Dubai visit visa application status in Nigeria is the first question most people ask whenever they are in need of travelling to United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is common thought that an individual will not be permitted by the Dubai authorities to enter there if he doesn’t have any associated documents relating to Dubai visit visa. There are lots of people who wish to travel to UAE however they don’t know there is a Dubai Visa In Nigeria Status meaning that one can only travel outside his country after obtaining permission from the relevant authorities.
Dubai immigration department has introduced a new requirement for all Dubai visa applicants. All visa applicants need to show their Dubai visa status on their electronic passports for immigration clearance. Otherwise, they will be denied entry into the country and have to return back home.
Dubai Visa In Nigeria Status
Visa applications is an area where the least effort is exerted in spite of the fact that most Nigerian seeking to travel abroad prefers to apply for visas. The only countries which get the fair share of visa application are Western Africa and Eastern Europe . Everywhere else it is back luck despite the fact that Nigerians keep a large percentage of the purchasing power in European Countries.
This report is aimed to provide useful information regarding the Dubai visa requirements, types and benefits of the same. It contains comprehensive information that will help you to understand more clearly on Emirate visa schemes and procedures.
UAE (Dubai) Visa Application
Nigerian passport holders require a visa to travel to Dubai and application can be done at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or online. Travellers can apply for their Dubai visa a maximum of 2 months before their date of travel, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue. The latest that travellers are able to apply for a visa is 2 weeks before the date of departure.
Please note this process is applicable to Nigerian passport holders.
Types of Visas
96-Hour Visa: You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. This Dubai visa is best suited for travellers who plan to stay for less than four days in the country.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
90-Day Visa: This visa is valid for 90 days and is recommended for travellers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
How to Apply
To book an appointment:
At VFS Global, you are required to do the following:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit all mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee.
Submissions are accepted between 08:00 – 15:00, Monday to Friday.
Dubai Visa Costs
|Visa TypeVisa Fee
|30-Day Visa (single entry)₦30,000
|96-Hour Visa (single entry)₦23,000
|14-Day Visa (single entry)₦30,000
|90-Day Visa (single entry)₦63,000
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa₦154,000
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa₦61,000
Payments are to be made at the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos. Ensure that you take your electronic receipt when making payment.
Please note that prices are subject to exchange rates and may change without notice
Visa Application and Requirements
You will need the following documents to apply for all Dubai (UAE) visa types:
- Nigerian passport
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including valid and expired visas)
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant)
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (return tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of financial status – a copy of your recent bank statement
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter must include your host’s contact information, address, signature, and date, as well as a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- A copy of your hotel reservation
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high profession and must provide evidence of this profession.
Dubai Visa applicants can locate a VFS Processing Centre in Lagos