Ghana Business Visa Requirements – Ghana is an African country located in West Africa. The total land area of the country is 238,535 square miles, and the population of Ghana is over 28 million people. Foreigners visiting Ghana can enter the country using a variety of visas, with the most common being tourist, business and student visas.
Business is found in many countries across the world right now.It is obvious that there are people who are seeking to establishing business in Ghana and as you are reading this article they will be coming to Ghana to set up businesses.
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
- PassportYou must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other wayIf your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
- PhotographsYou must provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
- Business Cover LetterYou are required to provide a Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a U.S. mailing address. Use the included sample Business Cover Letter to complete your letter.
- Visa Application FormYou must provide one fully completed and signed application form.
Use the VisaCentral Ghana Document Preparation Service to ensure your documentation is accurately prepared and correctly submitted according to consular requirements. In order to facilitate this, please complete the VisaCentral Ghana Document Preparation Service form which can be found within the VisaCentral Application kit.
We’ll complete the visa application on your behalf in 24 hours or fewer, excluding Saturday or Sunday and contact you if any information is missing or incomplete. Once VisaCentral has completed your online application, we will send it to you for your signature. An original signature is required so you will need to return the form to us by mail once signed.
- VisaCentral Order FormProvide the VisaCentral Order Form included in this kit.
- Letter of InvitationYou must obtain a letter of invitation. The organization you will be visiting is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Be written on company letterhead
- Include the dates and length of your stay
- Include your name as printed in your passport
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
- Be signedNote: The Letter of Invitation must be addressed to the “Consulate of Ghana New York”