Looking for a Golden Visa in Dubai? The Dubai Golden Visa is issued by the UAE Government and allows applicants to obtain multiple entry visas up to 10 years. A minimum invest of USD $ 250,000 per family member (minimum total minimum investment of $500,000) is required in order to apply. The application is only opened very few times each year. Because of the high number of requests we advise our clients to apply as soon as the application is open.
Being rich is a matter of the heart, and it fills our life with joy. The outward signs of wealth are riches, a home and luxury. Many people seek them to live happily and achieve their goals, but not everyone can achieve these without some additional help. Getting a golden visa in Dubai is one of most affluent cities in the world can be much easier than you think.Dubai is one of the most attractive and historical places in this world. The government of Dubai has made some remarkable steps in the past few years to introduce business friendly laws, like Corporate Tax Free Zone, Dubai Duty Free Zone, and the best one of all: The Golden Visa Program in Dubai.
Golden Visa In Dubai Means
What is the UAE’s Golden visa?
The UAE’s ‘Golden visa’ is a long- term residency visa which enables foreign talents to live and work or study in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits which include:
- an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- a long term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- a self-sponsored visa, as there is no need for an employment sponsor
- ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual restriction of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid
- sponsoring their family members, including spouse and children regardless of their ages
- sponsoring unlimited number of domestic helpers
- allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.
Who is the Golden visa for?
The Golden visa is for:
Real estate investors can obtain a Golden visa in the UAE if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- purchase a property worth no less than AED two million or
- purchase a property with a loan from specific local banks or
- buy one or more off-plan properties of no less than AED two million from approved local real estate companies.
Entrepreneurs can obtain a Golden visa if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- ·own or partner in a start-up registered as a small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the UAE, and the company generates annual revenues of not less than AED one million
- ·obtain an approval for a start-up idea from an official business incubator or from Ministry of Economy or other competent local authorities
- must have founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for a total amount of not less than AED seven million.
3. Exceptional talents
Inventors, innovators, and exceptional talents in vital fields such as culture, art, sports and digital technology can obtain a Golden visa regardless of their educational qualification, employment status, monthly salary or professional level. The visa requires a recommendation or approval from a federal or local government entity.
4. Scientists and professionals
Scientists and researchers with high achievements and influence in their field can get the Golden visa based on a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council. A candidate should have a PhD or a Master’s degree in one of the disciplines of engineering, technology, life sciences and natural sciences from the best universities in the world, as well as substantial research achievements.
Professionals or highly-skilled workers with high educational qualifications and professional experience in all disciplines, including medicine, sciences and engineering, information technology, business and administration, education, law, culture and social sciences can get the Golden visa if they:
- have a valid employment contract in the UAE
- are classified in the first or second occupational level as per the classification of Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- have a monthly salary of not be less than AED 30,000.
5. Outstanding students and graduates
High performing students in the UAE’s secondary schools and outstanding graduates from the UAE’s universities and the best 100 universities worldwide can get the Golden visa. Criteria includes academic performance/cumulative average, year of graduation and the university classification.
6. Humanitarian pioneers
Humanitarian pioneers such as the following can get the Golden visa:
- distinguished members of international and regional organisations
- ·outstanding members of associations of public benefit
- recipients of recognition awards in humanitarian fields
- distinguished volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts.
Frontline workers with extraordinary efforts in crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic can also get the Golden visa.
Aiming at attracting and retaining talents, the UAE updates the Golden Residence rules as a part of the new Entry and Residence Scheme. The scope of beneficiaries is expanded offering more benefits including 10 years renewable residence pic.twitter.com/WwWWBWh9jY