Hello all, In this post I am going to tell about How Many Belarus Student Visa In Uae. Before showing you any thing I would like to tell you that education makes our foundation strong. With out it we are nothing. Education is the best thing in How many Belarus student visa in Uae? Be careful. You are applying the goverment in the Emirates. This can make as well some other locations. These visas are not it is actually easy to get, based on everybody I understand who resides in this country. This could be lots of various things, such as your area from birth or possibly a desire that you wish to move back into your own house state. Or perhaps you would like to test something different and stressful where there is no way around difficulties.our life.
How Many Belarus Student Visa In Uae
Belarus issued 5,296 work permits to foreigners in 2012 and plans to issue 6,000 this year. An estimated 1,600 foreigners currently work in Belarus on student visas. Belarus government changed rules for Belarus student visa program in May 2012.
Belarus eVisa Requirements for Travelers
iVisa | Updated on Mar 23, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENTLY WE DO NOT OFFER THIS VISA. STAY TUNED, BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Entering Belarus as a foreigner has different requirements depending on where you are from. Belarus allows some foreigners, like Chinese citizens, to enter the country anywhere from 30 days without a visa. Residents from other countries, like the United States, for example, have visa-free access but only when entering and leaving Belarus through the Minsk National Airport.
Like most countries, Belarus has announced they will begin issuing eVisas starting in 2020. The eVisa process is really simple and much faster to process than going to an embassy or consulate. So, come back to iVisa to get yours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Belarus Visa Policy
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET A VISA FOR BELARUS?
You must fill out a visa application early. For visas on arrival, your application must be processed at least 3 days before your arrival to Belarus. If it is an emergency, Belarus may make exceptions once you enter the country. Remember that there is no guarantee you can enter the country until approved by a Belarusian officer at your port of entry.
To get a visa, you will be required to have:
- Application Form – Fill out a visa application at your regional Belarus consulate.
- Passport – A valid passport from your country of citizenship is required.
- Photograph – You will need a recent passport photo.
- Supporting Documentation – For example, if you are coming for business purposes or to work in Belarus, you may need a letter of invitation from the host company located in Belarus.
- Medical Insurance Contract – Proof that you have international medical insurance that is valid for Belarus.
- Payment – The visa fee varies based on your reason for going to Belarus and other factors.
IS IT REQUIRED THAT I HAVE A VISA TO ENTER BELARUS?
It depends on your nationality. As of the last government decree, the following countries have visa-free access for:
- 30 days, conditionally – Montenegro, North Macedonia.
- 30 days – China, Cuba, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Macao, Qatar, Serbia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
- 90 days – Argentina, Brazil, Israel, Mongolia, Ukraine, Venezuela.
- Indefinite stay – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
Some countries must enter and exit through the Minsk National Airport to have visa-free access as long as you are not flying to or from Russia. This is also called “provisional visa-free access”. The countries with provisional visa-free access to Belarus are:
- Normal – All EU citizens, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Barbados, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canda, Chile, Dominica, El Salvador, Iceland, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City.
- Conditional – Gambia, Haiti, India, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa, Vietnam.
If you do not see your country listed, check out our Visa Checker Tool to find the requirements for your country.
CAN I GET A VISA ONLINE FOR BELARUS?
You can get a visa online, or eVisa for Belarus beginning in 2020. Check back with iVisa to get the best online visa service available.
eVisa Requirements for Travel to Belarus
We are excited to offer a Belarus eVisa once it becomes available to the world. In the meantime, keep checking our Visa Checker Tool to see what your country’s specific requirements are to enter Belarus.
While we do not currently offer an eVisa, we are more than happy to answer your questions about your upcoming trip. Please, reach out to us.
Have a safe and fun trip to Belarus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENTLY WE DO NOT OFFER THIS VISA. STAY TUNED, BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
At present time the UAE Embassy in Minsk issues entry visas only for official visits and for some important visits.
- Citizens of the following countries no longer need to obtain a visa prior to entry if the duration of stay is less than one month: United States, UK, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, South Korea, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong (Please check & make sure of the list of the countries before traveling).
- Obtaining Visa through sponsor in The UAE Embassy of The UAE in Minsk provides limited issuing service for visas. Primarily, it concerns visits of an official nature or certain types of business. Therefore, visas for general visits (including passengers in transit wishing to leave the transit area) are arranged through a sponsor in the UAE.
- Most major hotels are able to sponsor and arrange visas; however, the service should be requested well in advance.
- Some visitors have their visas arranged through companies with which they have contacts, or relatives resident in the UAE.
- The visa confirmation MUST be obtained before departure. The procedure for arranging visa through a sponsor in the UAE is a well-established one and has been exercised for many years now.
- The process of arranging visa in this way takes between one and five days (Extra time should be added in case of either the Republic of Belarus or the UAE public holidays.) Sponsorship means an invitation for the visit and therefore the acceptance of a measure of responsibility for the visitor during his/her stay, This method of arranging visa is appropriate for tourist visitors intending to stay at a hotel (including travelers on stopover visits for a day or two) and those wishing to visit their relatives or friends in the UAE, It is also suitable for business travelers who may find it inconvenient to make application to the Minsk Embassy in person.
- SPONSOR may be any individual resident or corporal entity based in the UAE, The categories of sponsors may be rendered as follows:
- A business contact at whose invitation the visit is being made A relative working or resident in the UAE A hotel at which the applicant has made a reservation (Travel agencies are in a position to arrange visas through hotels as well.)
- The applicant’s particulars (copy of the passport showing photo and validity details) are sent to the sponsor at least five days prior to the planned travel date.
- The sponsor makes the application to the immigration authority in the emirate of residence. When the visa/entry permit is approved it is then forwarded to the immigration at the airport of visitor’s arrival.
- The sponsor confirms to the visitor that the visa has been arranged (usually by sending a fax copy), and that he/she will be met at the airport on arrival. 96 Hour Transit Visa (Available on Arrival) This transit visa is granted according to the following condition and procedures and it is bending to the approval of the Airport Immigration upon arrival. The carrying Airlines shall submit a list of the names of transit passengers, undertaking therein their responsibility for such passenger’s violation of the Law of Entry and Residence of Foreigners and relevant Executive Regulations and Decisions.
- The Concerned authority at the port of entry shall approve the list containing the names of transit passengers, who desire to enter, after being audited, and thereafter endorse the foreigner’s passport with the period for which he is permitted to stay in the Country, and stamp it with the stamp of entry.
- It is conditional that the transiting passenger should be heading to a Country other than he came from.
- Naturalization and Immigration Department at the Ministry of Interior is the only administrative authority responsible for issuing visas to foreigners wishing to enter the UAE.
- The visas issued by the Department differ in accordance with the purpose of the visit of the foreign visitor.
Types of visas and procedure followed for obtaining each of them are as follows:
- An official visa application letter from the visitor`s company / establishment/ university/or any association either in English / Arabic or Russian Languages.
- Photocopy of the trade license issued by the Economic Department / Chamber of Commerce, Company main agreement, trade register from Chamber of Commerce or Industry and signature samples.(Only for Companies)
- Photocopy of the visitor`s passport (officially filled papers only) with original passport, Filling the visa application form according to the form used in the Naturalization and Immigration Department to be obtained from the UAE Embassy in Belarus signed by the applicant (a copy can be downloaded from this embassy`s web site ), One (1) coloured and recent photograph, An undertaking letter from the sponsor stating his responsibility of the visitor during his visit ( if it is available), Photocopy of the Sponsor`s passport showing validity of his Residence Permit (if it is available)
- For Ordinary Passports, there will be 60 USD fee for each passports. However, the Diplomatic, Service and Official Passports are free of charge.
- It is worth mentioning that the Naturalization and Immigration Department renews the visit visa at its expiry date if the sponsor desires. The visitor should leave the country after the expiration of his visa, otherwise the Control Section will follow the cases of visitors who fail to leave the country in order to deport them.
- Starting from the date of 20 March 2018, the embassy attestation and visa fees will be collected online using the international bank card of the type: Visa Card, Master Card Legalization by the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates
- All the Belarusian documents submitted to the Embassy of UAE in Minsk for legalization must be first certified by Belarusian Foreign Affairs Ministry (see below more detailed information in the paragraph authentication of documents and certificates).
- Foreign documents should be first legalized by the concerned Embassy in Minsk then authenticated by Belarusian Foreign Affairs Ministry and then submitted to the Embassy of UAE in Minsk. Documents submitted to the Embassy have to be endorsed separately.