One is offered both the options to Apply online and obtain a visa at the entry point for either Tourist and Business Visa for Japan from India. The process seems to be easy however, the instructions can seem a bit complicated for those who are not familiar with such processes.
The process of applying for Business visa to Japan will start with the applicant obtaining an Entry Visa to visit Japan. The duration of stay that is granted on Entry Visa is normally 10 days. The type of visa can change depending upon the type of activity that you are going to be doing in Japan.
Japan Visa For Indians
The process of acquiring a Japan Visa for Indians has become a lot simpler when compared to previous decades. Ever since Japan has popularized itself as one of the world’s best vacation spots, the number of Indian travelers visiting this beautiful country has increased in the recent years.
Besides being one of the expensive countries to travel to, Japan in the earlier days used to be the toughest country to acquire a visa from. But after years, the Japan Embassy relaxed all its visa rules, making it a remarkable tourism-oriented nation with a goal to attract at least 20 million foreigners every year.
With the revised policies, the flight fares are greatly reduced and are made affordable. Also, the visa policies are not as strict as they once used to be. For better understanding, the entire details of a Japan visa, especially for an Indian traveler is explained clearly below.
Types Of Japan Visa For Indians
Japan offers different types of visa options, which can either be single or multiple entries and these include:
- Tourist/Temporary Visitor Visa
- Business Visa
- Friend/Family Visit Visa
- Employment or Work Visa
Japan Tourist/Temporary Visitor Visa
As a tourist, if an applicant belongs to any one of Japan’s visa-exempt nations, then he/she is eligible to stay in Japan anywhere from 3 to 6 months without a visa. However, if the applicant’s home country doesn’t have any visa exemption contract with Japan, he/she will have to apply for a tourist/temporary visitor visa.
Click Here: Japan Tourist Visa
- Original passport with a validity of 6 months from the arrival date in Japan
- Two color photos, each of matte finish and on a white background with the size 2 × 2 inch
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel accommodation
- Visa application form with correct details
- A cover letter that states the applicant’s details, itinerary, and expenses. If the applicant is self-employed, he/she has to provide these details on the company’s letterhead
- Day-to-day itinerary
- If employed, salary slips for the last 3 months are required
- If employed, an employment certificate is required
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months with the bank’s stamp and an authorized signature on every page with a healthy balance
- ITR (Income Tax Returns) or Form 16 for the past 3 years
- Original leave letter from the respective college/school/employer
- If the applicant is a student, a copy of his/her college ID or school ID is required
- If the applicant is retired, his/her retirement letter or pension passbook is required