Have you ever wondered what good options are there for a business visa to India? Are there any alternatives to the tourist visa? Will the business visa allow me to travel through India or is it Indian Visa only Dubai. These are very common questions which I will be answering today and also listing the best business visa options available for India.
We make it easy to get an Indian business visa, a Dubai company and do a lot more. Get started now on your Indian visa with our easy Dubai company formation. The first step is to join the Free Dubai Company Formation E-Course.
Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture, or wants to purchase/sell industrial products in India. This Visa is granted subject to following conditions:
- The applicant is a person of assured financial standing and expertise in the field of the intended business.
- The applicant is not visiting India for the business of money-lending or petty-trading, or for a full time employment in India involving payment of salary in India etc.
- The facility of Business Visa is also extended to senior executives of firms, experts, tour conductors and travel agents, etc., visiting India in connection with work related to projects of national importance, including those undertaken by public sector undertakings, and conducting business tours of foreigners or business relating to it, etc.
- A foreign national will have to comply with all other requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
- The grant of Business Visa is subject to any instructions issued by the Government of India on the basis of reciprocity with other foreign countries from time to time.
- The Business Visa must be issued from the country of origin, or from the country of domicile of the foreigner provided the period of permanent residence of that applicant in that particular country is for more than 2 years.
|Type of Visa
|Issued to persons, intended to travel to India for business purposes
|Properly filled up online application form with signature of the applicant – (www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)2 recent Passport size photos (51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform, with white background with DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead chin to be completely visible In case of locals wearing qandoura the background should be in light blue. Clarity of the photo is very important – Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted.Original passport with photocopy of current and old passportswith valid UAE residence visa page (Current & Old passports to prove 2 years residence in UAE).The local company NOCshould be in original with seal and signatureNOC should state that the said person is sent on behalf of the company, the ticket, accommodation,stay, expenses are borne by the company.Also should specify the duration of Visa and number of entries,purpose of visit (details), and passport details of the applicant like Name, Nationality, and Passport number.The invitation letter from India should be in original with seal and signatureInvitation letter from India should specify the details like Name, Nationality, Passport Number, type of Visa with the purpose of visit, duration of visa and number of entries.The details of NOC from local company (UAE) and invitation letter from India should have the same purpose, duration of Visa (minimum 1 year with multiple entry)and number of entries and details.Valid Trade License Copy of the Local Company. (If in Arabic- English Translation is required) Business Visa for Pakistan NationalBusiness Visa Original Invitation Letter should be attested by Chamber Of Commerce in IndiaOriginal NOC form the local sponsor with seal and signature of the authorized person.Valid Trade License copy of the local companyFive Year Bank Statement with original sealLocal Companies audit report required.Business visa applicants of Pakistan nationality can visit more than 5 places in India.For CHINESE NATIONALS(In addition to the above-mentioned requirements)Copy of Letter of Incorporation from Registrar of CompaniesCopy of Certificate of Registration from Chamber of Commerce are required upon submission of application.For GCC Nationals (In addition to above mentioned requirements the following documents are required upon submission of application)A copy of valid UAE ID card (Emirates ID/labor card)Proof of residency in UAE for more than two years should be provided by attaching a copy Tenancy contract/Electricity Bill under applicant name to apply for business visa without which cannot apply for a business visaNote:Business Visa for 3 years: Applicants from eligible countries can apply for 3 years Business visa, without the interview process and can submit the application with the passport (based upon the 2 year completion in UAE).Fax Form (If not completed 2 years residence in UAE).Applicants from Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Nigeria, Somalia, Iraq and PAK-Origin foreignersare required to fill Reference Formfor MHA India.Business Visa for RecruitmentProperly filled up online application form with signature of the applicant – (www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)2 recent Passport size photos (51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform, with white background with DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead chin to be completely visible In case of locals wearing qandoura the background should be in light blue. Clarity of the photo is very important – Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted.Original passport with photocopy of current and old passportswith valid UAE residence visa pageLetter from local employee sponsoring the trip stating the details of recruitment staff and details of recruitment.Trade License copy of Local Company.Letter of Invitation from the company in India assisting in recruitment.Indian company’s Trade License copy.Prior approval from CGI is requiredFax Form(If not completed 2years residence in UAE).Applicants from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Nigeria, Somalia, Iran, Iraq and PAK-Origin foreignersare required to fill Reference Formfor MHA India.Power of Attorney (in duplicate) Annexure-I.Demand Letter (in duplicate) Annexure-II.Specimen Work Agreement for each category of workers (in duplicate) Annexure III.Undertaking in case of un-skilled/ semiskilled workers. Annexure IV.Company’s contact details and brief history – Annexure V.Consulate Permit – Annexure VINote:Non Residents in UAE are not eligible to apply for Business Visa.
Please ensure the following while submitting your Indian visa application.
- 6 months validity should be there in the passport
- Minimum 2 blank pages in the passport
- GCC nationals must provide a copy of a valid photo ID issued from UAE
- UAE residents with Abu Dhabi or Al-Ain issued visa residing in Dubai/NorthernEmirates must provide a copy of residency proof in their name(Tenancy contract or Electricity bill)
- The validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue