Bangladesh is one of the most important countries for E-Visa. 90% of our customers come from Bangladesh and their E-Visas have been processed smoothly. Our friendly customer service representatives assist you with the entire process and answer all your questions promptly.The E-Visa program is intended for foreigners who are either tourists or traveling for business, but it may also apply to persons who are invited by a specific Bangladeshi organization for “cultural exchange, art performance, scientific-technological collaboration and attending meetings and conferences”. Bangladesh started this program in November 2015.
The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is considering a proposal to introduce Electronic Visa (E-visa) facility for Pakistani nationals. The proposal is expected to benefit more than 5,000 Pakistani nationals who visit Bangladesh on a regular basis for business, medical treatment, leisure and family bonding. The proposal is also likely to give a major boost to the tourism sector in Bangladesh as well as enhance bilateral trade between the two countries. [READ MORE]
E Visa For Bangladesh
Bangladesh citizens may visit India for touring to view the cultural heritage and sights like Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, museums and other such historical places. The following are the required documents that they need to carry while travelling in India:
What you need?
Welcome to the Electronic Visa Applications Forms Instructions Page. Forms available on this page can be filled out on-line and assist in the processing of your application.
• If you are using Internet Explorer (Windows), the minimum version that will work with this site is version 9.0.
• If you are using Mozilla Firefox, the minimum version that will work with this site is version 3.5.
• You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form. (If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader)
• You should use either an ink-jet or laser printer to print the completed application form.
Before you apply, please check our supported countries where you can find out if the country you are applying accepts on-line applications.
Currently the service allows submission of applications for NEW VISA, EXTENSION OF VISA, NO VISA REQUIRED(NVR) and ON ARRIVAL VISA(OAV).
You will require an Email-address to complete the online forms. This is for security reasons and also so that we can contact you regarding your online application.
We will also ask you to print your online visa application form as part of this process; therefore you will need the ability to print from your computer.
We also suggest that you have the following information on hand:
• 45mm x 35mm Digital Photo in JPEG format; Maximum size is 300kb (Photo is optional).
• Address in Bangladesh
• Email Address
You can save your Visa application on any page where you see this
The online application process requires the user to:
Step 1: Fill up and submit the Online Visa Application Form
Step 2: Print the completed form
Step 3: Take the printed form enclosed with required documents, payment of visa fees documents to the nearest Visa office / Bangladesh Mission.
Current visa fees are available Here
Your application may be refused and you may be banned from coming to Bangladesh for several years if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. You may also be banned if you have breached immigration laws in the Bangladesh. “New” travelers to the Bangladesh who produce a false travel document or passport to the Bangladesh immigration authorities for themselves and/or their children are committing an offence. People found guilty of this offence face up to two years in prison or a fine (or both).
Bangladesh eVisa: Basic information
The Bangladesh eVisa is an online visa that comes in three types and allows its holders to stay in Bangladesh for up to 30 days at a time. The Bangladeshi Government has introduced the electronic visa system to make applying for a visa easier.
There are three Bangladesh eVisa types that eligible travelers can choose from. There is a single-entry, double-entry, and multiple-entry eVisa, all allowing a maximum stay of 30 days at a time.
The validity period of the electronic visa for Bangladesh is 90 days from the issuing date, no matter the selected type.
Bangladesh online visa can be obtained by filling and submitting an online application form and, later on, collected at the Bangladesh Embassy.
The only document needed to apply is a valid passport. Moreover, applying online takes just a few minutes, and all of the necessary documents arrive directly at the applicant’s email address.
With the approved Bangladesh eVisa, eligible travelers can visit Bangladesh for up to 30 days per visit for all tourism-related purposes.
- Bangladesh eVisa types
- Bangladesh eVisa application
- Online Visa validity
- Transit Information
- Requirements on arrival
- List of eligible countries
To fill the online visa application form correctly, make sure that you have:
- a valid passport (provide the details from your travel document while filling the form)
- applicant’s digital face photo (that can be taken with a phone or using a PC camera)
The requirements are elementary and the documents can be easily gathered.
- the visa application must be submitted online at least 14 business days prior to your travel
- the documents must be delivered to the nearest Bangladesh Embassy within 7 days from submitting the application form
- eVisa expires after 90 days (three months) from the issue date
- Bangladesh online visa can be used only for tourism purposes; no business activities are allowed for electronic entry permits holders
- applicants must have valid passports that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned arrival date
- our support team is available to all travelers applying online that may need further electronic visa information or assistance, via email and phone
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application processThere are three easy steps to get your eVisa to Bangladesh. Any issues during the application process can be addressed by contacting our support team.
- Qualified team of expertsA qualified team oversees the processing of every application.
- Guarantee of serviceIf an application is unable to be processed, reimbursement is provided according to the conditions set out by our Terms of Service.