Russian Student Visa For Indian refers to the type of visa which allows students from India to go to Russia for higher education purpose.
Indian students applying for undergraduate Russian student visa can apply as soon as they are admitted to a university in Russia.
The Russian Ministry of Education and Science is inviting professional students from all over the world to study at Russian universities in a wide variety of fields. Indian applicants are easily eligible for several visas available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate studies in Russia.
A Student Visa is a type of non-immigrant visa issued to an international students who wishes to study in Russia. A student visa may be issued either by the consulate of the country the student is a citizen of or by an embassy or consulate in another country where he/she has business.
Russian Student Visa For Indian
India is a best medical university offer more medical school admission to in foreign countries, they provide study abroad scholarships in India to Medical certificate translator, Russian…
What is Russian Business Visa?
A Russian Business Visa permits its holder to enter into the Russian Federation and engage in activities related to business. The Russian Business Visa may be valid for 90 days and for single, double, or multiple entries. A multiple-entry visa can be valid for up to 1 year!
Who Needs a Russian Business Visa?
Businesspersons from all around the world can travel to Russia for business purposes. However, a few categories are exempt from the requirement of a Russian Business visa.
The following categories of businesspersons are exempt from the Russian business visa requirement:
- Nationals of several countries.
- Holders of APEC Business Travel Card
How to Apply for a Russia Business Visa?
The application process for a Russia Business Visa is not as hard as it may seem. There are procedures you must follow, and documents you should collect.
To make sure you file a successful Russian business visa application, follow the steps below:
- Check if you need a Russian Business visa. If you do, then follow the rest of the steps listed in this article.
- Get a Business Invitation (Visa Support). You can get this invitation from the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. You can also get it from an organization/company based in Russia.
- Complete the online Russia Business visa application form. You can find the form at the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Collect the required documents for a Russia Business visa. Find the Russian business visa requirements listed below in this article.
- Submit your application documents. Depending on your home country, you may have to apply at a Consulate or Visa Processing Center. Check if you need to make an appointment prior to that. The appointment requirement differs from one country to the other.
- Pay the Russia business visa fee. The fee for a business visa to Russia depends on your nationality, the processing period and the number of intended entries. Below you can find the list with all the costs of a Russian visa depending on these factors.
Note that in case the embassy sees it reasonable, they might invite you for an interview or ask for documents. When the processing of your application is over, you will be notified on the decision on your case.
After you arrive in Russia
If you get a Russia Business visa, you can travel to Russia as soon as your visa becomes valid. Upon arrival in Russia, you will need to complete two other steps, in order for your stay to be legal.
- Get the immigration card. When you arrive at the Russian port of entry, you will receive a card. It has two identical parts that require your information. Answer the questions on both sides. The border police will keep one part of the card, and the other one you should carry with you.
- Register your Russian Business visa. If you intend to remain in Russia for more than a week, you need to register your visa. If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel will do it for you. If you are staying at a private home, the host/owner will need to register your visa. Provide them with a copy of your passport data pages, your visa, and immigration card.
Required Documents for Russia Business Visa
The required documents for a Russian visa are the core of your Russian business visa application. You should pay special attention to these documents and obtain each of them correctly.
The required documents for a Russian business visa are as follows:
- Visa Support for business visits. Any of the following will be accepted as visa support for business visits:
- An invitation of the Ministry of Interior of the Russian Federation. The invitation is required in original, in either electronic or paper form. You should ask your Russian business partner to get this kind of invitation for you, at the Ministry of Interior in Russia.
- An invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. Your Russian business partner is obliged to request this type of invitation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Russia. The ministry will then pass the invitation to the embassy in your country. Your partner should provide you with the 6-digit number on the invitation. You should present this number when you submit the required documents for a Russia business visa.
- An inviting letter from an organization based in Russia. Valid only for countries that signed visa facilitation agreements with Russia. The Head of the Russian inviting company should sign and stamp this letter. The invitation must be printed on the official paper of the Russian host organization. The embassy may require it in the original format.
Russia Business Visa Fee
The costs of a visa for Russia application depend on several factors, as the applicant’s nationality, type of visa and number of intended entries.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Russia Business Visa?
The average processing time for a Russia Visa is 10 days. However, the processing can take from three to 20 working days. Applicants that want to benefit from the expedited visa application processing will need to pay a higher fee, as given above.