This article will explain why many Bangladeshi citizens are looking for Saudi Arabia business visa.
Saudi Arabia has eased its visa rules for Bangladeshis by extending the validity of business visa, a newspaper reported.
When you decide to go out of the country for work purposes, it is a must that you need a proper visa from the government so you can legally stay in the country and be there to get the job done. The vacations in Saudi Arabia have different business visas for various categories of people. These visas can be categorized up to four depending on the type of business that you have.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa For Bangladeshi
Saudi Arabia ranks 6th worldwide in Doing Business. Riyadh has taken a leadership role in business, trade and finance in the Middle East. The Kingdom offers numerous opportunities for overseas companies looking to invest or participate in Government programs such as knowledge-based, technology-driven industries. Despite common misconceptions, Aramco has an aggressive Outward Investment Program. As a result of targeted reforms over the last decade, we are now seeing much more foreign participation in many sectors including financial services, telecommunications and transportation to name a few.
Business Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz). Non-U.S. citizens must purchase health insurance from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Following supporting documentation should be provided:
- Electronic invitation letter from a Saudi company
- Employment verification letter by the applicant’s U.S. employer addressed to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Washington D.C. confirming the applicant’s position and citing “business” as purpose of travel on behalf of the company
- Copy of the company’s business registration in Saudi Arabia and in the U.S
- Additional documents may be requested, if needed.
- For non-U.S. citizens, copy of green card or document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- For supplemental journalist visa applications (here), please contact the Embassy’s Media Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 202-337-4134 or 202-337-4076.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy’s address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy’s authorized travel agencies.