Saudi Arabia issued visa for Pakistani citizens are different types and I am trying to briefly explain visa rules for additional visitors, tourist visa including those who have been married with a Saudi national, business visa and permanent residency. Also, there is some information about how to enter into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a visa. Saudis are very particular when it comes to visas, as well as other matters like family ties.
Saudi Arabiais getting more popular tourist destinations day by day. Every year the number of people applying for Saudi visa increases which is why we are introducing a new option so that your visa application is processed faster when you apply for a Saudi visa through us.
If you’re looking to visit Saudi Arabia, you’ll soon realize that they require many documents that you may not have. Therefore, applying for a visa can be an arduous process. However, once you’re approved with a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia, your next step is obtaining the appropriate visa for your trip. And without a doubt, one of the most popular types of visas is the tourist visa.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy’s address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy’s authorized travel agencies.
- Visitors should not overstay their visas.
- Visitors must abide by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Islamic laws and regulations, respecting social values and traditions at all times.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws on drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe penalties, which may include the death penalty.
- Passports or documents may be dropped off at the Embassy in Washington between 9:30AM and 11:30AM on weekdays. Pick up is between 9:30AM and 1:00PM on weekdays. No appointment is needed.
- Please note schedule could change without notice. Ramadan business hours.
- Incomplete applications or passports will be returned to applicants without processing.
- Mailing passports: Include a pre-paid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS, or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper pre-paid return envelope must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders, or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping cost. All labels must have a tracking number and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not accept international packages.
- No cash, credit card, or personal check will be accepted.