One of the most exciting cities in the world for business as well as pleasure is undoubtedly London; It has been rated as the best city in Europe by The Financial Times and is globally recognized for being one of the prime business hubs.
As part of our business expansion, we are thinking of hiring a representative who will be stationed in your area. The representative will be primarily responsible for selling and promoting the ABC Company’s product. Because of this responsibility, we would like to assure him/her that they may remain in the UK once they are hired.
Do you want to migrate to London? Are you looking for a UK business visa? Then looking for a reliable & known place for assistance is your perfect solution. We are here as one of the best UK Visa Consultants company for offering our services in India.
VISA SOLUTIONS FOR UK BUSINESS VISITS
The UK is one of the most vibrant economies in the world. Its role in the global economy makes it one of the top destinations for businesspersons from across the world. In order to visit the UK for business, you need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa. This is a 6-month visa which you can apply to up to 3 months before you travel. Y-Axis can guide you through the entire UK business visa process with our expert services.
UK BUSINESS VISA DETAILS
The UK business visa is a one-time or longer-term visa that allows holders to stay in the UK for up to 6 months at a time. You must apply for this visa if you are visiting the UK for reasons such as:
- You are attending a conference, meeting or training
- You are taking part in a sports activity
- You are looking for funding to start, are over, join or run a UK based business
- Other business activities
- Employees of a corporation based in another country are also allowed to engage in the following corporate or intra-corporate activities
- Share skills and knowledge on a specific internal project with UK employees of the same corporate group, providing no work is done directly with clients, advise, consult, troubleshoot, or provide training
- As an internal auditor for a UK branch of the same group of companies as your employer overseas, conduct regulatory or financial audits.
- Receive training in work methods and procedures that are essential for the visitor’s employment abroad and are not available in their home country from a UK-based company or organization.
- Personal details
- Salary and financial details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
- Proof of the business activities you will be doing in the UK
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be able to financially support yourself for the duration of your visit.
- You must meet the authorities’ basic health requirements.
- You must have a legal invitation from a legitimate company in the country with whom you are/will conduct business.
Requirements for the UK business visa
In order to apply for the visa, you must prove that you:
- Will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Can support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
- Will be able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
- Have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor regulations