We work with some of the largest law firms, immigration companies and even local lawyers, who are looking for expert assistance with their ‘Golden Visa For Lawyers In Dubai’ needs. This page will be updated as a regularly to ensure our auditors stay up to date with all the latest insights in real estate, visa requirements and tax advice for expat workers looking to live in Dubai.With many countries are looking to the UAE for investment opportunities and the executive branch’s Dubai 2020 strategy, it’s time to consider that a golden visa, or residence permit for wealth, may be a more logical route to residence in Dubai. Gibney & Partners are specialists in the field of wealth visas and citizenship-by-investment.”
Golden Visa For Lawyers In Dubai
A golden visa is a residence permit that is given to an individual in exchange for investing a minimum amount of money or properties. Though the concept of golden visas has been around for many years, it gained immense popularity after the recent financial crises in 2008. This led to many countries adopting different types of programs so as to attract foreign investment.Do you have a real estate project and looking for investment? If yes, the Golden Visas are the best solutions for you that has the following advantages: • Quick approval. • Low investments from $200,000 to $400,000 dirhams. • Visa sponsorship issued by Department of Naturalization and Residency. • No requirement on specific investments.
Learn About the UAE Golden Visa
If you would love to travel, study or work abroad, there is no doubt that the United Arab Emirates would be one of your most suitable destinations. The UAE offers attractive incentives and a variety of residency options which makes the experience of living in the UAE unparalleled.
How to Obtain Residency in the UAE
Whether for the purpose of living and working, studying, or scientific and academic development, expatriates from various different countries and nationalities may apply for a residence visa in the UAE if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Those employees recruited to work in the government sector – In these circumstances, the relevant government agency will assist the employee to obtain a residency visa under its sponsorship.
- A private company with an approved and existing license in the UAE may assist its employees to apply for a residency visa under its sponsorship.
- Entrepreneurs/ investors who seek to establish their businesses and invest in the UAE can apply for a residence visa with the sponsorship of their registered company.
- Subject to certain conditions, purchasing real estate in the UAE enables one to obtain a residence visa for the property owner.
- Persons with specialized talents and researchers in various fields of science, technology and knowledge.
- Academically strong students with promising scientific capabilities.
Conditions for Obtaining a Residency Visa
Applicants for residency visas, whether applying for the first time or for the renewal of an existing visa, must undergo a medical fitness assessment if they are aged 18 and over, and must also pass a security check test in order to be eligible for an Emirates ID Card. This ID Card is a form of identification provided by the UAE Government to its lawful residents.
For queries regarding visas, please contact Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) or with the UAE’s embassies and consulates.
For Dubai visas, contact the Amer service on the toll free number 800-5111 if you are living in the UAE. If you are outside the UAE, call Amer on +9714-313-9999.
- UAE Cabinet approves Executive Regulations of Federal Decree-Law on Entry and Residence of Foreigners – WAM
- Golden Residency – Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security
- Golden visa in Abu Dhabi and ‘Thrive in Abu Dhabi’ programme – TAMM
- Discover the golden visa and its categories – Abu Dhabi Residents Office
What is the UAE’s Golden visa?
The UAE’s ‘Golden visa’ is a long- term residency visa which enables foreign talents to live and work or study in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits which include:
- an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- a long term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- a self-sponsored visa, as there is no need for an employment sponsor
- ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual restriction of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid
- sponsoring their family members, including spouse and children regardless of their ages
- sponsoring unlimited number of domestic helpers
- allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.
Who is the Golden visa for?
The Golden visa is for:
Real estate investors can obtain a Golden visa in the UAE if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- purchase a property worth no less than AED two million or
- purchase a property with a loan from specific local banks or
- buy one or more off-plan properties of no less than AED two million from approved local real estate companies.
Entrepreneurs can obtain a Golden visa if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- ·own or partner in a start-up registered as a small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the UAE, and the company generates annual revenues of not less than AED one million
- ·obtain an approval for a start-up idea from an official business incubator or from Ministry of Economy or other competent local authorities
- must have founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for a total amount of not less than AED seven million.
3. Exceptional talents
Inventors, innovators, and exceptional talents in vital fields such as culture, art, sports and digital technology can obtain a Golden visa regardless of their educational qualification, employment status, monthly salary or professional level. The visa requires a recommendation or approval from a federal or local government entity.
4. Scientists and professionals
Scientists and researchers with high achievements and influence in their field can get the Golden visa based on a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council. A candidate should have a PhD or a Master’s degree in one of the disciplines of engineering, technology, life sciences and natural sciences from the best universities in the world, as well as substantial research achievements.
Professionals or highly-skilled workers with high educational qualifications and professional experience in all disciplines, including medicine, sciences and engineering, information technology, business and administration, education, law, culture and social sciences can get the Golden visa if they:
- have a valid employment contract in the UAE
- are classified in the first or second occupational level as per the classification of Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- have a monthly salary of not be less than AED 30,000.
5. Outstanding students and graduates
High performing students in the UAE’s secondary schools and outstanding graduates from the UAE’s universities and the best 100 universities worldwide can get the Golden visa. Criteria includes academic performance/cumulative average, year of graduation and the university classification.
6. Humanitarian pioneers
Humanitarian pioneers such as the following can get the Golden visa:
- distinguished members of international and regional organisations
- ·outstanding members of associations of public benefit
- recipients of recognition awards in humanitarian fields
- distinguished volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts.
Frontline workers with extraordinary efforts in crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic can also get the Golden visa.
Aiming at attracting and retaining talents, the UAE updates the Golden Residence rules as a part of the new Entry and Residence Scheme. The scope of beneficiaries is expanded offering more benefits including 10 years renewable residence pic.twitter.com/WwWWBWh9jY