QMAS visa is a specialty occupation and also points based visa scheme for overseas nurses having experience in Australian nursing industry. If you do not have any employer sponsorship then how to get QMAS visa? You can achieve your dream career without getting any support from sponsor.
Are you a registered nurse or about to graduate? Then apply for your QMAS visa for nurses. This visa could change your life and enable you to work in Australia.
The QMAS bonus points are provided to eligible applicants as an incentive to work in areas of workforce shortage. The bonus points enable the applicant a better chance of achieving a visa grant when compared to the same points achieved by applicants who do not have the bonus points.
Qmas Visa For Nurses
Applying for US Visa is a repetitive process (once you’ve done it, you’ll have to do it again in any other 2 years), so why do we keep doing it? Because we believe in our dream country. We have tons of money saving ideas available that will help you secure your Visa
ESTABLISH YOUR CAREER IN HONG KONG
Hong Kong is looking for skilled professionals to sharpen its edge in the global economy. Professionals from fields as diverse as IT, law, finance, creative arts and others are in huge demand in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme opens the doors for you to build your career in Hong Kong’s vibrant economy. With our experience and reach, Y-Axis is your best bet to help you plan and execute your migration journey to Hong Kong.
HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME (QMAS VISA) DETAILS
The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is a points-based scheme where you need to score
80/195 points in the General Test or 195 Points in the Achievement Based Points Test. The points are calculated based on your age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency and dependants. Under the Scheme you can:
- Enter Hong Kong without holding a job offer
- Settle permanently in Hong Kong
- Work in their chosen field in Hong Kong
- Bring their dependants to Hong Kong
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR QMAS VISA
- First-class degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Age should be between 18-50years
- IELTS/TOEFL exam scores required to prove language proficiency.
- Meet the financial requirements for the immigration process.
- Have the minimum points under General Points Based Test
Points are allotted for factors such as:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- English Language Skills
- Additional Factors
- Applicants for QMAS need to score 80 points out of 100
The documentation required for the Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Meet the required language levels
- Educational credentials
- Professional credentials
- Your occupation must fall under the Hong Kong Talent List
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents