Our medical services are introduced by Australian Govt Medical Council, which is the most trusted organization in Australia. We have Doctors, nurses and many other professionals who provide Medical Visa For Australia for our patients for their convenience.
Medical Visa For Australia is a medical visa which enables you to get the medical treatment you need right at the place you live. So if you want to get a medical visa for your family and loved ones, they are here to help you decide on the best option that would suit their needs.
Many people travel Dr. Geoffrey’s Holistic Clinic are looking to get medical visa for Australia. Most of the individuals who have visited this clinic have got great results and success in getting medical visa. So, Why you should visit us? We have a team of highly trained professionals who will help you with your queries. We need not any expensive courses or courses which take months to complete before getting a job with them.
Medical Visa For Australia
The importance of being a visa holder cannot be overlooked. With Australia being one of the popular countries for medical reasons, many international clients are coming to acquire their green card and obtain permanent residency.
If you are having difficulty locating information on the eligibility criteria for medical visas, check out the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.
WHAT THIS VISA LETS YOU DO
The Medical Treatment Visa (Subclass 602) allows you to:
- stay in Australia until the treatment plan or consultations are finished
- be granted single entry or multiple entries to Australia depending on your situation
- study for up to 3 months (or longer if you meet the exemption criteria)
- You can’t work in Australia under this visa, except under limited circumstances.
- A separate application needs to be made for each family member.
- This visa can be granted with a single or multiple entry.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE MEDICAL TREATMENT VISA (SUBCLASS 602)
To be eligible for the Medical Treatment Visa (Subclass 602), you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are in one of the following situations outlined below:
- Intend to have medical treatment or consultations in Australia
- Intend to donate an organ to someone in Australia
- Intend to support a patient or organ donor who holds or is applying for this visa
- Intend to receive an organ from someone who travels to Australia with you
- Intend to come to Australia under the arrangements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health
- Be in Australia, aged 50 years or older, been refused an Australian permanent visa on health grounds only and are unfit to depart Australia
- You must not have a medical condition that could be a threat to public health.
- If you are in Australia, you must not hold, or the last substantive visa you held must not have been, a Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) that was granted in the Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream.
- While you are in Australia, you must have adequate means or access to means to support yourself.
- You can be any age to apply for this visa.
- You must meet the character requirements.
- You must be a genuine visitor. You must only intend to stay temporarily in Australia, do the things you are allowed to do on this visa.
- An intention to stay here temporarily does not apply if you are in Australia, are aged 50 years or older, have been refused a permanent visa due to not meeting the health requirement and are unfit to depart Australia
- Have repaid all debts to the Australian government.
- Arranged and paid for medical treatment. In most circumstances, you must pre-arrange payment of your medical costs, and demonstrate that it will not cost an Australian government money. You can show this with written proof from a public or private hospital, confirming that it has approved your treatment and arrangements to pay all the costs
- You may not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa previously cancelled.