Is it hard to get a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia? Should you apply directly to the embassy or should you use services from an authorized travel agency? Can you apply for a tourist visa with your family visa? There are so many questions and rumors about getting a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia, but we will clarify this for you.
During our recent survey of Saudi Arabian travelers who came to Dubai with a visa on arrival, one of the questions we asked was how they decided where to apply for their visa. An overwhelming majority (70%) said they were referred by friends and family to a Visa On Arrival agent. We think this is because it can be a little scary and uncertain. There are lots of things that can go wrong, such as being jailed or having your passport confiscated if you make an innocent error. Our service helps solve these problems.
Saudi Arabia is now the top country in the Middle East, with a considerable number of foreigners all year round. Due to the Kingdom’s vast and open borders tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in Saudi Arabia and with recent events opening up the country to different nationalities, there has never been a better time. The demand for travel tickets and visas within the South Asian region is also growing rapidly as well with countries such as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh emerging as some of the fastest industry growth markets in Asia.
Travel Agency For Saudi Visa In Dubai
Saudi Arabia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. A lot of people dream about visiting this country. However, getting a visa to visit it can be a bit of a challenge.
You can visit us at Touriago.com where we have a team that specializes in getting you a visa for Saudi Arabia. We have been doing this for many years and we have helped thousands of people get their visa for Saudi Arabia.
Our offices are located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi so you can come to us or we can go to your house if you want us to help you with your visa application.
Touriago is the best travel agency for Saudi visa in Dubai. Saudi Arabia is one of the most popular destinations for travelers from all over the world. It has a rich history, culture and beautiful places to visit.
Saudi Arabia has many visa options for tourists and one of them is the tourist visa, which allows you to stay in Saudi Arabia for up to 30 days. This visa can be extended up to 90 days if you are planning to travel around Saudi Arabia.
If you are looking to visit Saudi Arabia, then Touriago offers all kinds of services including hotel booking, car rental and car drop-off services.
Touriago.com is a travel agency located in Dubai UAE. We are specialized in Saudi Arabian Visa and Umrah Services. We provide all kind of services related to Saudi Arabia Visa such as, Visa Consultation, Passport and Other Document Preparation, Hotel Bookings, Transportation Services, Flight Bookings and many more.
With our dedication and commitment to our clients we have become one of the top Saudi visa service providers. We provide all kind of visa services for Saudi Arabia like Hajj Visa, Umrah Visa, Business Visa and Work Permit .
Our main aim is to provide complete satisfaction to our clients by offering them best possible services at affordable prices. To ensure that we keep up with this promise we have employed trained staffs who are well versed with their respective fields and can provide you with accurate information about all the requirements that are needed for different types of visas.
What are the requirements for Saudi Arabia visa?
Tourist visa Requirements
- Passports of the travelers valid for six (6) months or more
- Photo with white background. (Photoshoot available in our office.)
Processing Time for Saudi Arabia E-V isa:
- 24 hours
V isa Validity for Saudi Arabia E-V isa:
- Multiple 1-year validity with max of 3 months stay per visit.
Saudi Arabia Visit Visa From Dubai
Only 6000 AED
Fastest Saudi Visa / Stamping / VFS Appointment / E Wakkaala / Invitation Services from Dubai for all Saudi 1 year Business visa / Multiple entry / Umrah visa / Family Residence visa / Employment visa / Family visit visa and all types of Saudi visa stamping services from Dubai. Invitation letter for Saudi Arabia visa
Documents Required: Passport copy , 1 photo and Vaccination certificate. Umrah visa will be issued through Regal Tours in 4-7 working days Umrah visa price: AED 1900.
2.Saudi Arabia 1 year Business Visa Stamping
- Saudi multiple entry visa
If you are looking for Saudi Arabia multiple entry visa for 1 year, Regal Tours can help you. Documents Required:
- Passport copy
- If you are UAE resident, then UAE residence visa copy.
- If you are not UAE resident, then passport copy and your UAE visit visa copy is required.
If you are a resident of UAE, then documents required:
- Your passport copy
- UAE visa copy
- NOC letter from your company stating no objection in you going to Saudi
- Trade license copy of the company where you are working in UAE.
It takes 5-7 working days to finish your visa stamping process after the appointment with the VFS Tasheel Dubai. This 1-year Saudi multiple entry visa fee starts from AED 6000 to AED 15000. The price depends on your nationality & your profession and the visa status. Please check with Regal Tours to know the exact fee applicable for your Saudi Arabia multiple entry visa
3.Saudi Employment Visa Stamping from Dubai
Regal Tours can help you to get your Saudi Employment visa stamping done from Dubai.Documents required from UAE
Documents required from Saudi Arabia for your visa stamping in Dubai E-wakala – addressed to VFS tasheel Dubai Employment contract attested from Saudi Chamber and Foreign Affairs Saudi Visa stamping paper Offer Letter Certificate of Registration of company ( CR ) It is important that you have to be in UAE / Dubai to complete this Saudi employment visa stamping process. We can start the process even if you are outside UAE by using the copies of your documents as mentioned above, however, at the time of stamping your presence in UAE is must. For this, you can come to Dubai on visit visa & as soon as your stamping is done, you can go to Saudi directly from Dubai or you can go to any country as you wish, & you can fly to Saudi from anywhere as you want. The fees for this Saudi employment visa stamping is from AED 5000 to AED 12000, depending on your nationality & profession and type of visa. Please contact Regal Tours to know the exact amount possible to complete your Saudi employment visa stamping process.
4.Saudi family visa stamping process from Dubai
Regal Tours can also help you to get your family’s visit visa stamped in the passport – from Dubai Saudi embassy. For this, Documents Required Are:
- Passport copy
- Saudi visa paper addressed to Dubai
- Sponsor’s passport copy, Saudi Visa copy, lqama
- Marriage certificate copy if for wife, birth certificate copy if for your children
- Visa copy of the sponsor, example if husband sponsoring wife, then husband’s visa copy, or if father sponsoring children, then father’s passport copy.
- UAE visa copy & 1 photo
If you are outside UAE, we can start the process, however, at the time of stamping completion, you need to be here. Regal Tours can also help you to get Dubai visit visa on a special consideration fee if you are applying for the Saudi visa stamping through Regal Tours. Fees for this Saudi residence family visa stamping ranges from AED 3200 to AED 4500, depending on nationality & sponsor’s profession. Please check with Regal Tours to get the right quote when you wish to start the process.
5.Saudi family Residence visa stamping process from Dubai
Regal Tours can also help you to get your family’s visit visa stamped in the passport – from Dubai Saudi embassy. Original Passport and Photocopy
- Passport validity should be more than 6 months
- Copy of valid UAE residence visa page
- Copy of Emirates ID Card or renewal form.
- Application form for new Emirates ID Card should be stamped by Emirates ID Authority.
- One Photograph with white background (The photograph size should be 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm) not older than three months, no uniform, with white background, DARK DRESS and frontal view ) not more than 3 month old
- Passport should have at least 2 blank pages
- Applicants with travel document should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevents them from travelling
- Require labour card or a work permit for residents on personal sponsorship
- Resident permit from the mission in KSA
- Saudi sponsor Resident Visa (Iqama) & passport copy
- Police Clearance Certificate for UAE residents
- For non-residents in UAE, police clearance certificate require from the last country in which they held a resident visa / home country.
- Proof of relationship (i.e. marriage certificate for married ones, and birth certificate for children) attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE
- Medical examination report from any government hospitals in UAE should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE.
- Residence Visa is given directly from the mission ( without a permit from KSA) to :
- Children below the age of 1 year with their mother and father who already have resident visa in KSA
- Copy of the document establishing that the mother is under the sponsorship of her husband and this sponsorship is valid.
Attached medical report is mandatory to be filled by the hospital which conducts medical for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Work and Resident visa in Abu Dhabi also the same needs to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE. When you want to start any of Saudi visa services, please send the passport copy by whatsapp to Regal Tours on +971 50 8474 794. or by email email@example.com Please mention what exactly the service that you are looking for. Also please mention your mobile and WhatsApp number to ensure smooth communication.
Regal Tours Assistance For Saudi Arabia Visit Visa From Dubai
If you have any questions regarding your Saudi Arabia Visit Visa From Dubai visit visa, please feel free to call Regal Tours or WhatsApp or email.
- WhatsApp the documents to +971 50 8474 794, mention you want to apply for which country’s visa, and your reachable mobile number.
- Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention you want to apply for which country’s visa, and your reachable mobile number.
With all the aforementioned features, your Saudi Visa experience would become much easier and comfortable. One of our key services is emergency Saudi visa to cover situations where a friend or a relative pass away in Saudi Arabia and you need an emergency visa to repatriate the body.