If you’re looking for Medical Visa For Turkey , then you are at the right place. TurkishVisa provides all kind of visa for applicants to easily get medical visa for turkey and other countries. Scroll down to see the list of medical visa for turkey that we provide and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
Turkey need a medical visa should you be planning to visit Turkey so as to go to your resort like a tourist and have the ability to have a nice time there, or if you are in the middle of treatment then it is vital for you. If you plan to take pleasure in your vacation, the only one thing that would help you finish your hospitalities quickly and easily, is considered a health insurance for Turkey. To obtain one of these health insurance polices, without fail you will need to call up a reputable agent that deals in this field.
Turkey has become a medical tourism hub of the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Thousands of people travel to Turkey every year to receive treatment in the country’s superior hospitals – take advantage of this opportunity!
The rapidly growing healthcare industry in Turkey is one of the most demanded healthcare systems in Europe. Turkey attracts a lot of patients and investors.
Medical Visa For Turkey
Turkey, a crossroads between Europe and Asia, was once the center of the ancient world. Today, Turkey symbolizes the modern world in many ways. The country has become one of the top tourist destinations in recent years. Swimming in its crystal clear waters, lying on its pristine beaches, climbing mountains and exploring caves, trekking through verdant forests — it is difficult to know where to begin and what to see!
Medical tourism in Turkey is growing at an incredible rate, and the medical visas available can be obtained promptly and extended if necessary. Turkey is a great spot to relax and unwind in addition to medical tourism.
The country’s technological advancements and state-of-the-art facilities also keep the cost of procedures low when compared to other countries. Turkey is also becoming a more popular destination for many due to its world-class infrastructure and a large number of highly educated and qualified medical experts.
Why Should You Travel To Turkey For Medical Treatment?
Turkey is noted for its growing medical tourism and healthcare business, in addition to its fascinating landscapes, gorgeous beaches, and kind people. The country is well-equipped to handle a wide range of medical concerns using a wide range of medical treatments and technology.
Internationally Accredited Medical Facilities
Turkey has a considerable number of hospitals with international accreditation, particularly the prominent Joint Commission International (JCI). Many hospitals in the United States are linked with US healthcare institutions such as John Hopkins Medicine and Harvard Medical School. Turkey’s hospitals have developed a reputation for excellence because of advanced equipment and internationally trained doctors. Whether you need a hair transplant or gastric treatments, you can rely on trained specialists to provide the care you require while utilizing cutting-edge medical technology.
The majority of individuals chose medical tourism to save money, and that’s exactly what you will receive in Turkey. In Turkey, you can get high-quality medical care for a fraction of the price of hospitals in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Hospitals in Turkey offer affordable costs, as well as international accreditations and superior equipment, demonstrating that lower prices do not always imply inferior quality.
Turkey is known for its warm welcome, making it an ideal location for medical treatment. The friendly atmosphere and attentive staff will make you feel at ease during your treatment, from preparation to recovery.
And now that we have encouraged you to visit Turkey for medical reasons, here’s a comprehensive guide to all of the visa requirements.
What are the different types of medical visas that you can get for your trip to Turkey?
Except for citizens of visa-exempt countries, foreigners who wish to receive medical treatment in Turkey must first obtain a medical visa. In general, there are two types of medical visas available:
- You will need an ordinary medical visa, which you can get through the Turkish embassy or consulate in your area.
- An electronic visa (e-visa), which you can obtain using the Turkish government’s online visa system.
- Visitors to Turkey must get a medical visa unless they are nationals of visa-exempt nations and territories or visa-exempt countries and territories who are able to apply for an e-Visa online. For your convenience, the list is included at the end of the article.
Important Note: When traveling for tourism or business, an eVisa is required. Regular visas from embassies or consulates are required for reasons such as school or work.
How to Obtain Medical Visas (eVisa or electronic visa)?
The Turkish online visa system is both safe and efficient. This is how you can get it:
- Simply go to www.evisa.gov.tr and fill out an application by selecting your nation and the type of passport or ID card you require. The platform is self-explanatory and will assist you at all times.
- Once you have finished filling out the form, save and download it for future use.
- To obtain Consulate approval, the applicant must go to the nearest Turkish embassy in his or her country.
- The travel dates can be planned once the visa has been approved.
Are You Eligible For A Turkish Medical Visa?
The following are the requirements for anyone seeking a medical visa in Turkey:
- All citizens of other countries, unlike Gabon and Zambia, must have a valid residency permit or visa from one of the following countries: Ireland, the United States, the United Kingdom, or Schengen zone countries.
- Except for nationals of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and the Philippines, all citizens must travel with one of the airlines with which the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has signed an agreement. Turkish Carriers, AtlasGlobal, Pegasus Airlines, and Onur Air are the airlines that match the criteria.
- Egypt Air flights are also available to Egyptian nationals.
- The applicant must have sufficient financial resources (minimum US$50 per day) as well as a hotel reservation.
- Algerian citizens must be under the age of 18 or over the age of 35 to be eligible for an e-Visa; otherwise, a conventional (sticker) visa is necessary.
- On arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Airport, citizens of Zambia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Philippines are not eligible for an e-visa.
For more information and to learn more about medical visas in Turkey, please click here.
List of Required Documentation For A Medical Visa in Turkey
The following is a list of important documents you will need to apply for a medical tourism visa:
- The applicant must have their original passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- A minimum of two blank pages must be available for visa stamps.
- The applicant must include copies of their old passports, which must be filled out and signed by the applicant, and demonstrate their previous travel details.
- Two current passport-size photographs with a matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white backdrop, and no borderlines must be carried by the applicant. The photograph must be 2.5″x 2.5″ in size and should not be utilized in any way before the visa application.
- The applicant’s cover letter, which includes the applicant’s name, passport information, and travel details, as well as the objective for the trip and duration of stay.
- The letter must be signed by an authorized signatory and stamped by the company, and it must be addressed to the Republic of Turkey Consulate General.
- Hotel confirmation in accordance with the travel plan, as well as a confirmed return air ticket that reflects the travel itinerary.
- Travel insurance is required for anybody visiting Turkey.
Foreign patients must also bring necessary medical records, referral letters, and other pertinent medical information with them.
Cost of the Visa
The cost of applying for a visa varies depending on the country. Please see the table below for more information:
|SI. No||Country||Turkey Medical e-Visa Cost||Turkey Medical Visa On Arrival Cost|
|1||ANTIGUA-BARBUDA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|2||ARMENIA||15 $||25 $ / 20 € / 15£|
|3||AUSTRALIA||60 $||70 $/ 50 € / 45 £|
|4||AUSTRIA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|5||BAHAMAS||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|6||BAHRAIN||80 $||70 $ / 50 € / 45 £|
|7||BARBADOS||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|8||BELGIUM||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|9||CANADA||60 $||70 $/ 50 € / 45 £|
|10||CROATIA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|11||DOMINICA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|12||DOMINICAN REPUBLIC||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|13||GREEK CYPRIOT||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|16||GRENADA||60 $||60 $ / 45 € / 35 £|
|17||HAITI||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|18||HONG KONG (BN(O) )||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|19||INDONESIA||25 $||35 $ / 27 € / 22 £|
|20||IRELAND||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|21||JAMAICA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|22||KUWAIT||No Fee||No Fee|
|23||MALDIVES||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|24||MALTA||No Fee||No Fee|
|25||MAURITIUS||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|26||MEXICO||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|27||NETHERLANDS||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|28||NORWAY||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|29||OMAN||60 $||60 $ / 45 € / 35 £|
|30||POLAND||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|31||PORTUGAL||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|32||QATAR||28 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|33||SAUDI ARABIA||60 $||60 $ / 45 € / 35 £|
|34||SPAIN||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|35||ST. LUCIA||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|36||ST. VINCENT VE THE||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|37||GRENADINES||60 $||60 $ / 45 € / 35 £|
|40||UNITED KINGDOM||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
|41||U.S.A||20 $||30 $ / 25 € / 20 £|
What is the validity of the Turkish medical visa?
1. The Turkish medical visa is valid for 30 or 90 days in a 180-day term in general. You can find out what procedures you need to take to extend your visa by visiting immigration officials, an embassy, or a police station. Your ability to extend your visa is determined by your original purpose for visiting, the reason for the extension, and your nationality.
2. If you plan to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days, you should apply for a residency permit. Before your visa expires, you can apply for the permit at the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management or local authorities in Turkey.
3. It’s important to remember that overstaying your visa can result in fines and deportation. Furthermore, you may be barred from entering Turkey for an extended length of time.
List Of Countries Applicable For The eVisa To Enter Turkey
Afghanistan, Barbados, Canada, Djibouti, Gabon, United Kingdom, Algeria, Belgium, Cape Verde, Dominica, Gambia, Vanuatu, Angola, Benin, Central African Republic, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Vietnam, Antigua and Barbuda, Bermuda, Chad, East Timor, Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus, Yemen, Armenia, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Grenada, Zambia, Australia, Botswana, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Zimbabwe, Austria, Burkina Faso, Congo, Republic of the, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Lithuania, Bahamas, Burundi, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the, Estonia, Haiti, Nepal, Bahrain, Cambodia, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Hong Kong (BN(O)).
Rwanda, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Croatia, Fiji, India, Libya, Indonesia, Madagascar, Netherlands, Saint Lucia, Sri Lanka, Namibia, Iraq, Malawi, Niger, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Portugal, Ireland, Maldives, Nigeria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Suriname, Spain, Jamaica, Mali, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Malta, Oman, Senegal, Taiwan, Liberia, Kuwait, Mauritania, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Mozambique, Latvia, Mauritius, Palestine, Solomon Islands, Togo, South Africa, Lesotho, Mexico, Philippines, Somalia, U.S.A, Uganda, Poland.
List Of Countries Which Can Enter Turkey Without A Visa
Germany, Andorra, Argentina, Honduras, Iran, Israel, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Morocco, Finland, France, Greece, Guatemala, Belarus, Belize, Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Iceland, Japan, Montenegro, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Colombia, South Korea, Kosovo, Costa Rica, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Moldova, Monaco, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, St. Cristopher Nevis, Saint Marino, Seychelles, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Chile, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Jordan, Vatican, Venezuela, New Zealand.
The following is a list of countries that are eligible for a visa on arrival in Turkey.
Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Croatia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong (BN(O)), Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Spain, U.S.A, United Kingdom.
Keep the following points in mind before applying for a Turkish medical visa:
- Because visa processing might take up to a month, it’s preferable to apply for a Turkish medical visa at least a month before your trip.
- Even if your visa application is denied, the visa cost is non-refundable.
- Medical insurance that is valid for the duration of your stay in Turkey is required.
About Medsurge India
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Medsurge India
Medsurge India is one of the pioneers and the most reputable company in the field of medical tourism in India. India offers World Class Medical Facilities, comparable with any of the Western and European countries. India has state of the art Hospitals and the finest medical experts. With the most excellent infrastructure, the best possible Medical facilities, accompanied with the most competitive prices, you can get the treatment done in India at the lowest charges. The Availability of Ayurveda and Naturopathy in the purest form makes India the most sought after health destination.
Medsurge India offers the top treatment and tour packages for the international patients coming to India. With its unique cost control formula, we help the international patients to get the best quality of medical services and treatment facilities to the patients. We, as a Company are tied up with various hospitals and medical experts covering all forms of health – modern, holistic and alternative treatment.
In addition to our medical services, we also provide complete transportation, travel, accommodation and tourist assistance to the health seeking individuals and their families. Please ask us your required queries and we will provide with the best possible solutions for your health.
Medsurge India, our goal is to prepare readers for travel abroad, help them recognize basic illnesses, and when necessary, ease the process of locating the best medical attention available. We provide consultancy for medical tourism in India, India health tourism, health, packages, Indian hospitals, surgery, operations, Ayurveda, wellness tourism in India.