A single visit to India can change your life for the better. No, I am not kidding this about. But it does require you to have a valid visa for entering on Indian soil. When you are planning a trip to India or already in to the process of going there, you must check out some of the best ways of getting a business visa for india from canada.
Visits to India are always on the rise, and the numbers are growing, year after year. Getting a business visa to India is no longer a hard task, in spite of the fact that the growth of tourist volume is gigantic. If you do not mind learning a great deal about this splendid country, then you might consider going on a business trip to India. It will be a lot of fun exploring new areas of this exciting land.
Canada Business Visa For Indians – Definitive Guide
In this Visa Guide you will get to know how to apply for Canada Business Visa in India. Also know What is The Procedure, Documents Required, Processing Time, Fees and Where to apply for it.
Canada is one of the most developed countries which offers high chances for Non-Canadians to establish a business. You have a variety of choices to either establish or conceive your business in Canada or start from scratch to end up winning big in the race. However, as per to what the stats suggest, there are around 20.8 million visitors visiting the country, either for tourism or business purposes. But, what sets it apart from the other countries is that its government’s efforts to comfort the businesses coming from other countries. Are you willing to visit Canada, any time soon? If so, we shall assist you in procuring the Canada business visa, which is required to enter the country. Delve into the Canada business visa guide to learn more about the process and its mandatory information.
- Duly completed, printed and signed on-line visa application form at
- Two recent colour passport size (2inch x 2inch) photographs in colour showing full frontal face against a white background to be pasted/stapled on the application form.
- Current valid passport with minimum of 190 days validity and must have minimum 2 blank pages.
- Duly Completed Business Information Sheet (Click Here)
- Letter from the applicant’s company / organization in Canada.
- Invitation letter from the company in India indicating the nature of applicant’s business, etc.
- Additional Form to be filled by Foreign/Non-Canadian Nationals (Click Here)
- Address proof (Original and copy)
- Certification of Incorporation of Indian Organization/Company
with copy of PAN Card
- Certification of Incorporation of Canadian organization/Company
- Undertaking from the company about expenditure on travel of the
Requirements for long-term Business Visa (Only if the Applicant is of Indian Origin)
- Surrender Certificate of Indian Passport (copy)
- Landing Papers (copy)
Processing Time :
5-9 business days after receipt of the application at the Consulate.
Please Note :
Non-Canadian passport holders to apply in the country of their origin. However, if they are Permanent Resident of Canada for more than two years, they have the option to apply in Canada. Our outsourcing agents, BLS International may be contacted for details.