A birth visa is an official authorization issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to non-UAE parents according to which they may keep their newborn babies in the country under their custody for a limited amount of time.Quite a number of incoming expats have been asking about UAE visa requirements for newborn baby. This article will help to answer the question in details.The United Arab Emirates have very strict rules concerning birth and entry visas. If you are looking to obtain a visa for your newborn, then a birth visa is what you require. This type of visa will allow the parents to stay in the region with the child for up to 2 years after the child was born. This is however applicable only if there are no other siblings or elderly dependents in the family.
How Many Uae Visa For New Born Baby In Dubai
The UAE has very liberal and welcoming laws when it comes to immigration. If you are a citizen of the UAE, or have that status on your visa, you can sponsor your infant child for an arrival visa (same-day visa). The infant must be accompanied by their parents or with a UAE legal guardian who will assume responsibility for them until they reach the age of majority. The same holds true if you are applying as a resident whose child was born while they were applying for residency status. However, if your child is not born in the UAE, they must meet all normal immigration requirements.
Newborn Baby’s Visa Stamping – Dubai
What are the procedures to stamp newborn baby’s visa in Dubai?
New rule effective from 20/03/2016
- Customers need to visit the immigration (GDRFA) only after the approval of their online application. Customer will receive SMS incase of approval or modification. Normal applications will be collected and delivered by Zajel courier. Urgent fee paid applicants should take their dependents’ passport to Immigration for visa stamping after receiving approval SMS.
- All charges, including Visa fee, Courier and file opening fees will be processed through typing centre. Refund can be processed only to the sponsor’s Bank Account. IBAN(International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant) is required.
- Below mentioned documents are required in original for scanning at the typing centre
- Original passport of the baby
- One photograph (white background)
- Original Birth Certificate (attested by Ministry of Health and UAE Foreign Affairs)
- Parents’ original Passport and Sponsor’s Emirates ID
- Sponsor’s employment contract or salary certificate (for government / semi-government / free zone), provided that his/her salary shall not be less than Dh4000 or Dh3000+accommodation
Tenancy Contract and it has to be registered through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract. Electricity Bill IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor
- Dh330 for 2 years (Typing charge extra)
- Dh430 for 3 years (if the sponsor is government / semi-government / free zone staff)
- Dh100 extra for urgent delivery of passport
- VISA FINE: Newborn baby’s Visa must be stamped within 120 days from the date of birth. If late, Dh25 fine for each day after 120 days.
- EMIRATES ID FINE: Emirates ID application should be typed and submitted along with visa application within 120 days from the date of birth. If late, Dh20 fine for each day after 120 days. Emirates ID Fees: Dh270 for 2 years, Dh370 for 3 years.
- IF THE SPONSOR IS AN INVESTOR/PARTNER Dh3020 should be deposited at Immigration for visa stamping of newborn baby. This rule is applicable from 01/08/2014. Investor/Partner should deposit Dh3020 for each dependent’s visa. This amount also should be paid at Typing Centre. Commercial license and partners list (for LLC) LLC Agreement (for LLC partner) Copy of Service Agent Contract (for Professional License) Copy of the partnership contract attested by Notary Public, if any (for Professional License)