If you are an entrepreneur, no reason to worry! You can now get an excellent visa facility to New Zealand from Pakistan, if you desire to set your personal business to that region. If you want to start your own venture in other Asian countries like New Zealand, then there is a good news for you that you can now get a visa on arrival there.
If you are looking for New Zealand Business Visa, then you must be thinking about one of the easiest and most favorable visa types to qualify for, especially if you are an entrepreneur or owner of a small and startup company?
India and Pakistan are the most populous countries in South Asia. Being neighbors sharing similarities in culture, language, traditions and values, the two countries have been trading partners for more than seventy years. Pakistan is New Zealand’s fifth-largest export market and New Zealand is Pakistan’s fourth-largest export market. The bilateral trade between the two countries has started to grow steadily since 2012 when it reached a value of $257 million.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN NEW ZEALAND?
If you’re from Pakistan, you can stay in New Zealand for 90 days Per Entry
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Even though iVisa.com does most of the work for you by taking the bureaucracy off your hands, you need to help it get started. You must do that by providing the right information and some documents. Here is a list of what you need both when you apply and when you arrive in New Zealand:
- Valid passport – Pakistani citizens who want to apply online must have this document. Plus, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – This digital photo has to be as recent as possible and it also needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken with a white background.
- Means of payment – iVisa.com asks you to make the payment while completing the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using a PayPal account.
- E-mail address – iVisa.com sends you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can provide for yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be enough.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be required to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit). If you do not have one, then you have to prove that you have enough money to buy one.
- Proof of good behaviour– if you have a criminal history, you need to disclose it.
HOW LONG IS THIS E-VISA VALID FOR?
Your document expires 2 years after issued
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES FOR THE NEW ZEALAND ETA?
If you apply for your e-Visa using iVisa.com’s services, then you’ll be able to select one of the following options:
- Standard processing – you’ll obtain your New Zealand ETA in only 24 hours. After that, you’ll only have to pay USD 57.00
- Rush processing – your ETA will be processed in 4 hours, but you’ll have to pay more, USD 77.00 being precise.
- Super Rush processing – with this option you have to wait 30 minutes for your application to be ready. As you can guess, this is the most expensive alternative. You have to pay USD 97.00.