Dubai is the perfect place for visitors seeking a world-class vacation. The city has a year-round moderate climate so spending some time in Dubai won’t be bad for your health at all. On the contrary, it will serve as a nature’s gift for those who want to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of their careers and focus on relaxing in one of the most exotic countries in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Dubai is one of the trendiest and happening places in the world. Many people are taking up different jobs in Dubai. These people when apply for visit visa for Dubai, the Embassy of Dubai authorities makes sure that they have some business in hands. This is why many people can’t easily get visit visa to Dubai. But visa experts make it simpler for job seekers and help them get step by step instructions. We will base our discussion today on – Dubai Visit Visa For Job Seekers. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: 90 days job seeker visa dubai price and how to apply job seeker visa for dubai
Dubai Visit Visa For Job Seekers
In Dubai, Visit visa is a very popular method of visa procedure. This type of visa is not only convenient but also cheaper than any other type of visas. Many people visit this visa as they make their trip plans in a very short time period. Here is an introduction to visit visa and the documents you must have to apply for this type of visa.Strategy: The most fundamental thing about getting a visa to Dubai is to possess the required documents. At this phase, honest and transparent representation of your credentials can work wonders in removing the procedural hurdles and thereby smoothens the way for obtaining Visa.
Express service also available | Apply Now
Are you in the process of job hunting in Dubai? Opting for 90 days Dubai visa is the right choice. With this, you are eligible to look for and finalise a dream job in 90 days. Once you get employment, you have to leave the country and apply again at the behest of the company which has offered you a job. Keep in mind that the visa loses its entity once you step out of the country.
The visa validity defines as 60 days from the date of issue, and the stay validity caps at 90 days from your entry.
Travelling or roaming in all the emirates is also feasible with Dubai Visa.
Pre-requisite for obtaining 90 Days Job Seeker Dubai Visa
Things become smoother when the minimum documents are needed to get a visa. Upload the below-cited documents or share the same with us if you come across any problems:
- A scanned copy of your passport with atleast 6 months validity (front page and last page)
- A clear passport-size photo with any background.
A 90-day job seeker visa is a Single Entry Visa. Remember that the extension over the same is not in our domain.
Processing Time for Dubai Visa
Upon submitting the application form and making payments, our visa experts roll up their sleeves in processing visas. Time taken to process the application is mentioned below:
- Normal Visa Service (2 to 3 working days)
- Express Visa Service (12 to 24 working hours)
3 Simple Steps to Dubai Visa
Step – 1
- Click on the Dubai Visa Application Form tab in the above bar.
Step – 2
- Fill in all the information and be sure you are clear with everything. Then, upload documents – passport copy and colour photographs. Add More Applicant tab makes you add friends, family members, etc. On filling up the application form, click on Submit Application tab.
Step – 3
- Make payments via visa card, debit card, or credit card and receive a confirmation of submission of the application on the email id cited in the form.
We put in great efforts in serving you to the best of our ability. You can reach out to us through 24×7 Chat Support or WhatsApp.
Benefits of approaching Insta Dubai Visa
- Online visa services for various countries
- 3 easy steps to apply online
- Decades of experience and expert guidance
- Notifications on registered email id
- Minimum documentation
- Save physical efforts
- End to end twenty-four-seven assistance
- Safe and secured payment options
- Enormous approval rate
- Guaranteed hassle-free experience
- Quality service
- Only 3 simple steps and receive your approved visa on the registered email address
- Real-time visa updates and an easy way to track the status of the application
- Round the clock services by visa specialists
- Professionals to administer the visa application process
- Across all visa platforms, our approval visa ratio has earned a great name.
Tue 18 Oct 2022
More of this topic
- Politics & EconomicsUAE announces push for foreign investors through new platform
- Travel & HospitalitySaudi Arabia’s NEOM to open luxury island destination Sindalah in 2024
- Politics & EconomicsUAE, Japan to set up bilateral business council
Getting a UAE jobseeker visa just got easier: here’s how to apply
The new UAE jobseeker visas have 3 different duration options. Here’s a complete overview of the application process, cost and requirements
The new UAE Jobseekers Visa rules came into effect on October 3.
“The new system of entry and residence is aimed at attracting and retaining global talents and skilled workers,” reported the media office.
Eligibility criteria for the UAE Jobseeker visa has been simplified and the categories of people eligible to apply for the visa do not require a sponsor or a host.
Everything you need to know about UAE’s jobseeker visa:
- UAE jobseeker visa eligibility
- Job seeker visa validity
- UAE jobseeker visa cost
- Document requirements for UAE’s jobseeker visa
- UAE jobseeker visa: application steps
UAE jobseeker visa eligibility
Those who are in the first, second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) an latest graduates of the top 500 universities globally (according to the classification approved by the Ministry of Education), are eligible for the visa.
The year of graduation should not exceed two years from the year of application.
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required to be eligible.
The visa does not require a host or sponsor.
UAE job seeker visa validity
The jobseeker multi-entry visa is valid for a period of 60, 90 or 120 days from issue.
UAE jobseeker visa cost
Issuance of the visa will require a financial guarantee for one trip of AED1000.
60-day visa will cost AED555.75
90-day visa will cost AED685.75
120-day visa will cost AED815.75
In the event that an entry permit is issued inside the country, an additional amount of AED650 will be added.
Document requirements for UAE’s jobseeker visa
1. Colored Photo (Required)
2. A copy of the passport of the beneficiary of the service (Required)
3. Qualification Certificate (Attested) (Required)
4. Qualification Certificate (Attested) (Required)
5. The Iranian Censenamah\ID card for the beneficiary (Optional)
6. Health Insurance covers the period of stay (Optional)
7. Pakistani ID card for the beneficiary (Optional)
8. Afghan ID card for the beneficiary (Optional)
9. Iraqi Population Card for the beneficiary (Optional)
10. Copy of the traveling return ticket (Optional)
11. Certified account statement (Optional)
UAE jobseeker visa: application steps
Applicants can apply for the Jobseeker Visa through GDFRA or Amer. Here are the steps they would need to follow:
To obtain the service through the website:
1. Enter the website link (www.gdrfad.gov.ae)
2. Register a new user account (in case the account does not exist)
3. Select the required service
4. Attach the required documents
5. Pay the fees due for the service
6. Submit the application
7. Receive entry visa via e-mail
To obtain the service through Amer Centers:
1. Head to one of the Amer service centres (see the map of the service centres to reach the nearest centre to you)
2. Determining the required service at the centre’s receptionist
3. Submit the required documents to the service employee
4. Pay the fees due for the service
5. Receive entry visa via e-mail
Other than the jobseeker visa, the UAE issued other new visa rules detailed below:
- UAE Golden Visa: Eligibility criteria and benefits
- UAE Green Residence visa: Benefits and eligibility criteria
- UAE entry visas, five-year tourist visa, and non-sponsor business permits: All you need to know
UAE Golden Visa: Eligibility criteria and benefits
In addition to securing their stay in the UAE for a period of 10 years, the new rules will allow the Golden Visa holder to sponsor his/ her family members, including spouse and children regardless of their age, and to sponsor support services (domestic) labourers without limiting their number.
Furthermore, the restriction related to the maximum duration of stay outside the UAE in order to keep the Golden Residence valid has been removed.
There are other benefits for family members that allow them to stay in the UAE in the event of the death of the original holder of the Golden Residence until the end of their permit duration.
UAE Golden Visa eligibility criteria:
Eligibility criteria for the UAE Golden Residence Scheme has been simplified and the categories of people eligible to apply for the long-term 10-year visa have been expanded under a new set of executive regulations.
Under the new executive regulations, the UAE Golden Visa will grant 10-year residence to investors, entrepreneurs, exceptional talents, scientists and professionals, outstanding students and graduates, humanitarian pioneers, and frontline heroes, who meet certain eligibility parameters.
- Golden Visa for scientists:
The UAE Golden Visa will be granted to scientists and researchers with high achievements and influence in their field based on the recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council.
The candidate must have a PhD or a Master’s degree in the disciplines of engineering, technology, life sciences, or natural sciences from the best universities in the world, as well as substantial research achievements.
- Golden Visa for professionals:
The UAE Cabinet has revealed a major expansion in this category to attract highly skilled workers with educational qualifications and professional experience in all disciplines, including medicine, sciences and engineering, information technology, business and administration, education, law, culture, and social sciences.
- Golden Visa for exceptional talents:
The UAE Golden Residence visa will be granted to top talents in vital fields.
It will be awarded based on talent only regardless of the educational qualification, employment status, monthly salary, or professional level.
It requires the recommendation or approval of a federal or local government entity, and includes talented individuals in culture, art, sports, digital technology, inventors, and innovators in other vital fields.
- Golden Visa for real estate investors:
Real estate investors can obtain Golden Residence when purchasing a property worth no less than $544,500 (AED 2 million).
As per the new amendments, investors are also entitled to obtain the Golden Residence when purchasing a property with a loan from specific local banks.
Investors can also obtain Golden Residence when buying one or more off-plan properties of no less than $544,500 (AED 2 million) from approved local real estate companies.
- Golden Visa for outstanding students and graduates:
This long-term, 10-year visa will also target high-performing students in UAE secondary schools, and outstanding graduates from UAE universities, as well as from the best 100 universities worldwide, according to specific criteria that includes their academic performance (cumulative average), the year of graduation, and the university classification.
- Humanitarian pioneers:
As per the UAE government, humanitarian pioneers are also eligible under the new Golden Visa rules. Such as distinguished members of international and regional organisations, outstanding members of associations of public benefit, recipients of recognition awards in humanitarian fields and distinguished volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts.
- Frontline heroes:
Frontline workers with extraordinary efforts in crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic can also get the Golden visa under the new rules issued by the UAE government.
- Golden Visa for entrepreneurs and startup owners:
The new executive regulations have also set flexible requirements for entrepreneurs eligible to obtain the Golden Residence.
Additional Golden Visa eligibility criteria for entrepreneurs and startups owners includes:
- Entrepreneurs should own or be a partner in a startup registered in the UAE under the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) category, and the registered startup must generate annual revenues of not less than $272,250 (AED 1 million).
- Entrepreneurs or startup owners who obtain approval for a startup idea from an official business incubator, from the Ministry of Economy, or from a competent local authority will be deemed eligible to obtain the Golden Residence in this category.
- Entrepreneurs who are founders – or one of the founders – of a previous entrepreneurial project(s) that was sold for a total of not less than $1.9 million (AED 7 million) will be entitled to the UAE Golden visa. For this category, the approval of the Ministry of Economy or competent local authorities will be required for projects or ideas.
Additional Golden Visa eligibility criteria for professionals includes:
- Applicants should have a valid employment contract in the UAE.
- Applicants should be classified in the first or second occupational level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation classification, which is aligned with the International Standard of Classification of Occupations ISCO by the International Labour Organisation.
- Applicants must have a minimum educational level and must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicants should have a monthly salary of not be less than $8,167 (AED 30,000).
UAE Green Residence visa: Benefits and eligibility criteria
As part of a slew of new rules aimed at attracting and retaining talent and skilled workers from all over the world, the UAE Cabinet has also revealed a new 5-year Green Residence visa, which will boost flexibility of the job market and will foster a high sense of stability among UAE residents and families.
The new 5-year Green Residence visa will be aimed at exceptional talents, skilled professionals, freelancers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
Under the Green Residence visa, more benefits will be offered to facilitate the residence of family members residence.
In addition, longer flexible grace periods will extend up to 6 months to stay in the country after the residence permit is cancelled or expired.
UAE Green Residence Visa eligibility criteria:
- Green Residence Visa for skilled employees:
The new track provides a 5-year residency for skilled employees, without a sponsor or employer.
The applicants should have a valid employment contract, and should be classified in the first, second, or third occupational level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
The minimum educational level must be a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and the salary should not be less than $4,083 (AED 15,000).
- Green Residence Visa for freelancing and self-employment:
In line with the growing importance of flexible work models, this track provides a 5-year residency for freelancers and self-employed individuals without requiring a sponsor or employer in the UAE.
It requires applicants to obtain a freelance/self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
The minimum educational level should be bachelor’s degree or specialised diploma, and the annual income from self-employment for the previous two years should not be less than $98,000 (AED 360,000), or that the applicant proves financial solvency throughout his / her stay in the country.
- Green Residence Visa for investors or partners:
This residence permit is introduced to encourage investment, providing 5-year residency for investors establishing or participating in commercial activities.
It replaces the previous residence that was valid for 2 years only.
Requirements include approval of the investment and proof of investment.
If the investor or partner has more than one licence, the total invested capital will be calculated. Approval of the competent local authorities is mandatory.
The new system provides more benefits to family members, allowing residents to easily issue residence permits for their family members, including spouse and children.
The age of children who may be sponsored has been raised to 25 years (previously 18 years), with no age limit for unmarried daughters.
Children of determination are granted a residence permit, regardless of their age.
Green Residences holders are allowed to issue residence permits for their first-degree relatives, and in all cases the residency of family members shall be the validity duration as the original residence holder.
UAE entry visas, five-year tourist visa, and non-sponsor business permits: All you need to know
People from around the world who are planning to visit the UAE visitors – either for business, jobs, or pleasure – can now avail of a variety of visa options.
The UAE Cabinet has approved a number of new types of entry permits and visas without requiring a host or sponsor for the first time.
In addition, all entry visas are available for single or multiple-entry can be renewed for similar period(s) and are valid for 60 days from their issuance date.
UAE’s new job exploration visa:
The job exploration visa has been introduced with the aim of attracting young talents and skilled professionals to explore job opportunities available in the country and does not require a sponsor or a host.
It is granted to those classified in the first or second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
Fresh graduates applying for this visa must be from one of the best 500 universities in the world, with minimum educational levels of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
UAE’s new business entry visa:
The business entry permits enable easy entry without requiring a sponsor or a host.
It aims to encourage investors and entrepreneurs to explore business and investment opportunities in the UAE.
UAE’s new five-year multiple-entry tourist visa:
In addition to the regular tourist visa that is sponsored by the UAE’s tourism establishment, a five-year multiple-entry tourist visa has been introduced.
This visa does not require a sponsor and it allows the person to stay in the country up to 90 continuous days.
The visa may be extended for a similar period, provided that the entire period of stay does not exceed 180 days in one year.
This visa requires proof of having a bank balance of $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies during the last six months prior to submitting the application.
UAE’s new entry permit to visit relatives or friends:
As per the current amendment, a visitor can apply for this entry permit if he/she is a relative or friend of a UAE citizen or resident. It does not require a sponsor or a host.
UAE’s new entry permit for a temporary work mission:
This type of entry permit will be offered to those who have a temporary work assignment such as a project-based mission or probation testing, and will be sponsored by the employer.
It requires a temporary work contract or a letter from the employer clarifying the visit purpose and proof of health fitness to work.
UAE’s new entry permit for study and training:
This entry permit is intended for those attending training and academic courses and/or participating in internship programmes.
The sponsor can be universities or educational or research institutions licensed in the country or government or private entities.
The entry permit requires a letter from the entity, clarifying the details of the study or training or internship programme and its duration.
The executive regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Entry and Residence of Foreigners shall come into force after ninety days from the date of its publication in the official gazette.