You’ve always wanted to travel and see new places, but never got around to actually making it happen. You’ve finally decided that you’ll take the leap, buy a one-way ticket, and start an adventurous (and hopefully wonderful) new life abroad. Or maybe you’re coming back home after traveling to a few countries or spending some time living in a foreign country. Either way, this question comes up: How much is a 2 year working visa for Australia?
How Much Is A 2 Year Working Visa For Australia
Securing a 2 year Working Visa is the dream of every person wanting to have a working holiday in Australia. The most amazing experience that they ever had, as it provides many benefits and opportunities to work and travel in this generous country. With more than 20 million people residing within this planet earth, the number of foreigners travelling to Australia increases day by day. This can be accredited to its welcoming and hospitable qualities. But if you are convinced that you want to live out your life down under, then have a look at the facts, which will describe exactly how much is a 2 year working visa for Australia.The cost of a 2 year working visa for Australia is a good amount. While planning to get a 2 year working visa for Australia, you should figure out how much you are going to pay. The cost of the visa differs from country to country and from visa form to another. The cost also pegs on some things that you must comply while applying your visa. There are numerous authorities and legislation regarding the working holiday visa in Australia as well as European countries and the United States.
Australia Work Visa Requirements
According to the Point system in Australia, below is classifying or prioritizing applicants for positions based on their characteristics. You should possess most of the following requirements for gaining more points. Here are the Australia Work Visa requirements for Indian citizens:
- Age Requirements: Candidates between 25 and 32 score the most points, while those above 45 do not gain any points.
- IELTS score for Australia Work Visa: Candidates with scores of IELTS test with a minimum of 8 bands – 20 Points
- Australian Study Permit: Must meet the Australian study requirements – 5 Points
- Professional Year: Completion of a professional year in the country – 5 Points
- Regional Study: Living and studying in regional Australia – 5 Points
- Community Language Skills: Interpreter/translator skills in one of the country’s communities languages – 5 Points
Cost of Working Visa in Australia
Working visa Australia costs vary from time to time. The cost of a Working Visa Australia depends on the date the authorities receive your application. Following are the types of Australia Work Permit Visa fees in AUD and USD both.
|Types of Australia Work Permit Visa||Working Visa Australia Cost||Australia Work Visa Fees in Indian Rupees (On Current Basis)|
|Employer Nomination Scheme Visa||4,045 AUD (2,947 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa||4,045 AUD (2,947 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Skilled Independent Visa||4,045 AUD (2,947 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Temporary Skill Shortage Visa||4,045 AUD (2,947 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa||4,045 AUD (225 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Temporary Work Visa Australia (Short Stay Specialist)||310 AUD (225 USD approx)||16,882|
|Temporary Work Visa Australia (International Relations)||310 AUD (2,947 USD approx)||16,882|
|Distinguished Talent Visa||4,110 AUD (2,994 USD approx)||2.2 lakhs|
|Temporary Skill Shortage Visa||Short Term Stream: 1,265 AUD (915 USD approx) Medium-Term Stream: 2,645 AUD (1,927 USD approx)||Short Term Stream: 68,900 approxMedium-Term Stream: 1.4 lakhs approx|
|Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa(Extended Stay Pathway)||360 AUD (262 USD approx)||19,608|
List of Working Visa Categories in Australia
Knowing about the various working visa types can help you decide which one best suits your needs and eligibility. There are the following types of work permits:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187).
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186).
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124).
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400).
- Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401).
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403).
- Special Program visa (subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program.
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417).
- Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa (subclass 420).
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457).
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) visa (subclass 461).
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).
- Skilled—Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476).
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
- Super yacht Crew visa (subclass 488).
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858).
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- Business Owner visa (subclass 890).
- Investor visa (subclass 891).
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892).
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
- Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
What is Australia Work Permit Visa Process?
The primary ways to applying for an Australia work visa are listed below:
- Check to see which category of work visa your profile qualifies for.
- Make sure you adhere to the points-based Skill select system’s standards.
- Before you may apply for the visa, make sure your employer completes and submits an online nomination/sponsorship form
- Submit the appropriate visa category’s online application.
- Include the necessary data and supporting documentation with your application.
- Pay the required application cost to have your visa processed.
Key features and aspects of Working in Australia
You must be interested in learning about the main characteristics and aspects of living and working in Australia.
The type of visa you have chosen to apply for totally determines the cost of your work visa. Periodic changes are possible. As a result, the charge may have changed by the time your application reaches the authorities if you apply for a visa after checking it. To determine the current cost, you can click on each particular visa category.
How to Apply for a Working Visa?
Here is a quick step-by-step guide that will help you to know about how to get a Working Visa in Australia:
Step 1: Determine the Work Visa category you are eligible for.
Step 2: Make sure you meet the Skillselect requirements to get a Working Visa.
Step 3: Make sure your employer completes an online nomination/sponsorship form before applying for the Visa you can use for.
Step 4: Complete the application form for the Visa category.
Step 5: Submit relevant information and additional documents with your application.
Step 6: Pay your application fee to process your Visa.
Requirements for Post Study Work Visa Australia
The Australian government launched the Skilled Migration General Program (Skillselect) in 2013 to replace the Australian Skilled Workers Visa. Skillselect was developed to assess applicants’ skills according to a point system to select immigrants with the right skills. Applicants receive points based on the following how to get a Working Visa Australia eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an Australian university or at least bachelor qualification from another educational institution from a recognized board – 15 Points
- Diploma or trade qualification from an Australian university – 10 Points
- Master’s degree by research or PhD from an Australian university of at least 2 academic years – 5 Points
- Doctoral degree from an Australian university or another educational institution from a recognized board – 20 Points
- Attaining a qualification or award suitable for the occupation – 10 Points
How hard is it to get an Australia Work Visa?
Getting to Australia is relatively easy for people from rich countries. It would help if you still had visas, but they are almost a formality. While there is one part of the country that is doing quite well, many more are struggling.
Why is an Australian Visa rejected?
The most common reason for the denial of your Visa is because the decision-maker believes that the visa applicant cannot comply with the issuance of the Visa that would allow the visitor to visit Australia and return to their country temporarily.
What job is in demand in Australia?
The top occupations currently in demand in Australia are Nurses and Medical Staff, Engineers, Teachers, Software Engineers, Construction Workers, Traders, etc.
Can I get PR in Australia without IELTS?
How long does a Work Visa last in Australia?
It is apparently for 12 months. However, there are options to stay for two to three years on your working holiday if you complete regional or farm work specified by the Australian government.
We hope this blog has provided you with enough information about the Working Visa Australia. For working in Australia, getting an Australian academic degree abroad can further help to pave your way for extensive job opportunities. Reach out to our Leverage Edu experts on 1800572000, and we will guide you through every step from the admission process to study abroad Visa!