With the Saudi business visa for Indian citizens you can enter Saudi Arabia more easily and travel at your convenience.
We know the investment potential that India possesses and that is the main reason why Indian Citizens are eligible to obtain the Saudi Business Visa. This Program not only supports foreign investors, but also local businesses in creating opportunities and wealth in both economies.
Indian citizens living and working in India, can easily get a brief business visa for Saudi Arabia. This wonderful opportunity has been created by the government of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Business Visa For Indian Citizens
Nowadays, work and travel have become synonymous words. Many Indian businessmen visit Saudi Arabia on business visa. They are looking for reliable consultants or agents to process their Saudi visa.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa For Indians- Definitive Guide
Holding a position among the largest economies in the world, Saudi Arabia is not far behind when it comes to being a superpower country. With over a whopping 30 trillion USD worth of natural resources, Saudi has massive business potential. However, to travel to Saudi for business, you need a Saudi Arabia business visa.
What is the Saudi Business Visa?
To enter the country for short business visits, a Saudi business visa is issued. The business visa allows you to take part in business meetings, client meetings, take part in business fairs, set up a business, and other professional work. The business visa comes as a single entry visa or multiple entry visas. A single entry visa is valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue. However, a multiple entry Saudi business visa can be issued for periods of up to 6 months and 12 months.
How to Apply for a Business Visa for Saudi Arabia from India?
The process involved for the business visa can be quite confusing. However, to make it simple, the procedure you can follow to obtain your Saudi business visa is explained below. Before you start the application process, you will need to determine that you are applying for the right type of visa and that you have all the necessary documents required for the process, as per the Saudi MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The first step in applying is for you to create an account on the MOFA website for your visa application.
- You should then fill in your details online on the web page correctly.
- Proceed by paying the visa fees online. Cash mode of payment at the embassy is no longer allowed.
- Download and print the application copy with the MOFA number/reference number.
- Attach your visa documents along with the printout.
- Send this package to the nearest Saudi embassy via a registered agent. The embassy requires that you do not submit them in person and that you assign one of the registered agencies to do it for you.
Once you have submitted, the Saudi embassy will process your documents and contact you if they require any further documents, and depending on the verification, you will be issued a visa. The processes have to be performed accurately, as this can lead to your visa being rejected.
Eligibility for Saudi Business Visa
To apply for a business visa, you have to ensure that you are eligible for the visa. Keep in mind the following points before you apply.
- There are countries which are exempt from requiring a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Indian nationals, however, require a visa to enter.
- You must be an Indian citizen residing in India, or be an Indian citizen on a temporary residence permit in a foreign country you are applying from.
- The sole purpose of your visit must be business. Professionals such as engineers, doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc going for work related activities cannot be issued a business visa.
- Please note that visitors who have an Israeli stamp on their visa have been rejected entry into Saudi.
- You should have a Saudi business visa invitation letter from a company in Saudi Arabia stating your motive for the visit.
When You have this Visa
Upon successful application, you will be granted your business visa. On receipt of your visa, it is necessary to be aware of the following factors –
- Note the number of entries in the visa. A normal visa does not allow you to exit and re-enter the country. You will need a multiple entry visa for that objective.
- Pay extreme attention to the visa expiry date. Staying in Saudi beyond your visa expiry is an offence, and will attract hefty fines.
- The business visa does not permit you to work or reside in the country.
- Once you are in the country, must abide by the country’s laws and regulations and respect its social values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking is strictly enforced. Any violation of this will be met with severe punishment.
Documents Required for Saudi Business Visa
As per the Saudi Arabia Business visa requirements for Indian citizens, there are a set of documents you need to submit during your visa application. The documents to be submitted involve –
- A valid passport with 2 blank pages, and valid up to 6 months from the date of intended travel. Old passports, if any
- The visa application form duly signed and filled.
- 2 Photos with white background
- A covering letter on the company letterhead with the seal of the company, stating the purpose of your visit, matching the details mentioned in the invitation letter
- Invitation letter approved from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia (MOFA) in Arabic
- Registration copy of the Saudi company you are planning to do business with
- Original letter from the Chamber of commerce from India
- Original personal bank statement for the last 3 months with bank seal and sign.
Photo Specification of Saudi Business Visa
As per the Saudi embassy, these are a set of specifications for the photo –
- 2 identical passport size photos
- Recently taken
- Colored, with a white background
- Dimensions: 35mm X 45mm
- Face should cover 80% of the photo
- Facial expression – neutral
- Head in a central location
- Eyeglasses are not permitted
- Headwear – permitted in case of religious reasons
Saudi Business Visa Processing Time
The business visas are generally processed faster. In normal scenarios, these are processed within 4-5 working days. However, considering the time taken to send the documents to the embassy, the location of the embassy, and other factors, it could take around 8-12 days. In certain extreme situations, this could take longer.
Saudi Business Visa Fees
The visa fees for the Saudi visa depends on the duration of the business visa, whether it is single entry or multiple entries. It also depends on the length of the stay, as well as any extra charges for faster visa processing.
|Single entry Normal||90 days||3 months||18000.0|
|Single entry Normal||90 days||3 months||16000.0|
After your visa application submission, your visa will be processed by the embassy. You will be informed of your visa approval/rejection via email. You can track your application online at your embassy account using your passport number, and name. Alternately, you can email the embassy with your details to know the status of your visa. You can also contact the reputed agencies you have applied through.