Earning a lot of money in the UAE is not an easy task because there are many people who are desperately waiting for an opportunity to vacant your position. However, sometimes it is quite difficult to get Bahrain visa for UAE expats, especially when you want to live in Bahrain permanently with your family.
Are you a UAE expat who wants to know more about Bahrain Visa? Well, You’ve landed at the right place! You see, U.A.E is the home country of most of the expats. It is known for many landmarks and forts. But it’s not just about U.A.E alone; it gives a lot of opportunities to other countries abroad. Sometimes, people from other countries want to live in UAE/Dubai because of its well-developed infrastructure and facilities. The most popular ones are roadways and public utilities like electricity and water supply systems, airports, ports and rail networks etc. there are so many things that can make one fall in love with this place that it is difficult to explain in the words only, so i will have to show you all the real facts of life
What are the conditions – The GCC eVisa is issued with the following conditions:
- You must be outside Bahrain. (Visas cannot be applied for by those travellers already in the Kingdom)
- You must travel through Bahrain International Airport. This eVisa cannot be used for travel through the King Fahad Causeway.
- You must have a passport (not any another type of travel document) and it should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain.
- You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if travelling with you) during the visit.
- Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- You must use a GCC eVisa within 30 days of its approval. (After this time the eVisa will expire and you will have to apply again and pay another fee).
- You must have used your visa, or it should have expired, before you can apply for another visa. (It is not possible to have more than one visa issued for a passport at a time).
How long does it take.
Approval of an application is not given immediately. Applications take up to 72 hours to process. We will advise you by email when a decision has been made.
How do I apply.
Press the button Apply for eVisa and follow the instructions.
Do I have to print anything.
Once your application is approved, you can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel, but this is not strictly necessary. When you arrive in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to the passport officer who greets you.
What if my application is not approved.
Dependents endorsed in your passport.
If you intend to travel to Bahrain with dependents who are endorsed in your passport, you should not apply for an eVisa. Instead, if you are eligible for an eVisa, you should travel to Bahrain, and obtain a visa on arrival. Your dependents will be included on this visa with no additional charge.
What other types of eVisa are there.
This site also offers a Visit eVisa for certain nationalities.