Are you looking for a comprehensive guide for applying for the Safety Officer Visa for Dubai ? If yes, you are at the right place. We have covered the entire procedure to get the visa.
Safety officer job is becoming increasingly important to in our fast developing cities where a nice and thoughtful style of living is held high as the most important concern. In order to work in this capacity, you must obtain UAE safety officer visa first.
One of the most important positions in Dubai is that of a safety officer. If you have an interest in helping others, in making sure they get a safe and good service while they are in your care then this career might be for you.
Safety Officer Visa For Dubai
Dubai, one of the top cities in UAE and has been rated a beautiful city by several sources. This is not all that Dubai has to offer; it is known as a city of great financial opportunities. It is rightly said that location of this city makes it an ideal place for investors. Government of Dubai is also trying to create more investment opportunities in Dubai. In this regards, many high-end residential as well as commercial projects are being established here.
Employment: Full Time
Our Client, a leading local bank is currently looking for a HSE Officer to join their team in Dubai.
Purpose: To improve Health & Safety environment in the organization, protect life of staff and assets from damage resulting to direct financial loss by safeguarding the organization from internal and external threats through providing a proactive approach to make best working environment for staff by securing on their well being, their Health & Safety while ensuring capable working system are in place and working in support to alleviate dangers like fire when it occurs and ensuring to meet and comply regulatory authorities statutory obligation/mandates.
Duties and responsibilities:
– To coordinate with vendors and business for effective implementation of HSE recommendation and follow up on daily calls or issues as they arise.
– Be a lead to ensuring on Compliance with Civil Defense regulations
– To survey market and latest practices and put case to management for development of current infrastructure.
– To conduct audit as per HSE recommendation and ensure safety of people and property
– Supervise project as per HSE standards
– Formulate, Assist and conduct internal trainings
– To work to increasing the level of security/safety awareness/preparedness among staff and ensure the periodic fire drills and exercises are carried out.
– Collate all HSE reports and disseminate to respective departments
– To assist in key building Fire drills and supervise branch evacuation drill.
– Follow through regular site visit and assessment to verify site conditions and service levels.
– Supervise assigned tasks off & on field supporting all health & safety activates as required.
– Attend to resolve arising health and safety related issues in order to achieve timely and satisfactory resolution and solutions — Ensuring that all agencies / vendors address any conflict in a timely manner in consideration to safety and standard of services delivered.
– Minimum O-levels Graduation
– Preferably any certification in Occupational Health, Safety & Environment.
– 3-5 years Safety/Security/ Occupational Health/fire systems/training experience required
Knowledge & Skills
– Ability to run the operation and produce result
– Technical knowledge of fire system
– Procurement and cost analysis
– Able to develop and implements HSE policies and their processes.
– Investigates and evaluates new safety equipment for appropriateness.
– Prepares and disseminates memos and reports
– Create complete MIS for daily, weekly, monthly quarterly annual report
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.