The QMAS (QANTAS Management Authority Skills Assessment) visa is for non-specialised/non-trades occupations as expressed by the Department of Immigration. This includes Accountants, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Engineers and Marketing Managers, etc. It is a process that allows the holder of a Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188) to extend their stay in Australia if the visa was granted on or after 10 March 2014.
The visa to work in an English language teaching job in Australia is the QIEC – Qualified Immigrant (QIEC) visa. In fact, it is regarded as one of the easiest visas to get in the whole of the country.
If you are a US citizen living in America and have tried to open a bank account using an ITIN number, then chances are that you have encountered several problems. Some banks even refused to accept your documentation. This shows the level of scrutiny applied when you try to get anything done with your ITIN number. Now, if you are thinking about any US visa related work (like applying for H1-B visa), then it is pertinent that you get all the paperwork done right.
Qmas Visa For Teachers
Teachers are considered as one of the most respectful professions on planet earth. And they are respected because they lay the foundation of their students. They offer their students their whole hearted and continuous attention which ultimately increases the confidence level of their students in their learning. Along with this, teachers are always there to inspire, guide, discover and ignite their students.
ESTABLISH YOUR CAREER IN HONG KONG
Hong Kong is looking for skilled professionals to sharpen its edge in the global economy. Professionals from fields as diverse as IT, law, finance, creative arts and others are in huge demand in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme opens the doors for you to build your career in Hong Kong’s vibrant economy. With our experience and reach, Y-Axis is your best bet to help you plan and execute your migration journey to Hong Kong.
HONG KONG QUALITY MIGRANT ADMISSION SCHEME (QMAS VISA) DETAILS
The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is a points-based scheme where you need to score
80/195 points in the General Test or 195 Points in the Achievement Based Points Test. The points are calculated based on your age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency and dependants. Under the Scheme you can:
- Enter Hong Kong without holding a job offer
- Settle permanently in Hong Kong
- Work in their chosen field in Hong Kong
- Bring their dependants to Hong Kong
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR QMAS VISA
- First-class degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Age should be between 18-50years
- IELTS/TOEFL exam scores required to prove language proficiency.
- Meet the financial requirements for the immigration process.
- Have the minimum points under General Points Based Test
Points are allotted for factors such as:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- English Language Skills
- Additional Factors
- Applicants for QMAS need to score 80 points out of 100
The documentation required for the Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Meet the required language levels
- Educational credentials
- Professional credentials
- Your occupation must fall under the Hong Kong Talent List
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents