This post aims at answering questions on how to get Romania student visa from Bangladesh as well as tuition fee in ASEAN countries and scholarship in Singapore.
The prestigious Romanian Government has recently announced that it is now offering immediate visa for Bangladeshi citizens on arrival. These visas are also granted to non-Bangladeshi citizens, but there is a certain set of rules and procedures that a person has to complete before his/her application is reviewed. These rules and procedures have been divided into 3 phases. Phase 1 is the pre-application phase, phase 2 is the online application phase, and Phase 3 is the physical application phase.
Romania has been taking students from all over the globe and offering them with Student Visa for several decades now. In fact, you will notice that many foreigners are on this territory to study or visit their relatives. You can be one of those who will benefit from scholarship or a lucrative job offer in Romania. However, you need to fulfill certain criteria first or else you will be deported immediately…
Romania Student Visa For Bangladeshi
We all know how important is to work and study in a foreign country. Romania is the perfect option for it, as it is not only an EU member state but also an attractive country, where you have access to good universities and educational institutions offering various undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Are you from Bangladesh? You might need a student visa…
…But, well, you see, our army of scientist monkeys didn’t finish the student visa research for Romania yet!
Don’t worry, everything is ok. We’re on it, and we’re doing all we can to make your search for the right international degree in Romania a little easier and more enjoyable.
Still, you can always beat us to the punch and:
- Check if you really need a student visa. Usually, if you are an EU-national and want to study in another EU country, you won’t need a visa. Some other non-EU countries may also be exempt from an entry visa, at least for an initial duration.
- Start accessing the websites of the embassy and consulate, in order to get a general picture of the whole “visa-application” thing;
- Check the deadlines and figure out how much time you’ll have to wait for your visa. You wouldn’t want miss studying abroad from this silly mistake of bad planning;
- Go on a scavenger hunt and collect all the documents you will need. Remember, you can find the list on the embassy’s website;
- Start saving up money, as some applications might require you to have proof of minimum funds.
- Brush up on your English skills. Even if this is not always a visa requirement, it will help you a lot to succeed during your university studies.
All in all, what else can we say but: good luck and never forget to have fun during your studies!
Thanks and good luck!
Don’t be fooled by this Eastern European country. Romania may seem modest, but it has a big appetite for fun and crazy parties. With a vivid nightlife and an extraordinary sense of humour, the country itself is also the background of some of the greatest inventions and innovations in modern history.
Also, with huge tracks of land, ripe for exploration, and with the first castle and city lit with electricity, Romania is definitively a great destination. So grab your Master’s degree in Romania and be ready for the experience of a lifetime.