Looking for best destinations in Bihar to have a wedding ceremony is an interesting idea and nothing can be more fun than planning your lavish wedding event. It takes a lot of effort and patience to find Destination Wedding Places In Bihar , according to your requirements, budget and locality. But let’s discuss the top locations that are perfect for the celebration of your upcoming Most Loved Ones’ Big Day to cherish the memory together.
Destination wedding is the right choice if you are looking to make something different out of your special day. From hotel to the table settings and decorations, everything should be planned in a way that it makes your occasion good enough for your guests. And for making your wedding destination experience a fun and memorable one, here I am with the list destination wedding places in Bihar. We will base our discussion today on – Destination Wedding Places In Bihar. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: destination wedding cost in patna and destination wedding in rajgir
Destination Wedding Places In Bihar
Bihar is a state in east India. It is the 12th largest Indian state, with an area of 88,163 km2 (34,948 sq mi). It is also the 3rd most populous sub-national entity in India and the 38th most populous country subdivision in the world.
Bihar has been inhabited since prehistoric times and historical evidence shows that it was influenced by many cultures and religions from across the world. The exact origin of the name “Bihar” is unclear but it has been suggested that it may be derived from “Vihara”, which refers to ‘monastery’ in Sanskrit. However, according to research by Dr. Gaurishankar Agrawal, Bihar stands for “Bhoomi-Rashtra” or “Land of Temples”. He points out that there are many temple ruins within this region dating back thousands of years.
There are hundreds of tourist destinations in Bihar that await visitors from all over India and beyond. These include temples, wildlife sanctuaries, monuments and heritage sites that represent different periods in history ranging from ancient times to modern day civilization.
Bihar is one of the most beautiful states of India. There are many places in Bihar which are famous for their natural beauty and scenic beauty. Bihar is famous for its historical monuments and tourist attractions. Bihar has many destinations where you can plan your destination wedding with your loved ones in Bihar.
There are many famous places in Bihar that can be visited during the month of September and October. The best time to visit these places is during the months of September to October as it offers a pleasant and comfortable weather.
Bihar has some of the most amazing places for a destination wedding like Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Patna etc. If you are planning a destination wedding in Rajgir then you must visit Rajgir Palace and enjoy a candle light dinner at this place with your partner or spouse. If you want to have a romantic evening with your partner then go ahead with this place as it will surely make it memorable for both of you forever!
Places to visit in Bihar
Golghar’s stupa-shaped building, stemming from the middle of a lush green garden, is a tempting sight to behold. It is surrounded by a 145-stair flight that takes you up to the top, from where you can see a view of the entire city. The gentle wind blowing over the zenith is a serene feeling as you glimpse the sight of the ancient city which lies ahead of you.
Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan
Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan is one of the 16 largest zoos in India and was constructed in 1973. Also known as the Sanjay Gandhi Botanical and Zoological Garden or Patna Zoo, this zoo is one of Patna’s main tourist
Top 10 Wedding Venues In Patna
Patna city has seen massive development in the past few years. It was always a favorite place for history lovers and now with the new era of hospitality, Patna is prepared with some of the best banqueting spaces. We are here to take you on a tour of beautiful venues in Patna.
- Sandal Garden: It is not just a banquet but an experience that will transcend and blend with your imagination. With a warm sense of hospitality, you’re sure to be lured away. They provide a spacious hall suitable for small as well as large gatherings.
- Temon Tree: An exotic wedding location in Patna with spacious Banquet hall along with an awesome ambiance. This is one of the best wedding halls in Patna. There are 6- 10 rooms also available at this venue. The services have been thoughtfully designed and developed taking into consideration the highest standards of comfort and convenience, service, cuisine with lavish facilities for business and party. With a maximum of 400 people capacity.
4. KL7: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food are served at this venue, thus giving freedom of choice when it comes to selecting the menu for your wedding. Outside Food/Caterers are allowed, though they have their own caterers who are trained professionals who can whip up multicultural cuisines.
5. Raj Darbar: They have an indoor banquet in which all the pre-wedding and wedding functions are celebrated. Their property has a capacity of more than 200 people. They give their venue to the enlisted decorators who would provide customized weddings to their clients. In addition, they do not provide in-house catering. You can cater both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines to offer at your wedding.
6. Buddha Heritage: It is located at a close distance from Patliputra, Patna which makes it easily accessible for all. The venue offers AC rooms for guest and a complimentary room for the bride and the groom for their special day. Availability of both lawn and indoor venue areas allows you to have different functions at the same venue.
7. Popular Residency: The venue has an inviting ambiance which makes everyone feel welcomed. The venue offers the yummiest vegetarian cuisines for every wedding function.
8. Le Diamonds: If you have a particular theme in mind, they provide indoor decorative services you can get their team to execute it for the big day. With a team that manages to look after your guests and makes sure that they have an enjoyable and comfortable experience, it is one of the best banquet halls in Patna and has witnessed many events over the past years.
9. Rd green resort: Host your wedding at the Rd green resort, Patna and treat your guests to an amazing time at a gorgeous venue. You get an in-house team caterer of with a range of delicious delicacies Make your special day more memorable.
10. Ganga Resort: Gorgeous, spacious and amazing ambiance. This resort is facing Ganga river view to providing the best destination for your wedding.