India is one of the country that offers lots of opportunity to its citizens. Due to economic development in the country, there are a number of businessmen which has the d
emand of Business Visa For Qatar From India. Businessmen which plan to extend their business outside the country search for a visa.
Qatar is a Middle Eastern nation located in the Arabian peninsula next to Saudi Arabia, with a land area of 11,586 square kilometers. It enjoys a high per capita income and has an enormous wealth of natural resources with proven natural gas reserves in excess of 600 trillion cubic feet. Qatar is also home to one of the world’s biggest and most expensive stadiums in Doha that cost USD $220 million to build and seats over 50,000 people when completed. Below is a list of documents needed for obtaining business visa for Qatar.
A Qatar business visa is required for all applicants who are coming to Qatar on a business trip or just to meet new business associates or deal with a client. Getting a business visa for Qatar can be a bit tricky, so we’ve put together this list of everything you need to know before getting a business visa for Qatar.
Types of Qatar Business Visa
When we talk about Qatar business visa, we would like to inform you that the business visa does not allow the person to permanently settle in Qatar. You can visit Qatar on a business visa on a temporary basis. There are two types of Qatar business visa:
- 72-hour business visa – This business visa is issued on arrival. Also, it is viable for further extension up to 72 hours. The persons who are on short business trips, they can consider applying for this visa. For example, if you have a business meeting with a potential client in Qatar or you wish to participate in a business convention, you can apply for this business visa. However, make sure you have all the valid documents.
- Business visa – This is different from the 72-hour business visa. This visa is obtained for contractual work. Hence, the validity of this Qatar business visa is three months. A contractual worker can reside in Qatar on a short-term basis. The employer is responsible for arranging this type of visa. Moreover, the employer should operate an approved company or an institution in Qatar.
- Investor Visa – This type of visa is also included in the Qatar business visa category. Persons who wish to invest in Qatar, they can apply for the Investor visa. However, investment option is available for selected ventures only. You have to read the guidelines and protocols thoroughly before you apply for the Investor visa. You will be issued Investor visa along with a residency in Qatar. For this, you have to provide valid documents certifying your property ownership, a certificate of good conduct and behavior, and medical check-up report.
List of Documents required for Business Visa to Qatar
These are the different types of Qatar business visa. For obtaining these visas, you need to provide some documents such as:
- Passport that is valid for six months from the date of arrival in Qatar
- Financial proof
- Other documents verifying your purpose of visit
If you are desirous of conducting business in Qatar, you have a lot of opportunities to explore there. Apply for Qatar business visa for initiating your venture.
If you are exploring options for expanding your business, Qatar can be a viable country for an investment. While planning and drafting your strategy, you should consider about the Qatar business visa. This is because it will determine the course of action. Let us have a look at the different types of Qatar business visas and the application procedure as well.
Now, there are two components of work in Qatar. First, you can apply for a work permit that entitles you to work for an employer in Qatar. Secondly, you can schedule a visit for your own business venture. In both the cases, you have to follow certain guidelines and procedure.
Qatar visa rules are not the same for all the countries. 33 countries have the privilege of visa on arrival. They just have to pay a nominal fee at the airport and they will get a visa. They can also apply for the same via an online portal. However, India is not amongst them. If you are coming for a job, your employer can arrange the visa for you.