Employment Visa In Arabic

Arabic unemployment rate is higher than that of non-Arabic-speaking regions. Employment visa in Arabic Gulf states offers the opportunity to make a considerable amount of money for less fluent Arab manpower. Either you are a job seeker or an employer, there are some things you must know about employment visa in Arabic Gulf countries.

An employment sponsorship visa is designed for non-resident workers who wish to work for a U.S.-based employer. These visas come in different types and categories, including the E-1, E-2, H-1B, H-1C, and H‑2A visa. The primary purpose of these visas is to allow people to work temporarily in the U.S., whose services are needed by the U.S.-based employer or its affiliate company. In order to apply for an employment sponsorship visa you must have a job offer from an U.S.-based employer or have a valid job offer that is related to your field of specialty in order to obtain an L-1 visa category and green card. We will base our discussion today on – Employment Visa In Arabic. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: employment visa in arabic and meaning of employment visa

Employment Visa In Arabic

If you are seeking a job with the intention of staying in Saudi Arabia for an extended period of time, you will need to obtain an Employment Visa. This is a type of Saudi Residence Permit and one of the most common types of permits if you intend on living here long-term. It consists of two major categories, the Iqama (residence) and the Kafeel (sponsor). The Iqama is tied to a specific company and its specific location, but allows you to work within that company. The Kafeel is your sponsor in Saudi Arabia which will be responsible for paying any fines that you incur by law, as well as supporting you financially during your stay in the country. Without a Kafeel it will be much more difficult to find a job in the country.

Employment Visa is one of the best images for those wishing to get a visa quickly and easily. Employment Visa gives you a chance of studying abroad in the most respected countries in the world and it doesn’t differ from other kinds of visas such as family, tourist etc.As you may have probably known, getting a job in Saudi Arabia is not an easy task. However, With the increase in needs of labor in the Saudi region, the Government has strived to find the most practical solution for this problem and came up with a system that allows expatriates to obtain an employment visa. This system eliminates the long paper work and enables applicants to obtain a work permit in an easier and faster way.

Employment Visa


  • Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
  • To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/(Guideline for Enjaz). Be sure to choose “single entry”
  • Digital power of attorney from the Saudi employer generated by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • A visa referral note, indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam
  • Original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant, certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  Letter MUST indicate block visa number, date, position and name of applicant. In the event of submitting the letter through an embassy-approved visa service agency, the letter should include language authorizing the agency to finalize all visa requirements
  • A copy of employment contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant, and certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  • A certified and notarized copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which MUST be authenticated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (Tel. (703) 573-7226 or (571) 327-2522) 
  • A certified and notarized copy of the training or technical diploma authenticated by the U.S. Department of State.  Diplomas must also be notarized by a Saudi Arabian Consulate in the United States. Notarization fee is $8.00 (eight dollars) per page, payable to “The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.” Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
  • Diplomas issued by academic institutions outside the United States must be certified by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and the Saudi Arabian Embassy in the issuing country.
  • medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background.  Medical report must be issued by a licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. Physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of issuance.
  • Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
  • Police report, issued within six (6) months prior to the date of application, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.

You May Also Apply For the Visa by: 

  • Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
  • Via Mail to the Embassy’s address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
  • Through the Embassy’s authorized travel agencies.

Saudi Arabia Work Visas & Permits

If your company is planning to expand operations into Saudi Arabia, you’ll need a talented team of employees. It is important to know how to get work visas and residency permits for any employees who will be making the move with you, whether you’re planning to relocate existing team members or recruit new employees abroad.

 Reading Time: 3 minutes

If your company is planning to expand operations into Saudi Arabia, you’ll need a talented team of employees. It is important to know how to get work visas and residency permits for any employees who will be making the move with you, whether you’re planning to relocate existing team members or recruit new employees abroad.

Types of Work Visas in Saudi Arabia

Anyone who wishes to enter Saudi Arabia will require a visa, with the exception of citizens of countries that are members of The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. These members include the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, the Sultanate of Oman, and Kuwait.

There are three types of visas in Saudi Arabia:

  • Employment visas
  • Business visit visas
  • Family visit or residence visas

This guide will focus on employment visas, as these will be necessary for any employees who will be staying in Saudi Arabia on a long-term basis.

Requirements to Obtain Saudi Arabia Work Visas

To obtain a visa, employees will need to have a sponsor in Saudi Arabia. The sponsoring employer is responsible for most of the application process, but the prospective employee will need to supply all the necessary documents.

The following documents are required to obtain an employment visa:

  • A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment
  • A passport-sized photograph, in color
  • Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website
  • A completed visa application
  • Three copies of a signed medical report
  • A letter of employment from the sponsoring company in Saudi Arabia, which must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Chamber of Commerce
  • A signed copy of the employment contract
  • A certified copy of the applicant’s university diploma, which must be validated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
  • A police report of any criminal record
  • An addressed, prepaid envelope

Application Process

The employer must begin the work visa application process. Here are the necessary steps to obtain a visa and residency permit in Saudi Arabia:

  • The sponsoring employer must register with Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Interior.
  • The Ministry will open an immigration file with information regarding all of the employer’s expatriate workers.
  • The employer will lodge an application for a work visa with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Labor.
  • Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Labor will notify the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Within two weeks, the Ministry of Foreign affairs will issue a Visa Authorization Number.
  • The employee will submit their employment visa application to the relevant Saudi Arabian embassy, along with the documents listed above.
  • The embassy will issue the visa within one to three weeks, at which point the employee can travel to Saudi Arabia.
  • In Saudi Arabia, the employee must apply for a residency permit, or Iqama, through the Ministry of Labor.
  • The Ministry of Labor will forward the approved application to the Ministry of Interior, where the Iqama will be issued through the Directorate General for Passports.

Employees should carry their Iqama at all times in order to prove that they are legally allowed to live and work in Saudi Arabia.

If the employee would like to travel in and out of Saudi Arabia during the duration of their employment, they will need to apply for an Exit/Re-Entry Permit through the Ministry of Interior. This permit is generally issued within one week.

Other Important Considerations

Employees should be aware that the authorities in Saudi Arabia are very strict. Behavior or appearance that is deemed inappropriate may result in denial of entry into the country or deportation. Examples of unacceptable conduct include public displays of affection, men exposing their legs by wearing shorts, and women wearing clothing that is too tight or thin, exposing their hair, or wearing makeup.

All visitors to Saudi Arabia should also be aware of the tenets and philosophies of Islam, which is the only religion that may be celebrated publicly in Saudi Arabia. The Mutawwa’in, the religious police in Saudi Arabia, will strictly enforce these standards throughout the country.

If any employees plan to bring spouses or children to Saudi Arabia, they will need to obtain family visit visas.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *