Omani Embassy in United Arab Emirates (UAE) has published an updated requirement for the Oman visa. All foreign nationals attempting to secure an Omani visa in UAE will be subjected to medical tests and a subsequent chest X-ray. This will require a fee to be paid before applicants can receive the necessary documents to apply for the visa.
If you are applying for an Omani Visa, you will be required to complete a medical(shots) test. The Oman consulate usually requests a full body check up and prints out your information and photos into their system, similar to the ones at the UAE Health Department or other clinics in the U.S. You would like to make sure that you complete your medical in time so as long you have all the required documents and shots, there is no problem at all.
It’s a great pleasure to write this post and congratulate you on behalf of the Medical Visa Application Center (MVAC), Embassy of Oman in UAE on your achievement in successfully applying for Omani visa.
Medical Test For Oman Visa In Uae
It’s a must for anyone seeking a job or residency in the United Arab Emirates to undergo certain testing. These vary based on different factors, including (but not limited to) age, physical characteristics, and previous medical conditions.
DO I NEED A COVID VACCINE OR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE TO ENTER OMAN?
COVID vaccination certificate is not required for entry in Oman. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Oman travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT THIS COUNTRY?
This depends on your own nationality. You can see your eligibility for an Oman eVisa here. Just select your current nationality and put Oman as the country of visit to check the information.
WHAT IS AN OMAN EVISA?
It is an official document that provides authorization to travel to and from Oman. It is electronically linked to your passport.
DO I NEED A MEDICAL TEST TO OBTAIN THE OMAN EVISA?
As said above, there is no such thing as a medical test for the Oman eVisa. However, you might need the Yellow Fever vaccination, but it will depend on your nationality. If you come from a country with Yellow Fever outbreaks it will be necessary that you have the vaccine. The list of countries may change, so please refer to the latest World Health Organisation information on yellow fever individual country requirements here.
DO I NEED A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT TO ENTER OMAN?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements. However, travelers must be fully vaccinated.
DO I NEED TO QUARANTINE ONCE I ARRIVE IN OMAN?
- Quarantine requirements: There are currently no quarantine requirements in Oman.
FOR HOW MANY DAYS CAN I SPEND IN OMAN WITH THE EVISA?
You can spend time in the country for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry with a Multiple Entry type of visa.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
There are just a few documents that iVisa will ask you to start your application:
- Supporting Document (if applicable)
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate of Minor (if applicable)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
- Applicant Photo
HOW LONG IS THE OMAN EVISA VALID?
It is valid for 1 year after issued.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
With iVisa, there are three options for each one:
- Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 4 Business Days, and the price is USD 160.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 2 Business Days, and the total price of it is USD 204.90 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your Oman eVisa in only 1 Business Day, and you will be charged USD 244.90 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR THIS EVISA?
The form in questions consists of three steps:
- The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
- The last step consists of a questionnaire and attaching the applicant’s photo. At this point, you need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on personal circumstances.
Click here to start. After you are done, submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance to fill your application, iVisa has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE APPLIED?
Once the application is done, we will provide you the eVisa by email message. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time. When you receive the PDF document, print a copy and save it with your passport. This way, on the day of your trip you will have both documents at hand to present to Immigration.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA TO GET MY OMAN EVISA?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of satisfied customers say about us here.