We are happy to announce that ITZard is now the official representative for China Visa In India. ITZard is a leading Indian based advisory and consultancy firm providing expert services in a wide range of business. Online China visa procedure is becoming difficult due to strict regulations as per new visa policy. Our team of experts and consultants always try hard to find out the best & secured way to issue visas at lowest cost and within Standard time frame.
It seems like this is a topic that needs to be covered. There are thousands of Indian travelers who look at China every year and make plans to visit. It begs the question ”will I need a visa to visit China?” rather than ”can I get into China without a visa.” We will base our discussion today on – China Visa In India. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: china visa application form 2022 and chinese visa application service centre
China Visa In India
If you are traveling to China then you need a Visa. How do you get that? From a local Chinese Embassy of course – not from an online travel agency or the so-called “consulates” claiming to offer Chinese visas in India.
The Chinese Embassy in India will update the China visa policy during the COVID-19 pandemic starting from 13 June, 2022 as follows:
1. Scope of Service
(1) Foreign nationals and their accompanying family members going to China for resumption of work and production in all fields.
(2) The family members of Chinese citizens and foreigners with Chinese permanent residence permit going to China for family reunion or visiting relatives.
“Family members” refers to: spouse, parents, spouse’s parents, children, spouses of children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren.
Note 1: Visa applications are temporarily suspended for tourism and other private purposes .
Note 2: Visa applications continue to be processed for foreign nationals and their accompanying family members who will engage in diplomatic, official activities in China or meet the conditions of courtesy visa, foreign crew members, and foreign nationals going to China for humanitarian reasons, such as attending a funeral or visiting family members with critical disease.
2. Application Procedure
(1) Please visit the website of Chinese Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi (https://bio.visaforchina.org/DEL2_EN/) and fill in your detailed and true information on the online application form and the confirmation page. Then make an appointment with your application form number following the system instructions. And bring all the required documents to the Visa Center in New Delhi or the Chinese Embassy in India at your appointment time.
(2) The Chinese Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi only accepts visa applications from Indian citizens holding ordinary passports or citizens of a third country holding Indian long-term residence or work permits who reside in the consular district of the Chinese Embassy in India.
Information of the Visa Center in New Delhi :
Address：Concourse Floor, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001 India.
3. Application Materials
(1) Please prepare the following materials:
– Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China.
– Confirmation Page of Online Visa Application.
– Original passport valid for at least 6 months, with 2 or more blank visa pages, and the photocopy of relevant pages of the passport.
– Expired passports within 5 years and the photocopy of relevant pages of the passports.
– Recently-taken color passport photos (full face, front view and bare head. Size: 48mm×33mm).
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Other necessary materials required by the Chinese Embassy in India and the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi.
(2) Foreign nationals going to China for employment shall refer to the Chinese Embassy’s website for the Notice on Instructions for Chinese Visa Application issued on July 15, 2013.
(3) Foreign nationals going to China for resumption of work and production should also provide Invitation letter issued by the central and state organs, central enterprises, foreign affairs and commercial departments of provincial governments, and foreign affairs departments of municipal governments.
(4) The accompanying family members of foreign nationals going to China for resumption of work and production or employment shall refer to the Chinese Embassy’s website for the Notice on Instructions for Chinese Visa Application issued on July 15, 2013.
(5) The family members of Chinese citizens or foreigners with Chinese permanent residence permit going to China for family reunion or visiting relatives shall refer to the Chinese Embassy’s website for the Notice on Instructions for Chinese Visa Application issued on July 15, 2013
Notice on the Current Visa Application Procedures (updated Aug. 23, 2022)
Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chinese government has been adjusting the visa policy following the development of the pandemic. This Notice is about the latest visa policy and the application procedures. If you need to apply for a visa to China from the Embassy, please follow the instructions:
1. Visa applications shall be made according to consular jurisdiction. The consular jurisdiction of the Chinese Embassy includes:
Washington DC, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, Puerto Rico
2. Steps of visa application at the Embassy:
1.) First, the visa applicant is required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to send the email according to the following instructions:
A. Please do not use Yahoo email for application, which very often cannot be delivered to the Embassy’s email address. Only one application is to be made in one email. Send separate emails if there are applications for more than one person.
B. Email Subject: ”Applicant’s Name + State of Residence + Visa Type”.
C. Email Text: Please elaborate the purpose of your visit to China.
D. Email Attachments:
a) Visa applicant’s driver’s license / proof of residence in the Embassy’s consular jurisdiction.
b) Basic Document for visa application. For “Basic Document”, please check part “3”of this Notice.
c) The attachments must be in photo/picture format. Those sent in PDF or Google Drive forms are not accepted.
2.) For eligible visa applications, applicants will be notified of the required documents by email.
3.) Applicants reply to the email and send the required documents as attachments.
4.) Applicants will receive a 8-digit Preview Pass Number (PPN) after their emailed documents are previewed, and be informed of how to mail the physical documents.
5.) Applicants mail the whole set of physical documents to the designated address for review. When review is finished without need of other documents, visas will be issued and mailed back to the applicants. If additional documents are needed, applicants will be notified by email. In certain cases, applications may be rejected during the reviewing step.
3. Visa Types and Basic Document:
|Basic Document(For other required documents, the applicant will be guided by the staff by email)
|Visits related to economic and trade, science, technology, etc
|Invitation Letter by the company/institute in China(For certain application cases, PU/TE Letter is required. The staff will guide the applicant by email.)
|Notification Letter of Foreigner’s Work Permit in the PRC
|Z visa / M visa / F visa /X1 visa holder’s minor child/spouse/parent/parent-in-law(If above visa holder’s adult child/child’s spouse need to visit China, please send an email to specify the situation. )
|Residence Permit in China of the Z visa holder/Residence Permit in China of the X1 visa holder/Z Visa / M visa / F visa / X1 visa(The application documents for S1/S2 visa may vary from case to case. The staff will provide specific guidance by email.)
|Foreign family member of a Chinese citizen;Foreign family member of a foreigner with Permanent Residence Card in China.*The “family member” include: Spouse/Parent/Parent-in-law/Child/Child’sSpouse/Grandparent/Grandchild/Sibling
|ID card of the Chinese citizen/Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card in China(The application documents for Q1/Q2 visa may vary from case to case. The staff will provide specific guidance by email.)
|High Level Foreign Talents
|Confirmation Letter for High Level Foreign Talents (R visa holder’s spouse/minor child apply for S2 visa )
|Guarantee letter from transport company
|Students for long-term diploma education
|Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 / JW202 Form)Letter of Admission (For new students) / Consent Letter for School Return (For enrolled students)
4. Effective from 28 September 2020, foreign nationals holding valid Chinese residence permits for work, personal matters and reunion are allowed to enter China with no need for applying for new visas.
Effective from 24 August 2022 (Beijing time), foreign nationals holding valid Chinese residence permit for study or foreigners holding valid APEC business travel card (Virtual APEC Business Travel Card not included) can enter China.
5. For application of emergency humanitarian visa not specified in the above form, such as attending a funeral of an immediate family member or visiting an immediate family member in critical condition, the Basic Document is Death Certificate or a certificate of diagnosis/critical illness notice issued by a hospital.
6. For diplomatic/official visas, please send email directly to email@example.com. Applicants will be receive detailed guidance on the applying procedures.
7. Please be kindly noted that applications for visa types other than the abovementioned are not accepted at the current stage and application emails will not receive a reply.