Visa processing time in Singapore is different for every country and sometimes there’s a rush as well. To get the process started, you need to submit your documents including passport, photos and visa form. Once you have submitted the documents, they will be verified and you will receive a notification email when the processing of your application starts. The normal process time for a tourist visa starts from 4 to 6 working days with an additional 4 to 6 days for statutory holidays.
Almost every national or resident of another country want to travel or reside in Singapore. But then there are some of them who don’t understand the Visa process and its regulation. That is when they start investigation how many days to process visa in Singapore on the internet. We will base our discussion today on – How Many Days To Process Visa In Singapore. But, other resources which you can find on our website include some frequently asked questions such as: singapore 2 years multiple entry visa fees and singapore visa requirements
How Many Days To Process Visa In Singapore
Been thinking about taking a vacation across the pond? Have you considered Singapore as one of your destinations? Maybe you heard that they have a very efficient system for handling visa applications. Either way, you’re thinking of travelling to Singapore, and need to know how long it will take to get a Visa once you submit your paperwork and official documentations.You might need to apply for a visa when traveling to Singapore. If this is the case, it’s important to understand how long it’ll take to process your visa. As with any type of visa, expedited processing may be requested. However, even if you do get your visa processed in a few days through expedited service, that doesn’t mean the timeframe given on the form is accurate. It simply means that it should be processed within the given time frame or sooner (in the event of an emergency).
- Diplomatic Representation
- Book Online Visa
- Musafir Visa Services
- Book International Holiday Packages
Singapore is one of the most loved travel destinations for Indians. To visit Singapore for your next holiday, you need to apply for a Singapore visa. The visa for Singapore is valid for 30 days and has a single-entry permit. However, based on your purpose of visit, you can apply for a Singapore tourist visa or a Singapore business visa. The 3-step visa application process is simple – Pay online, share your passport and required documents and we will get your visa processed.
You can apply for your Singapore visa for Indians starting from Rs 2,799 and receive it in 5 working days.
Types of Singapore visa
The purpose of your visit, the duration of your stay and your place of residence will decide the types of Singapore visa you are required to opt for. The Singapore tourist visa for Indians is usually valid for 30 days.
|Singapore Visa Types
|Visa on arrival for Indians
|5 working days
|Type of Visa
Singapore Business Visa
Since Singapore is a financial hub from a global perspective, many entrepreneurs and business tycoons visit the country for business purposes. A Singapore visa is required for the same; this visa is different from the regular Singapore tourist visa. If you want to establish your business or company in Singapore, the country welcomes you to do so by granting you a Singapore business visa. The validity of this type of visa is for a year long. However, there are certain aspects including rules and regulations associated with this type of visa.
Singapore Visa Fees
Your Singapore tourist visa fees include
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
Note: *An additional service charge is applicable.
Singapore Visa Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your Singapore visa
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets and hotel booking
- Visa application form duly filled by the applicant with blue or black ink pen (including sign)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Original covering letter mentioning Applicant Name, Passport No, Travel dates, details of persons travelling together, Stay details in Singapore, Employment details Mobile number and email ID of the applicant
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Address proof required if address different from the passport (E.g. Telephone /Electricity /Mobile bill/Society letter/Rent agreement (Any one documents required)
- Financial papers required if traveling first time (E.g. Bank statement for last Three Months / Last Three years Tax papers etc. (Any One documents require.)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Mandatory travel insurance with minimum coverage of SGD 30000/-
- Negative RTPCR test report 48hrs prior to departure
- Applicants to register and pay for on arrival PCR test at Singapore Airport on https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 500 will be applicable. If the applicant’s place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.
- Visa fee once paid to Musafir com India Pvt Ltd is non-refundable irrespective of whether the visa is delayed or approved or rejected
- We do not undertake any guarantee of visa approval
- Processing time is between 5 working days, however, a decision on your application can come earlier or be delayed due to reasons from the Singapore immigration office.
- Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the immigration officials and Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd is not liable for any delays or rejection of applications.
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child travelling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
- Download the visa form
- Air tickets are not mandatory for applications from the Western region / Mumbai.
Important Singapore visa information
- Singapore Visa rejection:
Singapore tour packages
Discover Singapore with Musafir. Take a look at our Singapore tour package and book your Singapore holiday with us.
Singapore Visa Video
Singapore can surprise you in unusually brilliant ways. Defined by style and panache, a visit to Singapore should definitely be in your travel list. All you need is a Singapore visa and a plan. Apply for your Singapore visa with Musafir.com and get ready for a holiday like never before.
The following information are obtained from ICA, which is the authority responsible for visa matters. Please visit ICA’s website for detailed information on visa and entry requirements. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for enquiries on application of Singapore visa abroad. The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here.
You may also wish to apply for a visa through a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident in possession of a “SingPass” account. The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website. If your application is approved, your local contact in Singapore can use the SAVE system to print a copy of your e-Visa for you.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore; and,
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (if applicable)
Enquiries or feedback to ICA can be submitted using the online feedback form at www.ica.gov.sg/feedbackform.
To keep updated on travel advisories while you travel, follow @MFAsgConsular on Twitter.