Any Filipino who will be provided with a work permit, must apply for an authorizing document called “E Visa”. A Ukrainian E visa is a short stay type of visa issued for the reason of purposeful travel to Ukraine (residence permit is not required). The E Visa also allows prolonged employment in a single state organ or organization, except for the state security authorities and defense industry. The duration of the stay should not exceed 90 days in a half year period, which can be prolonged by a decision of the authorized official of the State Migration Service. The visa is intended for foreign citizens and stateless individuals who are invited to Ukraine on execution of concrete business or professional activities.
Are you a Filipino living in the Philippines, who would like to visit Russia one day? If yes, you might have come across the E-visa requirement. For some people, having to apply for an E-visa can be quite an inconvenience. This is because it is not always possible to find a printer and computer at all times. That’s why some people prefer having someone else do it for them. Don’t worry if this is your case! Manila Translations is here to help you! We have been translating documents for many years and we are happy that we can provide you with a solution to your problem.
Russia E Visa For Filipino
An E-visa may be applied for by one and multiple members of the group by entering the application separately. You fill in and submit the same application form for each traveler and pay the corresponding service fee per visa. E-visa must be applied 2 weeks before travel. The E-visa is printed on paper and not shown on a monitor as it has been done in past years. After payment, your e-Visa will be added to your account instantly. If you need to print it, you can do it right away without having to wait until we get back to our office the next day. Filling out the forms online: Please note that if you need any assistance while filling out the online forms please don’t hesitate to contact our Specialists at email@example.com
What is Russian Business Visa?
A Russian Business Visa permits its holder to enter into the Russian Federation and engage in activities related to business. The Russian Business Visa may be valid for 90 days and for single, double, or multiple entries. A multiple-entry visa can be valid for up to 1 year!
Who Needs a Russian Business Visa?
Businesspersons from all around the world can travel to Russia for business purposes. However, a few categories are exempt from the requirement of a Russian Business visa.
The following categories of businesspersons are exempt from the Russian business visa requirement:
- Nationals of several countries.
- Holders of APEC Business Travel Card
How to Apply for a Russia Business Visa?
The application process for a Russia Business Visa is not as hard as it may seem. There are procedures you must follow, and documents you should collect.
To make sure you file a successful Russian business visa application, follow the steps below:
- Check if you need a Russian Business visa. If you do, then follow the rest of the steps listed in this article.
- Get a Business Invitation (Visa Support). You can get this invitation from the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. You can also get it from an organization/company based in Russia.
- Complete the online Russia Business visa application form. You can find the form at the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Collect the required documents for a Russia Business visa. Find the Russian business visa requirements listed below in this article.
- Submit your application documents. Depending on your home country, you may have to apply at a Consulate or Visa Processing Center. Check if you need to make an appointment prior to that. The appointment requirement differs from one country to the other.
- Pay the Russia business visa fee. The fee for a business visa to Russia depends on your nationality, the processing period and the number of intended entries. Below you can find the list with all the costs of a Russian visa depending on these factors.
Note that in case the embassy sees it reasonable, they might invite you for an interview or ask for documents. When the processing of your application is over, you will be notified on the decision on your case.
After you arrive in Russia
If you get a Russia Business visa, you can travel to Russia as soon as your visa becomes valid. Upon arrival in Russia, you will need to complete two other steps, in order for your stay to be legal.
- Get the immigration card. When you arrive at the Russian port of entry, you will receive a card. It has two identical parts that require your information. Answer the questions on both sides. The border police will keep one part of the card, and the other one you should carry with you.
- Register your Russian Business visa. If you intend to remain in Russia for more than a week, you need to register your visa. If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel will do it for you. If you are staying at a private home, the host/owner will need to register your visa. Provide them with a copy of your passport data pages, your visa, and immigration card.
Required Documents for Russia Business Visa
The required documents for a Russian visa are the core of your Russian business visa application. You should pay special attention to these documents and obtain each of them correctly.
The required documents for a Russian business visa are as follows:
- Visa Support for business visits. Any of the following will be accepted as visa support for business visits:
- An invitation of the Ministry of Interior of the Russian Federation. The invitation is required in original, in either electronic or paper form. You should ask your Russian business partner to get this kind of invitation for you, at the Ministry of Interior in Russia.
- An invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. Your Russian business partner is obliged to request this type of invitation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Russia. The ministry will then pass the invitation to the embassy in your country. Your partner should provide you with the 6-digit number on the invitation. You should present this number when you submit the required documents for a Russia business visa.
- An inviting letter from an organization based in Russia. Valid only for countries that signed visa facilitation agreements with Russia. The Head of the Russian inviting company should sign and stamp this letter. The invitation must be printed on the official paper of the Russian host organization. The embassy may require it in the original format.
Russia Business Visa Fee
The costs of a visa for Russia application depend on several factors, as the applicant’s nationality, type of visa and number of intended entries.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Russia Business Visa?
The average processing time for a Russia Visa is 10 days. However, the processing can take from three to 20 working days. Applicants that want to benefit from the expedited visa application processing will need to pay a higher fee, as given above.