Visa For Pakistan is a dedicated and innovative company providing the experience of visa processing for various countries at our visa centers in Pakistan. We have been providing visa processing services to people who wish to visit the United Kingdom, Work permit and UAE visa applications. Based on our experience, we aim to provide you the highest quality visa application service at all our Visa Application Centers (VACs) in Pakistan. It’s pretty simple, we do whatever it takes to get you there.
“Visa for Pakistan” is a website that allows potential applicants from Pakistan to get information about applying for Pakistan visa from any of 300+ travel agencies in Pakistan. Vistor can also get information about visa templates, required documents and preparation of documents, payment methods and other useful information.
You’ve been on the trip of a lifetime, after climbing mountains and trekking through jungles you’re almost at the finish line. But there’s one thing that stands in your way, getting your Pakistan Visa. To get one, you’ll have to apply to either Pakistan High Commission or an authorised agent, but it probably won’t be easy.
Pakistan is a beautiful country with rich culture and ancient historical places however, from the earlier part of this year, Pakistan has been banned by certain countries including UAE, UK & Canada to enter in their territories. This ban was caused due to huge number of Pakistani immigrants who used this route for the immigration. After that the government of Pakistan enforced strict laws for immigration & started stringent checking on people traveling to these countries. This has made it really hard for Pakistanis to travel abroad now.
TouriAgOf Pakistan is a one stop solution for all your travelling needs in Pakistan. It aims to provide you the best deals on flights, hotels and car rental services through its tie-ups with local partners.
In a recent development, the US has announced that it will start issuing visa with 10-years validity.
If you’re looking to travel to Pakistan, you may need a visa. Touriago can help you get one!
We’ll walk you through the process of obtaining a visa for Pakistan and make it easy for you. Our experts will work with your itinerary and budget, and we’ll make sure that your visa application is processed quickly and efficiently.
We provide visa services for all types of travelers: from business executives to students on an exchange program, from retirees taking a trip around the world to families looking for an exotic vacation destination.
If you are planning to visit Pakistan, you will need to apply for visa from the Pakistani Embassy or Consulate of your country.
To get a visa for Pakistan, you need to submit the following documents:
- A filled-in visa form
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your expected stay in Pakistan
- Two recent passport-size photos of yourself
- Proof of travel insurance (if required by the embassy or consulate)
Pakistan is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. To visit Pakistan, you need to get a visa.
In this article, we will tell you how to apply for a visa to travel to Pakistan.
If you’re traveling to Pakistan, you’ll need a visa. Here’s how to get one:
- If you plan on staying in Pakistan for more than 30 days, you must apply for a business visa.
- If you plan on staying in Pakistan for less than 30 days, then you can apply for a tourist visa online or at a Pakistani embassy abroad.
- You can apply by mail or in person at any Pakistani Embassy near where you live or work. The application form will be provided by your local embassy or consulate when you make an appointment to make your request. You should bring along with the required documents such as passport photos and copies of your passport information page and itinerary (can be downloaded from this website). The embassy will take about 10 working days to process the application before sending it back to the applicant through courier service at no extra cost (except for express shipping).
You can travel to Pakistan with a valid passport, visa, and confirmed onward or return ticket.
You will need to apply for a visa at a Pakistani embassy/consulate if you are planning to stay in the country for longer than 3 months.
If you want to stay in Pakistan for less than 3 months (90 days), you will not need any sort of visa.
If you wish to work in Pakistan, then you should apply for a work permit from the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports (DGIP).
Pakistan e-Visa Requirements
In order to apply for a Pakistan visa online, it is necessary for foreign nationals to meet certain requirements.
Applicants must be nationals of eligible countries. The majority of nationalities are able to apply for an e-Visa for Pakistan.
When completing the Pakistan visa application form online, applicants must provide the following:
- A valid passport issued by an eligible country
- An email address to receive the approved Pakistan e-Visa
- A method of payment, such as a credit or debit card, to pay the visa fee
- Proof of legal residence
- A passport-style photograph
Further supporting documents may be required depending on the type of Pakistan e-Visa requested.
- Travelers entering Pakistan must provide contact information through the Pakistan Pass Track form 48 hours before departure.
- Travelers must have a passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
- Applicants can remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry when they apply for a Single Entry less than 3 months visa for the first time. Applicants have the possibility to apply for an extension once they already hold a visa. Only citizens from certain countries can apply for an extension longer than 6 months.
- Proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
- The Pakistan Tourist e-Visa is only available at the following ports of entry: Islamabad Airport, Lahore Airport, Peshawar Airport, Karachi Airport, Quetta Airport, Multan Airport, Rahim Yar Khan Airport, Bahawalpur Airport, Faisalabad Airport, Wahga Land Route, Wahga Railway Station, Khokarapar Railway Station, Karachi Sea Port, Ghassbandar Sea Port, Port Bin Qasim, Taftan Land Route, Gwadar Airport, Gwada Sea Port, Sost Land Route, Sialkot Airport.
- The cost of the single-entry 3 month Tourist e-Visa will depend on your nationality, however it ranges between USD 8.00 and USD 60.00.
- Possession of an e-Visa for Pakistan does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if s/he thinks that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person’s presence in Pakistan would be contrary to national interests or security.
- All travelers need to have a Pass Track to enter Pakistan
The flow is really nice, and the images are stunning; however I don’t feel that all the information is quite justified. There’s nothing to justify the price, which kind of makes it look like a rip off. There’s no sense of urgency, which can be achieved from adding a time limit or countdown clock. The “alternatives” could also have a bit more content to add more variety and make the app look not just like another visa website.