Boca Raton Florida is a very large city and it’s not just about the Palm Beaches anymore. You need to explore what Boca has to offer. If you’re looking for vacation rentals in Boca Raton, there are many options. The most popular option of Best Boca Raton Beach Vacation Rentals, Padman is one of the biggest property management companies in Boca Raton and they have several different vacation home locations on the Beach and away from the beach too.
Boca Raton beach vacation rentals provide a magnificent place to spend your family vacation. The area boasts wide white sandy beaches, full of activities and beautiful water which families from around the world enjoy. You can easily reach Boca Raton area via the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf Stream. We will base our discussion today on – AA. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: furnished seasonal rentals boca raton and monthly vacation rentals boca raton
Boca Raton Beach Vacation Rentals
Boca Raton vacation rentals
Discover a selection of 3,000 vacation rentals in Boca Raton, FL that are perfect for your trip. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and private pools. Prices start at $90 per night, and houses and condos are popular options for a stay in Boca Raton. Either way, you’ll find a rental for everyone’s needs.Back to top
Ideas for Boca Raton
Find properties near top attractions in Boca Raton
- 1. Mizner Park
- 2. Town Center at Boca Raton
- 3. Boca Raton Station
- 4. Boca Raton Museum of Art
- 5. Red Reef Park
Find the best place to stay — Boca Raton
Boca Raton information
4.6 out of 5 stars
Average home rating for Boca Raton
By Vrbo travelers for Boca Raton
Available on Vrbo for Boca Raton
- ExploreFind the perfect place from the worlds best selection of vacation rentals on Vrbo.
- BookSafer and more secure when you pay and book online through Vrbo.
- EnjoyEnjoy more space and more privacy of an entire vacation home.
Explore Boca Raton from vacation home rentals
The opportunity to live the high life on Florida’s fashionable Atlantic coast is a major perk for guests in Boca Raton vacation rentals. Finding your perfect home from home is just the start of your dream vacation. The moment you set foot on the sugar-sand beach or dip your toe in the sparkling ocean, you’ll be hooked.
Sun-seekers and jet-setters have been hotfooting it to this stylish resort since the 1920s, when the visionary architect Addison Mizner began constructing the grand hotels and mansions that were to transform a South Florida backwater into one of Florida’s hottest properties.
Things to do
Tourist attractions near Boca Raton vacation rentals
A visit to the Boca Raton Museum of Art makes an interesting diversion on your walk through Mizner Park. The permanent collection displays works by many of the greatest America artists of the 19th and 20th centuries, as well as paintings by European masters including Degas, Matisse, and Picasso.
West African art and modern sculpture are also represented, along with a rotating program of temporary exhibitions. The “Music in the Museum” series presents classical music concerts, while art workshops introduce children and young adults to creative techniques.
Activities near Boca Raton vacation homes
Addison Mizner’s ambitious vision can still be glimpsed in the buildings in downtown Boca Raton that survive from his heyday. Many of these are now listed on the National Register of Historic Places as prime examples of Mediterranean Revival design. The architect’s original administrative offices have been converted into an upscale shopping mall.
A self-guided walking tour of Mizner Park offers an introduction to his unmistakable design style in a new development of restaurants and cultural venues, while the opulent Boca Raton Resort & Club is an iconic oceanfront landmark, known as the “pink hotel” for its flamboyant color wash.
Best time to visit Boca Raton vacation homes
In common with its Palm Beach County neighbors, Boca Raton benefits from a famously benevolent climate. The warm, sunny weather continues throughout the year, with the temperature seldom dropping below the high 70s. Even in winter, Boca Raton vacation rentals with a pool and sun deck are the first to be snapped up. Thunderstorms are most likely during the hottest months of June through September, refreshing the tropical plants and trees that thrive in the shady city parks and landscaped gardens of Boca Raton vacation rentals near the beach.
Boca Raton—a protective home for sea turtles
The Gumbo Limbo Environmental Complex takes its name from the native tree that abounds throughout the site. This natural park encompasses 20 acres of protected barrier island, featuring indoor and outdoor aquariums, a boardwalk trail and observation tower, a butterfly garden, and a museum.
The island’s sandy beaches provide ideal nesting sites for sea turtles, and Gumbo Limbo’s long-established conservation and rehabilitation program has worked wonders to protect these endangered creatures. A scenic stroll from downtown Boca Raton vacation rentals through South Beach Park leads you to the park’s oceanfront boardwalk.
How to get there
Transportation options to and around Boca Raton
Fly into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), the closest airport, located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center. If you can’t find a flight that’s convenient for your trip, you could book a flight to Boca Raton, FL (BCT), which is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
If you’re traveling by train, the main station is Boca Raton Station.
Kid-friendly attractions near Boca Raton vacation rentals
Kids can experience a wide range of activities in Boca Raton. Vacation rentals can be found near places like Tradewinds Park, a park with a disc golf course, fishing lake, kiddie train rides, stables, and a butterfly farm, and Spanish River Park, a family-friendly city park with picnic areas, swimming, and nature trails. You’ll also like Butterfly World, a vibrant venue with a botanical garden filled with butterflies and birds and an insect museum.
What are the top vacation rentals in or near Boca Raton?
Whatever your getaway needs, you’ll find a rental in or around Boca Raton that fits you like a glove. These are some of our favorites:
- Make use of amenities including a microwave oven and a hair dryer at “A Stone’s Throw To The Beach Or Lounge By Your Private Pool”. Located around 35 miles from Boca Raton, this unique property has 2 bedrooms and good guest reviews.
- Another top choice is “Key West Charm Less The 200 Feet To Sister Property 401312”, which is around 40 miles from Boca Raton. Featuring 3 bedrooms, coffee and tea making facilities and a balcony, it has everything you need to keep you content and comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Boca Raton vacation rental for you.
Can I find log cabins to rent in or near Boca Raton?
Whether you’re looking for a log cabin for a break with your buddies or a family vacation, we have the perfect property for you. Consider one of these wonderful vacation rentals in or near Boca Raton and enjoy being surrounded by nature for a while:
- “Prv 6/4 Gated Log Cabin Pool Home W” is a fantastic combination of outdoor adventure and creature comforts. Take advantage of handy amenities here including a games room and a heated pool.
- After a full day of being outdoors, take it easy at “Jupiter Farms Log Cabin”. This cozy escape comes with a host of features, including a garden and a nearby bay.
What are the top-rated vacation rentals for weekend getaways in or near Boca Raton?
If you’ve been busier than an ant in a picnic basket, you deserve a break for a few days. Leave work early on Friday and head to one of these weekend getaways in or near Boca Raton:
- Put your feet up at “300 Steps To The Beach”. Located roughly 8 miles to the north of Boca Raton, this escape has all you need for a chilled out stay, including towels and a nearby laundromat.
- “The Resort At Singer Island Hotel Condo 3800 N Ocean Dr 2” is another fantastic option. It’s located around 30 miles to the north of Boca Raton and comes with beach towels, a kitchen and more.
Can I find studio apartments for rent in and around Boca Raton?
Studio apartments are a simple yet stylish choice, perfectly suited for one or two guests. Spend your days familiarizing yourself with your new surroundings and your nights resting up in your comfy hideaway. These getaways in or near Boca Raton will tick all the boxes:
- One of our favorite properties is “300 Steps To The Beach”. Lock in a few nights or more at this popular stay and you’ll have access to towels and coffee and tea making facilities.
- Alternatively, use “Fun Cottage – Hot Tub, Voleyboll Ct” as a base to tick off the sights around you. This home away from home offers an oven, cable/satellite TV services and more.
Can I find short term rentals in or near Boca Raton?
From simple apartments to large vacation rentals, Vrbo has your whirlwind escape sorted. Here are just two of our most popular picks in and around Boca Raton:
- For a wonderful night or two away, you can’t go wrong with “Jupiter – 4bedroom Pool Home+1 Bedroom Guest House. Only 200 Ft To Sister Prop. 1050535”. It’s nice and close to the center of Boca Raton, along with countless things to see and do.
- Another excellent option is “Five Houses From The Beach”. Round up a few friends and enjoy a relaxing stay near the heart of Boca Raton.
What are the best romantic weekend getaways in or near Boca Raton?
Nothing says “I love you” like a romantic weekend together. If you’re eager to spend a couple of evenings away with your beloved, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Boca Raton that will sweep you off your feet:
- Around 30 miles from Boca Raton, “Five Houses From The Beach” is a perfect place for doting lovebirds. A swimming pool and a nearby marina are just some of the amenities you’ll find here.
- “Families And Friends Love This Luxury Resort Home Just Off Intracoastal Waterway” is another option that’s guaranteed to impress. It’s approximately 20 miles from Boca Raton and has a nearby bay and a sauna.
Are there mansions for rent in or near Boca Raton?
If you’re in search of somewhere to reconnect with your nearest and dearest this vacation, you’re going to need somewhere spacious. These mansions for rent in or near Boca Raton will fit your whole crew while doing it in serious style:
- Situated approximately 6 miles to the north of Boca Raton, “The Delray Mansion – Mediterranean Waterfront Palace” is the ideal place for a luxurious escape. Nice touches here include a swimming pool and a fireplace.
- Another great pick is “Hidden Bleu Tropical Mansion On Private 1+ Acre Pool W Slide”. Approximately 25 miles to the north of Boca Raton, this fancy vacation rental is the crème-de-la-crème of homes and offers a swimming pool, beauty services and more.
What are the best large group vacation rentals in or near Boca Raton?
Big groups mean massive fun. They also mean finding someplace that’ll comfortably fit your whole crew. Browse our large group vacation rentals in or around Boca Raton and get everyone together under the same roof:
- You’ll have loads of room to move at “Families And Friends Escape Paradise Found”. Around 20 miles north of Boca Raton, this sizable property has 4 bedrooms that sleep up to 19 guests. Amenities include a nearby waterfront and a swimming pool.
- Nothing’s more important than hanging out with the people you love, and “Delray Beach 4 Bedroom Stylish Heated Pool Home Close To Beach” makes it easy to do that. Located around 6 miles to the north of Boca Raton, as many as 12 guests can stay in this vacation rental which has 4 bedrooms. A kitchen and a garden are among the many amenities at hand here.
What are the best houses for rent with a pool in or near Boca Raton?
Nothing spells fun like a pool. Blow up your inflatable flamingo and check out these rental houses in or near Boca Raton that come with this vacation must-have:
- Pack your swimming gear and make a booking at “Five Houses From The Beach”. There are also lots of other convenient amenities here, including a barbecue grill and a living room.
- Otherwise, unpack your bags at “Smart House And Dream Private Backyard W Salt Pool”. As well as its inviting pool, make use of a porch and towels.
Boca Raton has a tropical monsoon climate, with average summertime temperatures hovering between 80 ºF and 85 ºF. But there’s no need to wait until summer to visit. Check out the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to find the ideal Boca Raton vacation rental and plan your escape for any time of year.
What are the best large family vacation rentals in or near Boca Raton?
Whether your ideal escape is high in the mountains or by the beach, you’ll enjoy it even more if you share it with people you love. Choose one of these large family vacation rentals in or near Boca Raton and bring the whole crew:
- Sleeping up to 19 guests in 4 bedrooms, “Families And Friends Escape Paradise Found” is the perfect place to enjoy some family time. This popular escape is 20 miles to the north of Boca Raton and has amenities that include a porch and a fenced pool.
- “3/2 Private Home With Heated Pool And Hot Tub” also has the space you need to connect with loved ones. This option is around 19 miles to the north of Boca Raton, and accommodates 8 guests in its 3 bedrooms. A fridge and a TV will help keep everyone comfortable and content.
If you’re eager to sightsee, there are loads of family-friendly attractions close by to put on your wish list. Rapids Water Park, Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society and Lion Country Safari are fine places to start.
2.5 out of 5
365 N Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL, 33432
Stay at this aparthotel in Boca Raton. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Popular attractions Mizner Park and Deerfield Beach Pier are located …
3.6/5 Good! (5 reviews)
“Love the pool, the kitchen, and all decorations.”
Reviewed on May 1, 2022
3 out of 5
2301 S Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL, 33432
Stay at this 3-star beach condo in Boca Raton. Enjoy free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Popular attractions Deerfield Beach Pier and Mizner …
4.3/5 Excellent! (30 reviews)
“Very sizeable units”
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2022
Boca Raton, FL
Stay at this apartment in Boca Raton. Enjoy an outdoor pool, WiFi, and onsite parking. Popular attractions Atlantic Avenue and Mizner Park are located nearby. …
5/5 Exceptional! (1 review)
Steve was a great host, providing insights and recommendations for local attractions.
Reviewed on May 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Boca Raton, FL
Stay at this vacation home in Boca Raton. Enjoy free WiFi, a water park, and breakfast. Popular attractions Mizner Park and Deerfield Beach Pier are located …
Boca Raton, FL
Stay at this apartment in Boca Raton. Enjoy WiFi, onsite parking, and a patio. Popular attractions Mizner Park and Town Center at Boca Raton are located nearby. …
4.7/5 Exceptional! (9 reviews)
great place in beatiful safe area.
“my wife and I stayed here for 12 days and it was great. A police station is near by, along with a couple main plazas with plenty of resturants and shopping. Close to the beach too, place was as advertised and hosts were accomidating.”
Reviewed on Apr 12, 2022