When you develop a strong relationship with the other family members then you can easily do the Dubai visa entry and residence procedure as they will help you out to get the Dubai visa for your parents.
The children of expatriates in the United Arab Emirates who are aged below 18 years can apply for residence visa for parents so that their parents could live with them in the UAE. For this purpose, the applicant should be either UAE national or a resident of other GCC countries. The applicant as well as his/her parents should be present in Dubai on the time of application and should have valid passports and confirmed return tickets.
Residence Visa For Parents In Dubai
Under the current immigration rules, non-Emiratis must hold certifiably of high net worth and disposable income, in order to obtain a residence visa in Dubai.
A Parent Residence Visa can be sponsored by Son/ Daughter/ Son in Law/ Daughter in Law in Dubai.
Expatriates may sponsor their parents for one year by submitting a deposit to the immigration office as a guarantee for each parent. He/She cannot sponsor only one of his/her parents. They both need to be sponsored. Also, he must prove that he is their sole support and that they have no one back home to take care of them.
In cases where one parent has died or if the parents have divorced, he has to show the related official documents as justification to sponsor only one of his parents.
Sponsorship of parents requires that an expat resident earn the minimum salary required and obtain a medical insurance policy for each parent that meets minimum coverage requirements. Each year, the policy must be renewed.
What are the Visa Requirements and Procedures?
- Both Parents together: Should bring both parents otherwise attested death/divorce certificate or any other valid reason to be submitted. Such certificates must be attested from the UAE Embassy in the home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- Minimum Salary: The sponsor’s minimum salary should be AED 20,000
- Tenancy or Ejari (minimum 2 Bedroom)
- Sponsor Emirates ID (Original).
- Sponsor passport & residence visa page and sponsor spouse. (at least minimum 6 months validity).
- Partner/ Investor visa holder should attach Company/Personal Statements for the last six months, Trade License Copy list, MOA
- Valid Salary Certificate, if the sponsor is a Government/Semi-government/Free zone Employee.
- Valid Labor Contract (issued by MOHRE), if the sponsor work in Private Sector.
- A copy of the registered Tenancy contract / Ejari or Title Deed.
- Recent Electricity Bill if house owned by a sponsor (Not rented).
- Passport copies (color) of parents and one photo with white background Passport validity should minimum 6 months and current visa (if Inside Country).
- Consanguinity certificate to be obtained from their respective Consulate, which should be duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of UAE and translated into Arabic.
- Parent’s National ID is required for (Pakistan- Afghanistan-Iraq) Nationalities.
- Bank Account Statement for the last three months with bank’s seal. The online print will not be accepted.
- Sponsor Account IBAN Number.
Visit your nearest Amer center in Dubai or apply online using the E-channel if the sponsor has residency issued from other Emirates.
Step 1: Apply for an entry permit
Step 2: Apply for change status (if the person is inside the country), or Enter the country with the entry permit approval (if the person is outside the country)
Step 3: Apply for Emirates ID in any approved typing center and proceed with the medical test in the government-approved hospital, clinic, or center.
Step 4: Process the mandatory Health Medical Insurance
Step 5: Submit the required documents for residence visa stamping at the immigration office
Step 6: Receive a notification confirming the issuance of the residence visa permit.
Step 7: Original passport submission for final visa stamping in the Immigration
Step 8: Emirates ID card issuance