Traveling to China is a great experience. Even if you are not planning to stay there permanently, you will find yourself wanting to stay longer at least once while you are there, so it can be said that this country is more than fascinating enough for a business trip. Of course, as a foreigner going there, you might want to stay in China for a longer time period and enjoy the Chinese culture and lifestyle. However, you need certain documents in order for that to happen. So here we present you Business Visa For China Requirements.
The majority of the population lives in one or another the People’s Republic of China. A lot of businessmen from different countries go there to invest, and make a lot of money. But not all of them are aware about the visa requirements for China. In this article I’ll tell you about the business visa for China requirements, so that you know what kind of visa will be needed, and how to apply for Chinese business visa.
Business Visa Application Requirements for a China Visa
- PassportYou must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for six months beyond the length of your requested visa (for example, if you are requesting a 12 month visa your passport must be valid for 18 months )
- Contain at least two blank visa pages for the visa stamp (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- If requesting multiple entries, the passport must contain at least two blank facing visa pages, there can be no stamps or amendment endorsement type on the pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other wayIf your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
- PhotographsYou must provide one color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last six months, against an all white background, and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be 48 mm tall by 33 mm wide exactly. Note many passport photo vendors provide standard photos that are 2 inches by 2 inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression, eyes open, ears visible
- No background light or shadow over your face
- You may not wear eyeglasses, jewelry, or headwear except for religious purposes
- You should not wear any garment identical to the photo background
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
- Letter of InvitationYou must provide a letter of invitation. Use the included template in this kit as a guide to the content and format of the invitation. All components are of the template are required.
- Business Cover LetterYou are required to provide a Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a U.S. mailing address. Use the included sample Business Cover Letter to complete your letter.In addition to the language provided in the sample, your Business Cover Letter must:
- The letter must be addressed to: Embassy of China
- Proof of State ResidencyYou must provide a proof of your current address of residency. The document must either be a copy of the front of your driver’s license or government ID, or a utility bill. The document must:
- Display your name as it appears on your passport
- Display the current residence address as provided on your visa applicationPlease note, if you must submit a utility bill the consulate requires electric, gas, or a water bill; phone and cable bills are not accepted.