As you all know, just 3 months ago Saudi Airline launched the Umrah packages for 72 hours transit visa and lots of customers have bought it. Now the condition is that it is allowed to stay inside the airport for 72 hours only. What if you have some urgent work and you can’t stay inside the airport for long? Don’t worry; there is an option to apply for the 1 day transit visa from Malaysia. But there are 2 conditions to follow so you can apply for this visa .
Having your own website comes at an advantage and people now tend to trust your website than others. When planning to go to Saudi Arabia or Umrah, people will find it important to know about the Saudi Airways visa requirements and how they can apply for it. Make sure you know all the information needed before proceeding because after you get to Saudi Arabia, there is no way you can access your money directly. However, when getting an Umrah visa, there are many options that are available for getting a visa like getting a 72 hour transit visa from airline companies.
Saudi Airline 72 Hours Transit Visa For Umrah
Have you ever heard of the 72-hour transit visa for Umrah? It is a valid visa which allows you to stay in the Kingdom for three days without the need to have a visa. The three days allow you time to rest as well as perform Umrah.
- Make sure you have a valid ticket to your destination
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel until the return date, but about Saudi Passport: to travel to an Arab country, the citizen’s passport must be valid for a minimum period of 3 months; and for travel to other countries, the validity period must exceed 6 months.
- Make sure that your ( passport/ travel document / entry permit ) is in good condition , not affected by any kind of tearing , wetting , scratching , puncturing or rupture in some parts.
- In the case where children are included in their parents’ passports, please make sure that they are included in the traveling visa. And in the case of their travel without being accompanied by the primary passport holder, please make sure that the country traveling to will allow them in without the presence of the primary passport holder
- Prior to your travel, and in some cases, you must obtain the necessary and required visa to the countries you are traveling to. Kindly make sure that you acquire the necessary visa and documents in a suitable time frame, for the acquiring period differs for each country and it may depend on the citizenship you hold.
- Some countries require an entry and exit visa or a transit visa, therefore, you must review all traveling requirements associated with the country traveling to beforehand. Kindly double check the validity period (issue date and expiry date) of the visa. You may not use a previously acquired visa in some cases. Some visa legislations limit the number of entries permissible by a single visa.
- For GCC citizens, The official travel document between GCC countries are passport or national ID Card (new edition/version) considering the regulations.
- Make sure you bring your National Identity Card when traveling on local flights within the kingdom.
- Web check-in and mobile check-in are now available for all domestic and selected international flights
- Please ensure you have a confirmed booking and provided a correct mobile number. ( For more information about Hajj and Umrah visitors please click here)
- Please ensure you issue your ticket within the given time limit to prevent cancellation of your booking
- Using SADAD payment services makes your travel process easy
- Please ensure that your passport and visas are valid
- In case your travel plans change, please call sales center and cancel your reservation to give others a chance to travel and avoid additional expenses
- Please ensure you select you and your family’s seats well in advance of your travel date
- Please ensure you do not place valuables and important documents in your checked-in baggage
- Travel restrictions should be checked through ABSHER platform prior to travel and click on “Generalization Report Query” which enables citizens and residents of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to review all information that may prevent their travel
- Your early presence at the airport makes finding seats next to your family members an easier task. In all cases, Passengers on Domestic flights must be at the airport 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure, and Passengers on International flights must be at the airport 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- In the case where a special service or assistance is required, for example: unaccompanied minors, passengers with disabilities, seniors, and families; you must coordinate with the SAUDIA Staff at the airport to complete the necessary procedures to enable us to provide you with these services.
- Ask our staff about the special counters available for passengers with disabilities to complete the check-in procedures
- Make sure your name and address is place securely on and inside your luggage
- Make sure you remove all old stickers and tags from your luggage
- For your safety, keep your baggage in your custody
- Do not accept any baggage or parcels from any person you do not trust. By doing so, you may be placing your self and others in danger
- Make sure that all your luggage is securely fasten.
- The electronic gates of all flights will be locked at the following different times based on the airport :
-King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah T1: Domestic 45 minute , International 50 minute.
-King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh: Domestic 30 minute , International 30 minute.
-Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Al Madinah Al-Munawarah: Domestic 30 minute , International 30 minute.
-King Fahd International Airport: Domestic 30 minute , International 45 minute.
- Departure gates on all routes will be closed 20 minutes before the scheduled departure.