Medical Test For Husband Visa In Dubai – More and more people start long time relationship with each others from different countries for love, marriage or for living together. The problem is when the relation or love come to an end. If you are in this situation we have a solution for you.
Many expat women need a medical test for husband visa in Dubai or medical examinations if their husbands want to live with them in UAE. This article will cover all the details about how to get medical tests for husband visa, what are the regular procedures of medical checks and what are the possible problems you might face.
The best way to be sure about your pending medical test for husband visa in Dubai is to book an appointment with Cadi Healthcare, the trusted name when it comes to medical tests in Dubai. You can book an appointment by visiting their website or calling them up on their helpline. The staff at Cadi Healthcare will assist you in all possible ways. They have a dedicated team of representatives who are well trained and highly proficient in addressing all queries and concerns of the customers. They will provide you with complete information about how to go about the visa process as well as the required medical tests.
Medical Test For Husband Visa In Dubai
Spouse visa is a wonderful opportunity that can be used as a blessing to remain united with your husband or wife in Dubai. The easiest and faster way to get the spouse visa is to undergo the medical checkup to meet the health standards set by the UAE authorities. If there are some problems, you may have to fix them before applying for the spouse visa.
Is it required to take the medical test for UAE Residence Visa?
Yes, it is mandatory for all the expatriates seeking to obtain work permits or residence visas in UAE to be certified as medically fit and free of contagious diseases. To ensure this, foreign nationals must provide proof in the form of medical reports from medical examination centers in the UAE.
In order for the UAE to grant or renew a residence visa for all expatriates, males and females, have to undergo and pass medical fitness tests at government approved health centres in the UAE.
If you are applying visit visa or tourist visa or in case if you want to renew the same , you would not need to get a medical test done.
The standard medical screening involves screening for communicable diseases such as hepatitis, HIV, leprosy, syphilis, and tuberculosis to ensure the UAE community health.
What is the required test for UAE residence Visa and what happens during the medical test?
- HIV (by testing their blood) and;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis (by taking an x-ray of their chest).
Those found to be HIV positive or having tuberculosis will be considered medically unfit and therefore will not be granted a residence visa. They will be deported immediately by the UAE’s authorities back to their country of origin.
Residents who are detected with dormant or inactive pulmonary tuberculosis are also considered medically fit.
In this case, they are granted a one-year ‘Health Fitness Certificate for Residence’ subject to treatment and follow-up by the Department of Preventive Medicine or equivalent government health authority.
Hence, if you suspect to be suffering from a communicable disease it is advisable to get yourself tested in your home country first.
In addition, the following categories of workers should test negative for syphilis and Hepatitis B:
- Workers in nurseries
- Domestic workers including housemaids, nannies, and drivers
- Food handlers and workers in restaurants and cafes
- Workers in saloons and beauty centers
- Workers in health clubs
- Female domestic workers must test negative for pregnancy
A new Cabinet Resolution was passed in 2016. As per this resolution, all resident expatriates while renewing their residence visas have to undergo TB screening, too.
Those found with scars or active TB or found having drug-resistant TB will be issued a conditional fitness certificate and be issued residence visa for one year. They will then have to undergo treatment in the UAE.
Ministry of Health and Prevention (Mohap)manages medical tests in Northern Emirates- Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaima, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain.
The cost for the test can vary depending on how quickly you would like to get the test done.
What is the fee applicable for the medical test for UAE Residence Visa?
- All categories (excluding vaccination and female household domestic service) AED 260
- All categories (including vaccination ) AED 310
- Female household domestic services AED 360
- For a medical examination at centres for shopping malls, service charge AED 110 including VAT is charged
- For a medical examination at the Ministry of Health and Prevention (Mohap) Preventive Medicine Departments a service charge AED 105 is charged
- Department of Health Abu Dhabi , HAAD : Residence visa medical check up certificate AED 250
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (for specific categories) AED 50
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) : These are the prices charged by Typing Centre:
- Normal fees 322.5 AED ( within 5 working days)
- AED 432.5 ( within 48 hours)
- AED 532.5 ( within 24 hours)
- AED 752.5 ( within 4 hours) which is for VIP applications.
- Normal fees 372.5 AED ( within 5 working days) for housemaid visa
- AED 482.5 ( within 48 hours) for housemaid visa
- AED 582.5 ( within 24 hours) for housemaid visa
- AED 802.5 ( within 4 hours) which is for VIP applications for housemaid visa
What are the Documents Required to get the medical test done for UAE Residence Visa?
- Valid Passport Copy.
- Valid Residence Permit/Visa Copy.
- 2 Passport size photograph with white background.
- Valid Emirates ID copy (only for renewal of residence visa)
You may also visit:
9 thoughts on “Medical Test Procedure and Costs for UAE Residence Visa (2022 Update)”
- Lensays:Hi! Based on your blog, please confirm if HEP B will not be screen if your occupation is like sales executive/supervisor or office admin staff. Thank you for your reply.Reply
- Deenasays:Hi, if that is your position i don’t think you need to go for HEP B test. However you may check with the concerned authorities when you go for screening.Reply
- Maurizio Pezzottisays:Dear ED,I would like to know which Tests, I should do in Dubai to apply fr Resident / Working VISA.
My work position should be Engineers / Manager.