your own luck, cause there is no guaranteed outcome and unless you are getting it processed by a family or have an insider in the embassy you will have to follow the exact same rules.Every year thousands of families travel to Qatar from various U.A.E, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain for family visit visa processing in Doha Qatar or other type of visas. However, there are others who just want visa to visit the country and don’t have family here which numbers are also not less than above categories.
How Many Days To Process Family Visit Visa In Qatar
Applying for a family visit visa in Qatar is a long, but simple process. If you are going to be visiting your family in Doha during the summer then you need to start the process at least 3 months before this so that you will have sufficient time to complete all of the necessary paperwork. However if you are planning on staying for more than 2 months then we would advise starting the process even further in advance.Extended family of foreign nationals may lawfully enter the United States for a temporary stay for immediate lawful permanent residents (LPRs) and aliens who have been admitted to the U.S. as refugees or asylees. An alien who enters the U.S. as a nonimmigrant while having a temporary immigrant visa (married to an LPR, minor child of an LPR, adult sibling or parent of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) may also adjust status or apply for any other type of immigration relief such as adjustment of status, asylum or withholding of removal if he/she can demonstrate that they qualify for such relief.
Qatar offers various types of visa such as short tourist visa, long tourist visa, business visa, work visa, Qatar visit and family visa. Short tourist visa have a validity for 2 weeks and is given to people of few countries only on arrival at the airport. For a longer tourist visa, you have to apply in advance.
Eligibility for various kinds of Qatar Visa
- Short and long visas are available for the people of the mentioned countries only, these are- Vatican City, Andorra, UK, Portugal, San Marino, Japan, Sweden, Canada, Australia, USA, Austria, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Brunei, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, South Korea, Denmark, Singapore, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, New Zealand, Malaysia and Spain
- You must have sufficient funds in your account before applying for a visa and proof of confirmed hotel bookings and return tickets too.
- If you are a citizen of the above-mentioned countries and are working for any Qatari company only then are you eligible for Qatar business visa. The company will arrange for the visa.
- Qatar work visa will be sponsored by your employer only and you need to work for at least 2 years with him. A global health checkup will be performed before arriving to Qatar.
- For Qatar visit and family visa, you will be eligible only if you have a relative or a family member working in Qatar and he/she is sponsoring you for the same.
Other than the visa you get on arrival, all Qatar visas take 7-10 days processing time after the submission of the fees.
The time period or validity of stay for different visa holders is as follows:
- Short tourist visa- 2 weeks
- Longer tourist visa- 3 months
- Business Visa- 2 weeks (extendable to 2 more weeks)
- Work Visa- 1-3 months
- Family Visa- no visa expiry
- Visit Visa- one month to 6 months (extendable)
Note – We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your Qatar Tourist Visa with us.
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for Qatar Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here’s a quick walk-through of the visa application process.