Dubai Visa With Job is an online blog that focuses on providing useful information, guides, related to Visas and other job related information for help people to get job in Dubai.Dubai Visa With Job is the complete resource for anyone looking to relocate to Dubai. We bring you the most relevant information about moving to Dubai for a new job, including visa requirements, accommodation and education.
Dubai Visa approval for Job Seekers is possible. It starts with applying for the right visa and ends with Job in Dubai.I want to migrate to Dubai, is it necessary that I have a job in Dubai? A: YES. It is compulsory to find a job in Dubai before heading out. You can obtain your visa on arrival but you need to provide evidence of employment during the interview at the airport.
Dubai Visa With Job
Do you have a job in Dubai? If no then you are required to provide an original copy of a notarized copy of your valid work permit and employment contract (STD. 3 from the home country visa application) or a letter from your employer stating the dates of employment, present position and salary payment (salary clearance).
Sometimes referred to as the “City of Gold,” Dubai is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates and a thriving location for business. If your company is planning to expand abroad, Dubai will be an excellent choice of location due to the growing economy and relative ease of obtaining work permits for any foreign employees who are willing to make the move. Even so, it can be helpful to have an experienced global PEO on your side to make sure the process of obtaining visas and permits is as smooth as possible.
Types of Work Visas in Dubai
Before obtaining a permit to work in Dubai, foreign nationals will need a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. The UAE issues several types of visas and entry permits to foreigners, including:
- Entry permit visas
- Visit visas
- Tourist visas
- Student visas
- Multiple-entry visas
- Visas for medical treatment
Foreign nationals who plan to obtain permits to live and work in Dubai will need to begin the process by getting an entry permit visa.
Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas
To work in Dubai, foreign nationals will need a residence visa as well as a work permit. Foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents to obtain a residence visa:
- A completed application form
- The applicant’s original passport along with a copy
- Several passport photos
- A copy of a valid company card
- A certificate of health
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Proof of payment of the application fee
Applicants will also need to undergo a medical examination upon arrival in Dubai.
The required documents to obtain a Dubai work permit include:
- An employment contract with a company in Dubai
- Copies of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport, and marriage certificate if applicable
- Proof of accommodations in Dubai, such as a copy of a lease agreement
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient financial means to support themselves in Dubai
In Dubai, the employer is responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and permits for foreign workers. The employer is also required to shoulder the cost of any visa fees. The process is as follows:
- The employer applies for approval from the Ministry of Labor to hire a foreign employee.
- The Ministry issues an entry permit visa, which will allow the employee to enter the UAE and stay for an initial period of 30 days.
- The employee travels to Dubai. Once they arrive, they have 60 days to obtain a residence visa.
- Upon the employee’s arrival in Dubai, the employer begins the process of applying for a work permit — also known as a labor card.
- The employee visits an Emirates ID service center with their valid passport and entry visa to obtain an ID.
- The employee goes to a government hospital for a medical examination.
- The employee applies for a residence visa through the immigration authorities.
- The employee brings all of the appropriate documents to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), where the residence visa will be stamped onto their passport.
After obtaining residence and work permits, the employee may begin working in Dubai.
Other Important Considerations
Your company should also be familiar with the process employees will need to follow to bring family members with them to Dubai. Spouses, children, and even parents can move to Dubai with employees as long as they also obtain a residence visa.
An employee who holds a residence visa will need to apply for visas on behalf of any family members they plan to bring to Dubai. Along with the standard required documents, they’ll need to provide proof of their relationships, such as birth or marriage certificates.
Partner With Globalization Partners
The Globalization Partners team is fully equipped to handle all the challenges involved with your company’s international expansion. Contact us today to learn more about the advantages of our comprehensive solution.