Urgently required for a leading company in UAE. Software engineers / Web developer / Programmers who are willing to work with us on a full-time basis and make your future with us. Details of the offer: For obtaining client visa of UAE, there is most famous category called as GV Category. Due to its newness it is not widely known to public. The full form of GV Visa is “Golden Visa”. This visa has a validity for 20 years and can be renewed without any process. There is no need for renewal interview or medical checkup at the age of 60 (Aged Parent) category of this visa. Also there is no need to stay in U.A.E for the whole period but visa holder can re-enter into U.A.E from out of country any number of times during the 20 years period.
Golden Visa For Software Engineer In Uae
With the healthcare system being government controlled, the UAE is one of the most important scientific and medical hubs in the entire world. The country is home to almost 700,000 expatriates as of 2016, with a quarter of those being talented and skilled software engineers.As the title suggests, I’d like to take few moments as your introduction to our Immigration Services in UAE. We have worked hard to provide you with the best Visa and consultancy services. Our offices are located at Dubai World Trade Centre and our specialised visa consultants can assist you with all your immigration requirements.
United Arab Emirates: Coders Now Eligible for Golden Visas
JULY 19, 2021
- The UAE has officially launched the National Program for Coders which will offer 100,000 Golden Visas to eligible UAE residents and foreign nationals from all countries of the world.
- Candidates eligible for this Golden Visa application category should be professional experts who have gained success in various areas of coding, employees working for international technological firms, or graduates of software engineering, computer science, hardware engineering or other coding-related fields of science.
- The National Program for Coders is also aiming to help establish 1,000 new digital companies in the UAE over the next five years.
- Eligible applicants may apply via the Office of Artificial Intelligence or through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
The United Arab Emirates announced a new initiative to attract more software developers and coders to the country over the next five years. Under the new National Program for Coders, the government will offer Golden Visas to 100,000 foreign nationals in the fields of software engineering and computer science. The UAE Golden Visa is a long-term renewable residence permit that is valid for five or ten years depending on the foreign national’s criteria and application category.
What are the Changes?
Golden Visas have historically been issued to only those who are investors, entrepreneurs, exceptional students and professionals with specialized talents in the fields of science. Now, under the National Program for Coders, up to 100,000 individuals from anywhere in the world with documented success and experience in the fields of coding and computer science will also be eligible to obtain the Golden Visa in the UAE.
The UAE continues to create new opportunities to attract and retain more foreign talent in the various fields of technology as they look to diversify their economy and develop more opportunities for development and employment. Employers in the field of computer science that want to expand their presence in the UAE should seek these Golden Visas for eligible employees.
Content in this publication is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied on as such. For additional information on the issues discussed, consult an Envoy-affiliated attorney or another qualified professional.
Engineering specialists and professionals in the field of Science as specified below, can apply for the Golden Visa in Abu Dhabi. The Specialists in Science and Engineering Golden Visa includes the sponsorship of spouses and children.
You are eligible if you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree from a leading university, accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education, in one of the following disciplines:
- Epidemiology and Virology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big data
- Computer engineering
- Software engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Genetic engineering
- Biotechnology engineering
- Must be practicing one of the disciplines
To apply, you need to provide the following:A Bachelor or Master degree, accredited by the UAE Ministry of EducationAn employment contract in one of the disciplines, attested by the UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
How to Apply
Click here to apply for your Golden Visa nomination through Abu Dhabi Residents Office
Additionally, applicants can also submit their application online through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security (ICP) at: https://icp.gov.ae.
For any further inquiries, you may contact us via email on: ADGoldenVisa@adro.gov.ae