Sarajevo visa for Indian passport holders is issued only when an applicant wishes to enter Bosnia for a max of 30 days. This visa allows visa-free travel to Bosnia through the International Airport Sarajevo. Since it’s usually a short visa, it’s only valid once.
In this article i will be telling you how to get sarajevo visa from India with proper documentation. So, If you want to make sure that your e-visa is accepted, and whether everything goes as planned, read on.
To get a short term visa to the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina; And the procedure of applying it, follow the instructions given down.
Sarajevo Visa For Indian
India is a country, which is called as the biggest and the oldest democracy in the world. Indian visas are very easy to get due to the friendly attitude of Indians. But it’s also not that easy as it seems because you still need to get this visa. In this article, you will be able to find out how to get India Visa if you are an Indian citizen.
Indian passport holders who are willing to apply for a Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. In the following, you can find Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist visa requirements which mainly include the visa documents and eligibility criteria. General guidelines to be followed at the time of submission of Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist visa documents are mentioned on the page. For further visa consultation, you can contact BTW Visa Executives.
Following is the list of documents required for Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist visa for Indians.
- PassportA passport is a document that is required at the time of international travels. It is issued by the government of the country to verify the identity and nationality of the candidate.
- It must be original and genuine.
- It must be valid for 6 months ahead of the span of stay.
- It must have minimun two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- It must not be torn, ripped, split, or damaged in any kind of way.
- Old PassportAn old passport is a passport that has expired or is completely stamped. In the visa processing, it is required to track the travel history of the applicant.
- If any of the traveler has old passport, it must be submitted along with latest passport.
- It must be original and in a good condition to access the required information.
- PhotoThe photo is provided to the authority so that you can be identified based on the same.
- It must cover face 80% of the frame.
- It must be of proper size with dimensions of 35×45 mm (length – 45mm, breadth – 35mm).
- Two copies to be submitted with general photo guidelines.
- It must be clicked on an all white background.
- It must have a matte finish.
- It must be a recent photograph.
- The expressions on the face must be neutral, there must not be any kind of smiling of frowning in the photograph.
- Any kind of glasses must not be worn in the photograph.
- The hair must be tied back so that the face is clearly visible.
- The ears must be visible clearly.
- It must not have any headgear worn apart from religious reasons.
- It is to be taken care that your teeth do not show in the photograph.
- Air TicketAn air ticket is a ticket or pass that is possessed by the traveller who is taking a flight for travelling from one location to another.
- The air ticket has to be booked for the complete round trip.
- It must be confirmed for the complete round trip.
- Travel InsuranceA travel insurance is a document that shows the amount of money that has been kept in case of any major injury or accident.
- It must be valid as per your stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- It is better if the insurance is valid for at least 3 to 10 ahead of the date of arrival to India.
- It must cover the whole trip right from leaving India to returning to India.
- It must mention the applicant’s details as per the passport.
- Income Tax ReturnsAn income tax return is a document that is a record of the tax that is paid to the government by the concerned tax paying citizen.
- The Income tax returns should be specified with an ITR-V for last 3 years.
- It must be provided with a legitimate documentary proof of the payment of income tax.
- Bank StatementBank statement is a document that issued from the bank. This is obtained for the savings bank account to show ratify if you will be able to support your stay in the country.
- It must be evident of healthy balance amount in the account.
- It must be printed on an A4-size paper.
- It must be provided with authentic seal and signature from the bank.
- It must be original and obtained from the savings bank account.
- It must be of your saving bank account for last 6 months.
- It must be original and should have the bank’s stamp and signature on every page.
- Hotel VoucherA hotel voucher is a ticket provided by the hotel of residence to the customers who are taking an accomodation in the hotel.
- It must be attested by the Ministry of Security in Bosnia.
- It must be provided to ratify the purpose of visit and as proof of accommodation as well.
Eligibility for getting Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist Visa:
In order to be eligible to travel to the country on a visa, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be a genuine traveller-You must have a valid and good intention behind travelling to the country.
- Eligible to bear all expenses –You must possess sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the stay.
- Reasons to return – You must have strong ties in your home country that will ensure that you will return after your stay.
- Be of good character – You must have a clean criminal track record and be of good character. You may have to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for the same.
- Be in good health –You must at least meet the minimum health requirements required by the authorities.
- Genuine Purpose
- You must be a genuine travelling enthusiast wanting to explore the country.
- You must already have the necessary travel arrangements made to prove your intention to visit.
Visa Fees for Bosnia And Herzegovina Tourist Visa:
|Multiple entry Normal||30 days||3 months||4000.0|
|Single entry Normal||30 days||3 months||2000.0|
|Single entry Normal||31 days||3 months||2000.0|
|Multiple entry Normal||30 days||3 months||4000.0|
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted, so It’s recommonded to get the professional visa consultation. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your visa application .
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.