Dubai Visas with Property – DIP is a programme created by the Government of Dubai in order to facilitate investors investing in Dubai. This program has been around for over 6 years and has offered thousands of real estate units to clients.Dubai visa is one of the best options for people who can’t come to UAE without a Dubai visa. If you need a property, or you don’t have enough money for a high cost property in Dubai, but you still wish to have your own home in Dubai, then you may get an idea about this beautiful place and about the countries which are providing visa with properties.
Dubai Visa With Property
If you are looking for property to live in Dubai, then the best option for you is to get Dubai visa on property. This means that you can get your visa by getting property in Dubai. It is the easiest way to get your visa as it will not take a lot of time. Also, this can be beneficial for you as a businessman, who wants to have a good future in Dubai.Dubai visa is the ultimate aim of most people who travel to the UAE. This is because Dubai visa allows you to enter this emirate without any limitations and without having to get yourself checked at Dubai land or sea ports of entry. Getting a property as a safety deposit while applying for a Dubai visit visa is a good idea. This will guarantee you with more security while applying for a DUbia visa and save you from paying high prices charged by manpower companies.
If you’ve ever been to Dubai(or any other place in the GCC), then you know the kind of hassle that comes with the visa. You can’t just go there and expect it all to be a cakewalk. You have to get a visa in order to enter the country. And it’s not as easy as you’d like it to be. These agencies want to charge you huge amounts of money(sometimes more than what your ticket would cost). And there are even cases where they wouldn’t grant you a visa but only after taking your hard-earned money. One such agency is VISATO.
Dubai Property Investor Visa
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of the Middle East and member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and OPEC.
Located on the Arabian Peninsula, it borders Oman to the southeast, the Persian Gulf to the north and Saudi Arabia to the west and south. Its territory is made up of seven Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Qaywayn. Each emirate has considerable political, judicial and economic autonomy.
In 2019, the UAE implemented a new system for long-term residence visas. The new system enables foreigners to live, work, and study in the UAE without the need of a national sponsor and with 100 per cent ownership of their business on the UAE’s mainland. These visas are issued for five or ten years and will be renewed automatically.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you throughout your UK Tier 1 Investment Visa application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
What are the key benefits of a Dubai Property Investor Visa?
Living in the UAE has many advantages, including:
- warm climate
- low taxes
- no direct personal taxes
- excellent investment opportunities
- high quality of life
- business-friendly policies
What are the eligibility requirements for a Dubai Property Investor Visa?
To apply for a ten-year Residence Visa in Dubai, you must:
- invest in public investments of at least AED 10 million
- the investment may take many forms such as:
- a deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- establishing a company in the UAE with capital AED 10 million or more
- partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of more than AED 10 million
- having a total investment of more than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned above, provided the investment in non-real estate sectors is not less than 60 per cent of the total investment
The long-term visa can include the applicant’s spouse and children. One executive director and one advisor can also be included on the visa. Investors from abroad may apply for a multiple-entry permit for six months.
To be eligible for a five-year visa, you must invest in a property in Dubai.
Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The investment property must have a value of AED 2 million or more
- In case the property is mortgaged, at least 2 Million of property value must be paid to the bank
- The property must be retained for at least 3 Years
The Dubai Land Department issues this visa for those who have invested in a property in Dubai valued at over AED 750,000. You will be entitled to certain benefits such as being able to apply for a UAE driver’s licence, identity card, and family sponsorship.
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- The property must be valued at 750,000 AED or more
- In case the property is mortgage, 50% of the property value or at least 750,000 to be paid to the bank
- Husband and Wife can share one property and the value of property is one million AED or more
- You cannot spend consecutive six months outside the country