Since 1967, Greece has been offering visit visas for UAE residents. Each year, thousands of tourists from UAE are welcomed in the country as a tourist group. In order for you to enjoy your trip, both you and the tour operator have to comply with many conditions. Our visa specialists will help you by providing support and guidelines to obtain your visa smoothly. Also, please note that specific permits are required by the Greeks before granting a visit visa. This requirement will help them provide security measures and an overall well-being culture.The Government of Greece has announced that visa facilities for UAE residents to visit Greece, is ongoing.
Greece Visit Visa For Uae Residents
Greece is among the favorite tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. Tourists love it because of its beautiful beaches, scenic views and hundreds of cultural attractions. Some of the most popular places to visit in Greece include Athens, Mykonos, Crete and Rhodes. The currency of Greece is Euro. There are Schengen visas available if you are going to visit the country with this purpose.Greece is a tourist destination as well as a member of the European Union. In Greece, you will come across ancient temples, world-class beaches, popular islands and modern cafes. Greece has become one of the most visited destinations in Europe. The country enjoys strong tourism industry which is mainly due to the archaeological sites and untouched beaches. Many tourists visit Greece for its rich culture and heritage that includes numerous tourist attractions such as historic town centers, ancient ruins, archaeological sites, castles and medieval villages.
Entry of residents in the United Arab Emirates to Greece
Based on the Joint Ministerial Decision No. Δ1α / ΓΠ.οικ. 24520 / 17.04.2021 (Government Gazette B 1581 / 18.04.2021) the residents in the United Arab Emirates are allowed to enter Greece from 19 to 26 April (time 06:00).
Residents in the United Arab Emirates can enter Greece in the following two ways:
- Non vaccinated residents (permanent residents of the UAE) who have been diagnosed negative in a laboratory test for coronavirus COVID-19 by the PCR method, performed within the last seventy-two (72) hours before their arrival in Greece and have a confirmation of the above diagnosis, in English, which includes their name and passport or number of their Identity card. The aforementioned passengers are exempted from the mandatory precautionary 7 days quarantine.
- OR residents who have completed their COVID-19 coronavirus vaccination and present a vaccination certificate in English, issued by a public Authority according to the local legislation, provided that fourteen (14) days have elapsed since the date of completion of the vaccination. The vaccination certificate must include the full name of the person, the type of vaccine given and the number of the administered doses. The aforementioned passengers holding a valid Vaccination Certificate are exempted from the mandatory precautionary 7 days quarantine.
All persons entering Greece are required to fill in an electronic PLF form, found on the website: travel.gov.gr
The aforementioned travellers entering Greece are subject to sampling laboratory medical examination based on a health algorithm (based on par. 2 of article five, JMD D1a / GP.oik. 24520 / 17.04.2021). They are exempted from the mandatory precautionary 7 days quarantine. All travellers to Greece must adhere, throughout their stay in the country, to the extraordinary measures taken by the Greek Government to limit the spread of the coronavirus COVID -19 (travel.gov.gr).
According to a decision by the Greek Government, the issuance of visas to UAE residents has resumed. For more information on issuing visas, please check the website of the Embassy https://www.mfa.gr/missionsabroad/en/visas.html?mission=abu&mis=uae. For appointment inquiries, the external provider (VFS) can be contacted either directly or through its website https: //visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/greece/uae/english/index.html
It has to be noted that obtaining a Schengen entry visa does not guarantee automatic entry into the Schengen area. The visa procedure is separate from the border restrictions concerning connections to third countries for protection against the Covid-19 pandemic. Consequently, residents of the United Arab Emirates can enter the Greek territory ONLY by direct flights to Greece or via transit flights to third countries, to which they are allowed to travel and from which they can after travel to Greece.
For more information: travel.gov.gr
Greece Visit Visa From Dubai
Only 750 AED
Description About Greece Visa:
If you are a UAE resident and if you are looking for Greece visit visa from Dubai. Regal Travel Agency is your best choice & the right travel agency to get your visa done. Regal Tours is highly experienced in getting Greece visit visas, so you can relax & plan for your Greece trip. Regal Tours will do the best Documentation for you and get the earliest Appointment for you to submit the documents to the Embassy.
Greece Visa Fee For UAE Citizens And Residents
Greece visit visa processing charges is AED 750 to be paid at Regal Tours and Embassy submission fee has to be paid at the Embassy while submission. It will be normally around AED 300.
Greece Visa Documents Required For UAE Citizens And Residents
When you want to apply for visa, please send below documents to Regal Tours Dubai office by Email or WhatsApp.
- Passport copy (6 months valid)
- UAE Residence Visa copy (6 months valid)
- NOC Letter from the company/Trade License Copy
- 6 Months Bank Statement
- 2 Passport Size Photo with white background
- Emirates ID copy.
Greece Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
- Processing time by Embassy is 7-15 working days after submission of documents.
- This visa will be for 30 days stay or as per Embassy’s decision.
- Greece is a Schengen country so you can visit below Schengen countries with the same visa.
- The entry country should be Greece if you apply for Greece visit visa.
(Schengen Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.)
Regal Tours Assistance For Greece Visit Visa From Dubai
If you have any questions regarding your Greece Visit Visa From Dubai visit visa, please feel free to call Regal Tours or WhatsApp or email.
- WhatsApp the documents to +971 50 8474 794, mention you want to apply for which country’s visa, and your reachable mobile number.
- Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention you want to apply for which country’s visa, and your reachable mobile number.
Regal Tours is always here at your service.